XLGAMES' first creation was a racing MMO called XL1.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New english patch 03/07/2014?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

stverhae

stverhae

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Anyone has an idea where to find the new english patch, or where it will be posted?

Aerowyn

Aerowyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

hopefully haven't heard anything yet.. ill post if i here anyting

Aerowyn

Aerowyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

talked with guy who made the last patch he said his method will not work anymore so unless someone else cna come up with an english patch we are SOL

HardKoar

HardKoar

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

AAA - Need Neckbeard to help Cribz with the English PAtch. AA RU is the only AA worth playng that is not for Carebears!

NECKBEARDS all over the world, help us out!

Extreminador

Extreminador

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hi

talked with guy who made the last patch he said his method will not work anymore so unless someone else cna come up with an english patch we are SOL

Can you talk with your friend and ask him if the problem is not with the compact.sqlite3 file key ?

Or they did change completly the compact.sqlite3 file compression type ?

Thanks in advance

Aerowyn

Aerowyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hi

Can you talk with your friend and ask him if the problem is not with the compact.sqlite3 file key ?

Or they did change completly the compact.sqlite3 file compression type ?

Thanks in advance

it's an issue with the spoof and hackshield.. guess they completely changed how hackshield does its encryption so it's way beyond him and no one else i have talked with has any clue so doesn't look like RU will be getting any updated working english patch

Kache

Kache

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

As i've stated in another post, even if i did break the encryption, criblizer has informed me that he has no further interest in continueing the patch, he no longer plays the game, and so his time and efforts have shifted elsewhere, there will be no new patches, there is currently a patch for this version of the game, however, unless someone breaks the encryption and makes a working spoofer, it's useless.

I'm sorry to say, that's all there is to it, be thankful he continued working on it as long as he did, and move on.

That's what i'll be doing as well, there's just no point focusing on breaking the encryption when the current patch will be outdated on the next update anyway, and the next update will be coming fairly soon.. the last two were just small peices to a larger thing.

Extreminador

Extreminador

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

it's an issue with the spoof and hackshield.. guess they completely changed how hackshield does its encryption so it's way beyond him and no one else i have talked with has any clue so doesn't look like RU will be getting any updated working english patch

But if i understood correctly the Wicked Patcher has nothing to do with the translation... It's just a software to intercept and monitor the traffic (only the tcp)...

The Spoof script is just to point and block archeage.exe from sending a specify packet and send another instead (to trick the server/hankshield) .

At the moment i am playing the game in Russian using the WP and Proxifier (the only bad thing it's in Russian)

Good game

CribLizer

CribLizer

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

But if i understood correctly the Wicked Patcher has nothing to do with the translation... It's just a software to intercept and monitor the traffic (only the tcp)...

The Spoof script is just to point and block archeage.exe from sending a specify packet and send another instead (to trick the server/hankshield) .

At the moment i am playing the game in Russian using the WP and Proxifier (the only bad thing it's in Russian)

Good game

You are almost right. It's not the archeage but hackshield that is sending the packet because you are running a modified client. The spoofer blocks that packet and sends a different packet instead (a valid one so the server thinks that you are running an unmodified client).

But why you are using WP + proxifier if you are running the game in russian? You don't need to dot that.

Extreminador

Extreminador

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

You are almost right. It's not the archeage but hackshield that is sending the packet because you are running a modified client. The spoofer blocks that packet and sends a different packet instead (a valid one so the server thinks that you are running an unmodified client).

But why you are using WP + proxifier if you are running the game in russian? You don't need to dot that.

hummmm

I thought that in order to play in Russian server i would need a Russian ip address to the server allow me to enter on it... (just like to create the account)...

I have never try to play with out them... humm

Sow i can run the game directly (using my Portuguese ip) with out proxy's ?

Good game

Aerowyn

Aerowyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

hummmm

I thought that in order to play in Russian server i would need a Russian ip address to the server allow me to enter on it... (just like to create the account)...

I have never try to play with out them... humm

Sow i can run the game directly (using my Portuguese ip) with out proxy's ?

Good game

if you want to play in Russian you don't need anything running externally.. i was playing yesterday no problems with nothing running but I don't enjoy it without the english so i won't continue

Extreminador

Extreminador

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

HI

Well i will keep playing it to test some stuff (maybe one more week or sow)... If until them someone finds a new way to patch it nice, if not them i just test and them stop.

But i need to test to see if my computer can handle the game because for some reason the game crash or something...

Sometimes it appear a error window with a bunch of ??? (instead the russian chars) but others just crash with no apparent reason...

I need to know if i can play in Beta of Trion when it arrives or not...

sweetdeal

sweetdeal

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

For German/France a spoofer would be nice, since Trion uses Outdated Versions

zero2

zero2

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

HI Guyz first i thx all who done the english patch and i wish you guyz continue your investigation to make this patch work after that upadate...one more thing "the english Map patch still work" why the english Map still work thatn the other patch maybe this information can help...thx a lot for your support :)

Vins3nt

Vins3nt

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

There is no english patch already? Maybe somebody have links with translated options in game etc..?

Aerowyn

Aerowyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

There is no english patch already? Maybe somebody have links with translated options in game etc..?

no patch and looks less and less likely anyone will update it so i wouldn't get my hopes up about getting one for RU anymore.. if your just looking for the options menu you can use this video 

Vins3nt

Vins3nt

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

There will be no english patch for AA RU?

Aerowyn

Aerowyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

There will be no english patch for AA RU?

probably not

feigenstaub

feigenstaub

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
hi, anyone knows how to remove the english patch from the archeage ru version?

i didnt know that the english patched doesnt work anymore und now i got the "failed to load game data" failure so i need to remove the english patch :(