ArcheAgeSource.com is hosted on a server located near Atlanta.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ArcheAge domains for sale!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

For the past four years or so, we've collected domain names that had the potential to be highly ranked in search engine results if properly utilized. We gathered these domains because we wanted to protect the ArcheAge community from profiteering by faceless and soulless corporations. Now that ArcheAge is near release, we believe the window of opportunity for profiteers has dramatically shrunk, if not closed completely. Therefore we are offering up the following domains to the ArcheAge community for sale.

• archeageace.com
  • archeagealliance.com
  • archeagechampion.com
  • archeagecore.com
  • archeagedatabase.com
  • archeagedojo.com
  • archeagefans.com
  • archeageforum.com
  • archeageforums.com
  • archeagegeneral.com
  • archeageguru.com
  • archeagejunkies.com
  • archeageology.com
  • archeageonline.com (not archeage-online.com)

Additionally, if anyone reading this is a Lineage fan, I also have L3Blah.com and Lineage-Eternal.com available.

If you're interested in purchasing any of the above-mentioned domains, send an email to admin at archeage-online.com. You can also private message me on this forum, though I don't check it as often as I do email. Prices vary according to SEO potential and general desirability.

Haki88

Haki88

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

We gathered these domains because we wanted to protect the ArcheAge community from profiteering by faceless and soulless corporations.

How you call yourself?

Second thing is 99% of domains was created last year and they are empty so i dont know what seo potential you are talking about (only word which is great is archeage but since there is over 100 domains with word archeage you need years to beat them on google).

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

We gathered these domains because we wanted to protect the ArcheAge community from profiteering by faceless and soulless corporations.

How you call yourself?

Second thing is 99% of domains was created last year and they are empty so i dont know what seo potential you are talking about (only word which is great is archeage but since there is over 100 domains with word archeage you need years to beat them on google).

I am a single person. I do not make advertising revenue off of this site. I do not run this site for a larger company. If you want examples of communities affected by corporate-owned and operated fansites, it doesn't take much effort to find them. Nearly every MMO has suffered from profiteering in one way or another. ArcheAge is one of the few games that escaped corporate fansite domination and I'd like to think my ownership of these popular fansite domain suffixes had a positive effect.

Whether or not high rankings are possible with these domains is determined by the effort spent on creating content for them, but their names are definitely powerful in and of themselves.

Robyn_Banks

Robyn_Banks

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

test

HAVOCGAMING
ARE YOU READY TO RAISE HAVOC?
Sponsored by:Effort Staffing

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran