You can switch the forum's foreground color by using the square color palette at the end of the navigation bar above! The default color is #102040.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

After 1.7?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Is there anyone that lives in Korea or plays KR that knows or has read anything about XL's progress on the remaining races and their parts of the landmass being opened? Anyone that may know of a good Korean gaming site that follows XL and ArcheAge would be appreciated.

"We need to enhance our security..."

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I like to think that one day they'll add all the new zones at once and it'll just be a giant burning wasteland that kills you when you walk into it.

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I still wonder what's the hold with the dwarf and warborn races, I mean iirc their areas have been pretty much done since closed beta and yet they have added land that had no progress on them(or am I wrong and karkasse and those new areas in auroria had been almost done for some time?) and there's no balancing issue with adding more races since they're pretty much meaningless and I doubt they have trouble with making the models since they've added more mobs and the dwarves are pretty much done.

In short, what are they waiting for? Do they wanna hold them up and use them as a boost when they think the game is dying too fast?

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

probably the remodelling of all the gear in the game + making the animations line up with the environment/objects.

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

But for over a year?! Heck after I made that post I started to look if there were some pictures of some hacker in dwarven town and found that some hackers got to make a dwarf and even a warborn character.

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
I had never seen any screenshots of the other areas. Are they actually completed and just need to be turned on?

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

You can see Aubre Cradle and Sunbite Wilds with lots of props from afar, even if they were not the dwarven and warborn starting zones, why have they been like that since closed beta and instead of finishing those areas they add weird stuff to Auroria?

GangstaSora

GangstaSora

Master of Harpoons

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Fido made this video of him gliding around the area over a year ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if you could do this in NA/EU.

Will PK own faction for Mac n' Cheese

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Well I think it makes me feel a bit better that after checking the two new areas at auroria they have some work on them:

From the sea I can see this:

20140702231010a0dtswpx9yg329pu.jpg

And while flying I can see these pools:

20140702232147a0dtsx1gk83byou5.jpg

But still I see no props on Rosyane field, lets hope they add dwarves and warborns this december(when is the Gstar thing?) or by next summer.

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

G-STAR in Busan starts tomorrow (today?).

Requiem

Requiem

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Well G-Star is over and pretty much nothing on Archeage. All that was announced was a mobile version of AA, and tons of cash shop items. It almost feels like XL-games is putting all it's effort into Civ Online and putting AA to the side. 

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Sadly, that seems to be the case. XL has been very quiet recently. It would be an absolute shame if the remaining land mass and races were never released.

Requiem

Requiem

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

If your looking for a good Korean Website, you can check out Inven. They have all the latest updates on KR - AA. 

http://archeage.inven.co.kr/