We need to enhance our security.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AAPortal.net - Changes to come :)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

Eligor

Eligor

Has no idea who Miura is...

• Super Moderators
Advertising aaportal at archeagesource, you must be out of your mind... also trying to make this community look bad is a No-Go.
Let's all pretend there's something really important written here...

Romtim

Romtim

The advertising bot.

• Members
  • PipPip

trying to make this community look bad is a No-Go.

Well first of all YOU said that, not me. and you said it twice - check this thread http://archeagesourc...hanges-to-come/ - You meantioned this site rolling over and dying few months ago too. You must be really paranoid.

Secondly, this is not the first time i make a thread about aaportal, and ao admin does seem pretty neutral to that. Which is opposite to your spluttering.

So, stop being so obsessed about everyone trying to destroy your small home over here, i am just open for information, and trying to let people know about a very good info source (You can't mess with that).

Thanks

Eligor

Eligor

• Super Moderators
You would have figured out by now that I don't really hate aaportal, I just hate the way you go about posting around here, it could be done a lot more subtly in a way that wouldn't really be as rude. That's about it, you'd probably do the same if admin came over to aaportal.net and made threads about these forums here telling everyone we are a great community and whatnot.

Romtim

Romtim

The advertising bot.

• Members
  • PipPip

You would have figured out by now that I don't really hate aaportal, I just hate the way you go about posting around here, it could be done a lot more subtly in a way that wouldn't really be as rude. That's about it, you'd probably do the same if admin came over to aaportal.net and made threads about these forums here telling everyone we are a great community and whatnot.

Then stop acting like this, and say it in a good manner. Or even better if archeage source admin asks me to do so. Then we wont have this kid trashtalk about this subject. I apologize for being rude ;)

Eligor

Eligor

• Super Moderators
Well, was my bad also... spent last 2 days packing up my outpost and clearing up another outpost we are giving back to the building's owner.

Romtim

Romtim

The advertising bot.

• Members
  • PipPip

Well, was my bad also... spent last 2 days packing up my outpost and clearing up another outpost we are giving back to the building's owner.

Honestly i don't understand what outpost are you talking about? :huh:

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
He's in his country's military on active duty, I believe. :)

Also, Romtim, you're welcome to post about your website here but please keep it in one thread. Hijacking threads about other subjects isn't allowed by our rules. ;)

Romtim

Romtim

The advertising bot.

• Members
  • PipPip
okay! :rolleyes:

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
Thank you for cooperating.

I don't intend to compete with other fansites for attention. The more people we can alert to ArcheAge, the better. It doesn't really matter where they learn about the game, as long as they learn about it. Continue to do good work. :)