You can switch the forum's background by selecting the paint bucket next to the blue Twitter icon below. New backgrounds are added as more members join!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Delayed thank-you to ArcheAge fans @ Gamesom!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
Sorry this took so long to post, but I wanted to thank all the ArcheAge fans I met at Gamescom 2012 in Germany last weekend. It was an amazing, unforgettable experience, and I'm not just saying that to be nice. I mean it.

Attached File  IMG_2834.jpg   131.26KB   75 downloads
Only once before in 2008 have I hung out with such an enthusiastic group of people. Fido and Darkspay, you guys were champs for dealing with my weird American bullshit for five days (it felt like longer). ArcheAge-Online.de moderators and other staff, like Viciskander and Swatcorp (and his bro), were generally swell guys too.

It was truly refreshing to go to Gamescom 2012, and after PAX Prime 2012 I think my gamer batteries will have fully recharged. I'll be able to survive the rest of the year at my mundane day job knowing that there's something better waiting for me at home: the ArcheAge international community.

Let's see what the rest of the year brings us. The inevitable announcement of ArcheAge's RU, NA, and EU publishers is just the beginning of our journey together. See you next year in Cologne!

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Ah, didn´t read this until now, so much to do with GW2 and AA CBT5 ^^

I want to thank you as well for the great time you spent with us.
Especially our talks about serious (and not that serious) gaming business were great.
Nice podcasts (booze included), a great exchange of experiences and some great after show parties also had their special part.
I won´t forget these days, it felt a bit like being on a holiday trip with some new duders ^^

I hope that we´ll meet again before GC 2012, there will be great times as soon there will be some announcements about ArcheAge ^^

Nice avatar, Mark :P

Greetings from Germany,
Fido

Let´s Play Archeage - The German Archeage Video Magazine

The German Archeage Knowledge Base v2.0

The German Archeage Crop Report v2.0

"After resigning NCsoft I just chilled at home and my wife did not like it.
One day she said 'go out and play.' So I founded XLGAMES in order to
escape from the grouchiness of my wife and to separate my gamer life
from my wife. And I played World of Warcraft all day at the office"
- Jake Song

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Good job to all the enthusiasts who were there, it's good to see some truly motivated people.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users