ArcheAge-Online.com was the first ArcheAge fansite in the world.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Crop Growth times based on Climate - CBT5

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Frome the GoHa.ru post by Serpentine: http://forums.goha.r...ead_0_0_t793675

Times listed are for the first stage of growth only it seems, not sure how many stages there are, and if this applies to each stage.

час = Hour
минута = Minute

умеренный = Temperate
засушливый = Arid
тропический = Tropical

Posted Image

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
Lol at the huge watermark. Goha fansites... :S

CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Lol at the huge watermark. Goha fansites... :S

Does get the point across though... LOL!
I try and be careful to cite sources, when known, but several of their vids showed up on other sites that implied the sites ownership, and now ALL their vids are tagged and watermarked.

Someone did a lot of work for that info and deserves credit, even if it implies a dangerous level of obsession... :D

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
What's funny is that they watermark even stuff that wasn't made by them. I saw they reuploaded one of my vidz and put their archeage.ru on it. Maybe I should complain :mellow:

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
You are yet to get to know the Russians my friend....
I keep my hands off.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators
Its not a surprise that they are "marking" their works, we on this site are always trying to link the source from where we are getting our infos, but ive seen many material on "popular" gaming sites putting GoHa.ru material to google translator, fixing it a bit, and posting as their own research/material and not providing the source.

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
I try not to get into the politics of fansites but there's lots of folks biting at each other's throats out there it seems. Especially the for-profit sites.

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Nice watermark ^^
*logging into GW2*

Let´s Play Archeage - The German Archeage Video Magazine

The German Archeage Knowledge Base v2.0

The German Archeage Crop Report v2.0

"After resigning NCsoft I just chilled at home and my wife did not like it.
One day she said 'go out and play.' So I founded XLGAMES in order to
escape from the grouchiness of my wife and to separate my gamer life
from my wife. And I played World of Warcraft all day at the office"
- Jake Song

Wiseman

Wiseman

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip

What's funny is that they watermark even stuff that wasn't made by them. I saw they reuploaded one of my vidz and put their archeage.ru on it. Maybe I should complain :mellow:

I believe you should...... :angry: ......Escpecially with the full recognition we give them here for their works... :angry:

"We cannot solve the problems we have created with the same thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users