In 2003 Jake Song left NCsoft and created XLGAMES.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Auction guide

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

elushon

elushon

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I can't find one anywhere, is there one available does anyone know... many thanks in advance :)

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators
Because its not really needed, it looks like the same as in every other MMO, except that its in Korean, so to find something is a pain in the a....

elushon

elushon

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
maybe its because i havent played an mmo for a while, i just cant seem to see anything by the methods i remember... but i know its just me ;)

Entaro

Entaro

Professional Strawberry Thief

• Super Moderators
Basically select item types from the menu on the left and then click on the magnifying glass to search and it will show you all the items of that type. The drop down menu on the left of the search field filters by rarity. That's pretty much all you need to know.

elushon

elushon

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
ah magnifying glass was the missing link ty ~.o

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators
The auction interface consists of 3 tabs:
  • Buy
  • Sell
  • Bids

1. The "Buying" tab in the auction house interface:
Posted Image
- You need to select a category and then a subcategory and then click on the magnifying glass icon on the top-right corner to display the auction items from that sub-category.
- You can use the filters (top-right part of the interface) to display items, by defined rarity, or if you know to write on Korean there is a filter by item name too.
- There are two ways to buy an item, one is to use the "Buyout" button (bottom-right corner), by choosing this option the item arrives in the mailbox right away, or choosing the "Bid" button, and waiting until the auction time ends, and if none outbid you, then the item arrives via a mail.

2. The "Selling" tab in the auction house interface:
Posted Image
- To put an item on auction all you have to do is to drag it from the inventory to the box on the left side of the interface, set the Starting Price, the Buyout Price (not a must), the Time until it will be for auction, and then just to click on the "Start Auction" button.
- Also on this interface you can see all the items which you put for auction (note: currently nothing), and cancel the auction if needed (be an asshole).
- Havent really tested this so far, and cant tell you how much is the "Tax" or the "Auction fee", nor what happens when an auction if cancelled (loosing auction fee).

3. The "Bids" tab in the auction house interface:
Posted Image
- Here you can see the items on which you are bidding (note: currently nothing), its possible to rise the bids if other outbids, or to buyout the desired item.

Note:
Hope this helped you something :)

CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Yep, you were 100% right Llexx. Other than the background color it could be the AH from several different games. Mk1 Standard.

elushon

elushon

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Llexx you're dripping with awesome sauce ;) ty

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Not a big fan of auction houses, but we already have a thread covering that somewhere :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users