This tutorial is mainly a translation of the one above, and covers the pirate experience of Bloodforce from guild Evangelion, who was to first player to become Pirate on the server Orchid in CBT5.
What you need to know about the Pirates:
- To become a pirate, you must fill 3k total karma. You decide on how to collect that amount of karma (stealing, killing, PK...)
- By being a Pirate, you can create an Expedition Force of pirates.
- By not being a Pirate, then you can't take the Pirate party, in other matters as well as he can not take the Pirates. (not sure if he means party or expedition force)
- Pirate with impunity to kill all the factions.
- Pirate can kill all with impunity. Blood remains.
- NOT pirate steal with impunity. Traces remain.
- Pirates can't talk to NPC's on the southern continents.
- Pirates agryatsya Guard all in the South. (cant find out what this means)
- All NPC on the Pirate Island are friendly to a Pirate.
- There are quests for Pirates on the Pirate Island.
- Pirates can get a one hour lasting +1% damage buff on the Pirate Island.
After some dirty work, stealing and leaving a "few" footprints
And now finally becoming a pirate (3059 crime points)
Direct Course - The Pirate Island
Now the pirate NPC's are friendly, and now the interaction with them is possible:
Creating a clan of pirates:
Fairies race in the cages on the Pirate Island:
Course - The Lost Island, the first pirate mission:
"Salvation" Black Jack!:
Mission to "save" a pirate flag... completed... flag back into place:
A Pirate's harshest punishment, "the death" and back to the prison:
More pictures can be found here: