There are no predefined paths. Your choices. Your actions. Your world.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Creating a Character (extended version, CBT5)

character race editor races CBT5

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Slyndria

Slyndria

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Great great guide for those of us playing now!

Dazzeling Dazzle

Dazzeling Dazzle

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Guys...

I was browsing the official Archeage site and i noticed they changed the racial skills...

http://www.archeage.com/en#race-nuian

http://www.archeage.com/en#race-elf

http://www.archeage....#race-hariharan

http://www.archeage.com/en#race-ferre

Mostly adjustment to the percentages, except for the elfes. They got lobotomised (memory buf gone) but got webbed toes back for it (increased swim speed). Also the Nuian resurection buff seems altered, but with no ingame experiance i dont get the discription entirely.

I'm gone Dazzle my way... Into your kitchen...

adrockcafe

adrockcafe

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Thanks for the excellent info LlexX!  One question for you below this quote - please note my red and blue color coding:

The world is divided into 3 continents:
  • Eastern Continent (also known as Hariharan Continent),
  • Western Continent (also Known as Nuian Continent),
  • Northern Continent (uninhabited PvP continent).
And the races are divided into 2 NPC factions:
  • Eastern Faction (Nuian, Elf, Dwarf, Fairy),
  • Western Faction (Hariharan, Ferre, Warborn, Returned).

The "continent" bullets list East as Hariharan, the "races" bullets list West as Hariharan.  Does one of these need to be swapped?  Please excuse me if it's a stupid question and I"m just missing something, just trying to learn as much about the game as I can before I get to play.   :D

Thanks again for an awesome post!

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Thanks for the excellent info LlexX!  One question for you below this quote - please note my red and blue color coding:

The "continent" bullets list East as Hariharan, the "races" bullets list West as Hariharan.  Does one of these need to be swapped?  Please excuse me if it's a stupid question and I"m just missing something, just trying to learn as much about the game as I can before I get to play.   :D

Thanks again for an awesome post!

Ohhh man... thanks for pointing out that mistake, going to fix it right away.

Aranicus

Aranicus

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Any news whether or not we will get body sliders too? You mentioned, LlexX, that you hoped they would implement those, but as far as I know they aren't in the release. Do anyone know if they will be implemented?

- Please, call me Aran.

quartzdragonfire

quartzdragonfire

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

neither body type or height choices were in Korean release, basically only "body" customization was skin tone i think. if that changes before a western release i think is anyone's guess, but i'd guess no.

I'd imagine there would be technical issues, with armor sizing etc, so it would be a big feature if things we not designed with the idea of adding this feature from the start :/ (not to say they weren't)

Senina - Ferre, Server - 올로

Daedalus

Daedalus

King Daedalus, the Returned

• Members
  • PipPipPip

The world is divided into 3 continents:
Eastern Continent (also known as Hariharan Continent),
Western Continent (also Known as Nuian Continent),
Northern Continent (uninhabited PvP continent).

And the races are divided into 2 NPC factions:
Eastern Faction (Nuian, Elf, Dwarf, Fairy),
Western Faction (Hariharan, Ferre, Warborn, Returned).

Wait wait.. is that confirmed? The Warborn and Returned are Western Faction only?

Those born with the dawn, never lose sight of it.

Those born with the dawn will away darkness, and stand tall.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Wait wait.. is that confirmed? The Warborn and Returned are Western Faction only?

Those races aren't in game. Maybe coming on future patches haven't seen any info about them though.

At the moment we have 

West: Nuian and Elf

East: Hariharan and Ferre

And since factions are divided by a race you can't change the factions sadly.

quartzdragonfire

quartzdragonfire

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

the list you saw is backwards the guesses are eastern, dwarves on on the elf/Nuian side (not officially confirmed anywhere that i know of, but their starting zones exist so that's kind-of a confirmation)

Senina - Ferre, Server - 올로

Daedalus

Daedalus

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Those races aren't in game. Maybe coming on future patches haven't seen any info about them though.

At the moment we have 

West: Nuian and Elf
East: Hariharan and Ferre

And since factions are divided by a race you can't change the factions sadly.

I understand that, I'm asking if it's confirmed anywhere that the Warborn and Returned are to be on one faction and not separated.

It just seemed, given the background of the Nuins and Harihanrans that the Warborn would be West and the Returned would be East.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

I understand that, I'm asking if it's confirmed anywhere that the Warborn and Returned are to be on one faction and not separated.

It just seemed, given the background of the Nuins and Harihanrans that the Warborn would be West and the Returned would be East.

Yes, it was confirmed, somewhere between CBT3 and CBT4, and even their starting zones have been marked on a world map.

Daedalus

Daedalus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Understood, thanks.

Aranicus

Aranicus

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Let's say the Korean version of AA gets the patch with the new races before AA releases in NA/EU. Do you then think that they will be implemented for the release in NA/EU? I'd like to play Warborn but it would be kind of annoying to start from scratch if they aren't in the release.

This is purely speculation of course.. Unless some of you know something about it :)

- Please, call me Aran.

CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Let's say the Korean version of AA gets the patch with the new races before AA releases in NA/EU. Do you then think that they will be implemented for the release in NA/EU? I'd like to play Warborn but it would be kind of annoying to start from scratch if they aren't in the release.

This is purely speculation of course.. Unless some of you know something about it :)

I would live to see the version we get to include all the patches, at least current until the start of the western betas. We'll see what happens, but I expect nothing, that way anything is a pleasant surprise. :D

Magenta: I ask for nothing...nothing.
Frank: And you shall receive it... in abundance!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: character, race, editor, races, CBT5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users