ArcheAge isn't about following a defined path, it's about creating a world by choosing the things that matter to you.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Add irc to Contact Methods

Best Answer ArcheAdmin, 21 November 2012 - 08:19 AM

I can probably add it, let me check.

Okay, I added an IRC input box. I don't have an icon for it yet, though. I'll get that done sometime later. Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Pretty much what the topic says.
Irc is still quite popular at least on gaming communities could add that to Contact Methods in profile.

People that doesn't know what irc is http://en.wikipedia....rnet_Relay_Chat

Edit: Got hearattack while posting this was supposed to go to the site feedback.

Eligor

Eligor

Has no idea who Miura is...

• Super Moderators
Moved, cheers for pointing it out.
Let's all pretend there's something really important written here...

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
✓  Best Answer
I can probably add it, let me check.

Okay, I added an IRC input box. I don't have an icon for it yet, though. I'll get that done sometime later.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
That was fast, thanks. I'm not quite sure if irc even has a logo itself. mIRC is pretty much the most common client that people use for chatting and everyone knows that logo who has ever had anything do with irc anyway :)

http://www.mirc.com/
https://www.google.f...iw=1920&bih=949

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
I was just going to use the "#" sign.

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I use IRC a lot in open-source development. Not so much in mmo's since I don't hang with 50+ people, still it's a nice option.

Posted Image

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Never got into these new modern things we have now for chatting. Irc has is so versatile and so many ways to use it :P
Sure it wasn't meant for one to one chatting, but it's awesome to use with any size of community.

Entaro

Entaro

Professional Strawberry Thief

• Super Moderators

I use IRC a lot in open-source development. Not so much in mmo's since I don't hang with 50+ people, still it's a nice option.

Time for you to get more friends. :P

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Time for you to get more friends. :P

Haha, oh c'mon, even TS/Vent channels for medium guilds hold around 20 active people and another 20 in the afk channel, IRC is well suited when you have a small community of ~500+.

Posted Image

Valandur

Valandur

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
What server and channels can we go to in order to contact someone, or to just chat about AA?
"As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song

(Lifted from Shinaji, maybe they won't notice! :P )

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
#archeage @quakenet for international

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users