You can switch the forum's foreground color by using the square color palette at the end of the navigation bar above! The default color is #102040.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ArcheAge Houses and Castles Guide

House Housing Castle Building Walls Sandbox Construction Taxes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
110 replies to this topic

elushon

elushon

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
my apologies Entaro and Fido it was just a quip of wit off the top of my head :)

you are all a wealth of information that make this wonderful site the best encyclopedia on the net ( english speaking, no offence intended to any other community ;) ) for this game we all have so high hopes for ~.o

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Also we don't hear much from Amaterasu since CBT5, he must be in love :D

Me and Entaro having a bromance, true story. But nah, I just didn't feel motivated to share any infos until we get a "final" version. There were so many changes between CBT4 and 5 that I feel the game will be really different once released. I applaud you for getting the job done though.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Me and Entaro having a bromance, true story.

Ofc, since who controls the strawberry market, controls Entaro too :P

But nah, I just didn't feel motivated to share any infos until we get a "final" version. There were so many changes between CBT4 and 5 that I feel the game will be really different once released. I applaud you for getting the job done though.

Well then, hope you guys get more active with guides when the final version arrives, so that Fido and me can take more free time :D
Btw i have to admit a secret, i hate writing, yea i really hate it, but i like this game B).

JohnnyViscerate

JohnnyViscerate

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Btw i have to admit a secret, i hate writing, yea i really hate it, but i like this game B).

Thank you very much for taking the time to write up the guides that you have, some of us would be going crazy without your insight.

AASIG_zpsef3abc8c.jpg

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators
Here is a picture about how the building of the walls (placing them down) works:
Posted Image
You can see the blue arrow/pivots for direction/rotation, and you placing down parts of the walls one by one, just check the guys inventory, its filled with wall blueprints.

Valandur

Valandur

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Got to admit that I just LOVE how you can create your own castles. Anybody tried to recreate any of Europe's castles?

Val
"As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song

(Lifted from Shinaji, maybe they won't notice! :P )

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Got to admit that I just LOVE how you can create your own castles. Anybody tried to recreate any of Europe's castles?

Val

I bet something like that would be extremely hard since the building is not really that complex. I guess you could go something similar. There bottom area was somehow limited I forgot already how, so you can't really make it the shape you would want. Even though it's lovely to build houses from blocks something that UO had makes the game world look so much nicer when it's not filled with same looking houses.

I remember building pet traps and even player traps to my houses in UO and trying to lure people in to them xD

Flying Burrito

Flying Burrito

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Wow, this is amazing!

Now waiting for this game is even harder though :C
If you'd look on how I spend each year, you'd probably understand that I am extremely boring.

I do have a Youtube channel though: http://www.youtube.c...er/UberepicQuel :o

Gavax

Gavax

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
do some house furnitures have utility? not just for decoration

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

do some house furnitures have utility? not just for decoration

Yes they have, you can interact with most of the objects, like sit down on chairs, lay down on the bed, etc. Chests can be used as storing items. Crafting stations needed for crafting, this comes handy on the 3rd island where are no NPCs (no NPC crafting stations).

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Yes they have, you can interact with most of the objects, like sit down on chairs, lay down on the bed, etc. Chests can be used as storing items. Crafting stations needed for crafting, this comes handy on the 3rd island where are no NPCs (no NPC crafting stations).

To add to that, afaik you need the crafted versions of ....the crafting stations to craft lvl 40+ gear. You can't do it on the normal crafting stations you find in towns.
So you better have a house or known someone with one ;o

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

To add to that, afaik you need the crafted versions of ....the crafting stations to craft lvl 40+ gear. You can't do it on the normal crafting stations you find in towns.
So you better have a house or known someone with one ;o

Or use the table when the owner is sleeping O.O

quartzdragonfire

quartzdragonfire

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Or use the table when the owner is sleeping O.O

heh in other games our group would set out houses with those crafting stations outside for public use and jump the people using it. ><
Senina - Ferre, Server - 올로

YinZetsu

YinZetsu

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Hi there again, here is the French translation of the housing/castle system

[spoiler='Traduction Housing/Castle FR']

Introduction :
ArcheAge a un système révolutionnaire d'habitation avec lequel vous pouvez placer votre maison la où vous le souhaitez dans le monde et elle sera accessible par tout le monde, au lieu d'être en instance comme dans la plupart des mmos.

Dans ArcheAge les joueurs peuvent construire leurs propre maisons, de différents types et tailles. Elles peuvent être utilisé comme décoration, comme lieu de stockage, de crafting ou de relaxation (/RP) et aussi comme d'une "safe-zone" contre les PK.

Il est possible de gérer les permissions des maisons pour déterminer qui à le droit d'entrer, qui peut utiliser les coffres, etc. A noter, il y a un système de famille dans le jeu, donc tout les joueurs n'ont pas besoin de construire une maison, vous pouvez vivre a plusieurs dans la même.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trSXNYOYHoQ&feature=player_embedded

Constuire une maison :
Comment construire une maison, étape par étape :
  • Procurez vous les plans de votre future maison (NPC)
  • Placez les fondations de votre maison, tournez votre maison comme vous le souhaitez en vous aidant de la prévisualisation (après avoir click-droit sur le plan). Chaque maison a un cercle d'influence autour d'elle, où vous pouvez placé des choses qui seront protégé contre les voleurs. Le cercle ne doit pas chevaucher le cercle d'une autre maison.
  • Créez des paquets de 100 de bois ou de pierre, et transportez les jusqu'aux fondations de votre maison, gardez à l'esprit que les maisons les plus cher utilisent plus de ressource, donc préparez vous a faire quelque allez-retour, ou alors demandez a des amis de vous donnez un coup de main. La maison de base coûte 200 de bois et 200 de minerais (4allez-retour entre un stand et vos fondations), alors que la plus grande maison coûte 6000 de bois et 6000 de minerai (d'après certaine sources, la quantité de ressource a été réduite).
  • Maintenant que votre maison est construite, il est temps de la décorer ! Acheté les recettes/plans au NPC et craftez les objets de décoration.

Les plans des maisons ou les titres de propriétés sont achetable uniquement avec la nouvelle monnaie introduite dernièrement qui fait parti du système de marchandage et non la monnaie "standard" qu'on amasse normalement en tuant des mobs ou en vendant du stuff. Les pièces d'argent de cette monnaie sont les "Piéce de larme" et les pièces d'or sont les "Etoile Delphi".

Construire une maison CBT4 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3DsDnk9tqo&feature=player_embedded

D'autre vidéo de construction de maisons
[spoiler='Autre vidéo de construction et de décoration de maisons']

Construire une maison : (steparuTV <3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uEZPMb2bgH4

Décorer sa maison : (Amaterasu ArcheAge)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjdoVGOEbiQ&feature=player_embedded

Construction de la plus grosse maison de la CBT5 ou l'on voit aussi la quantité de bois nécessaire... 2500arbres ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Esn_eGKhkk

[/spoiler]

Où peut on construire ?
Les maisons ne peuvent pas être placé n'importe où,
  • Continent du Nord : Les maisons peuvent être placés dans un rayon de 250m autour de l'épée qui vole au dessus d'un territoire controllable.
  • Continents du Sud : Les maisons peuvent être placé dans des zones spécialement faite pour ça.
Zones d'habitation :
Elles se trouvent sur le continent au sud, ainsi que sur les îles, cherchez l'icone Posted Image elle indique l'emplacement de ses zones d'habitation, par exemple :

Posted Image

Il y a beaucoup de zone d'habitation, elles n'ont pas toutes la même taille, certaine peuvent acceuillir 200 maisons alors que d'autre ne peuvent en acceuillir que quelques unes. En général celle proche des villes sont les plus grandes, alors que celle les plus éloignés sont plus petite.

Destruction, Dépossession et Taxes :

Destruction et dépossession de maisons :
  • Continents du Sud : Les maisons construites là-bas ne peuvent pas être détruite, le seul moyen de les perdres et de ne pas payé les taxes.
  • Continent du Nord : Lorsqu'un ennemie prend contrôle d'un territoire, ils peuvent démolire toutes les maisons dans un rayon de 100m autour du centre du territoire.
Lorsqu'un joueur perd sa maison, elle lui est renvoyé par mail, il est impossible de la reconstruire la où elle était, et donc il faut trouver un nouvel endroit où s'installer.

Taux des taxes, tout dépend de où se situe votre maison :
  • Continents du Sud : Il y a un taux fixe pour les taxes sur les continents de départ imposé par les développeurs. Plus la maison est grande, plus les taxes seront élevé. Les taxes sont "raisonable", au début ces sommes peuvent faire peur, mais plus vous allez level up, plus vous gagnerez de l'argent, et ce qui vous paraissez être une somme colossalle deviendra très vite de l'argent de poche ... même si les plus grosse maisons coûteront quand même chers.
  • Continent du Nord : Sur ce continent "PvP" les taxes sont déterminé par ceux qui possédent le territoire.
Les taxes sont réglé via le système de mail, vous recevrez un mail une semaine avant qu'elle ne soit due. Les paiements se font pour une ou deux semaines (a vérifier)

Maisons !

Style Asiatique :

Prix: 10 or - Type 1:
Posted Image

[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
[/spoiler]

Prix: 10 or - Type 2:

Posted Image
[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image[/spoiler]

Prix: 100 or :

Price: 100 gold
Posted Image
[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
[/spoiler]

Prix: 500 or :
Posted Image

[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image[/spoiler]

Style Occidentale :

Prix: 10 or :
Posted Image
[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image[/spoiler]

Prix: 100 or :
Posted Image
[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image[/spoiler]

Prix: 150 or :
Posted Image
[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image[/spoiler]

Prix: 300 or - Type 1 :
Posted Image
[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
[/spoiler]

Prix: 300 or - Type 2 :
Posted Image
[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image[/spoiler]

Prix: 300 or - Type 3 :
Posted Image
[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image[/spoiler]

Prix: 300 or - Type 4 :
Posted Image
[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image[/spoiler]

Prix: 500 or - Type 1 :
Posted Image
[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image[/spoiler]

Prix: 500 or - Type 2 :
Posted Image
[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image[/spoiler]

Prix: 500 or - Type 3 :
Posted Image
[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
[/spoiler]

Prix: 1000 or :
Posted Image
[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
[/spoiler]

Bungalow sur l'eau :

Prix: Inconnu :
Posted Image
[spoiler='Plus d'image']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
[/spoiler]

Vidéo avec plusieurs types de maisons :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syoVh4JWgsg&feature=player_embedded

Châteaux !

Dans ArcheAge on peut non seulement construire des habitations, mais aussi des murs, portes renforcées, des tours et des escaliers, qui ensemble forment un château.

Les châteaux peuvent uniquement être construit sur le continent du Nord.

Ces constructions ne peuvent être placé que dans un rayon de 100 autour du centre du territoire controlable (l'épée qui vole), entre 100m et 250m on peut placé des maisons et des fermes (elles peuvent aussi être placé à l'intérieur des murs du château(entre 0 et 100m du centre)).

Les prix varient en fonction des bâtiments, il existe plusieurs types de constructions, comme des tours ouverte et fermé par exemple. Plus d'info avec les images ci-dessous :

Châteaux Asiatiques :

Posted Image
[spoiler='Images']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image[/spoiler]

Différent types de constructions :
Posted Image
[spoiler='Images']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image[/spoiler]

Châteaux Occidentaux :

Posted Image
[spoiler='Images']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image[/spoiler]

Différent types de constructions :
Posted Image
[spoiler='Images']

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
[/spoiler]

Voilà pour ce qui est des habitations et des châteaux, j'espère que ça vous aidera :)

crédit : archeagesource.com (LlexX), Goha.ru
Traduit par : YinZetsu

En bonus des images de maisons / chateaux sans watermarks et des vidéos : (source : LlexX)
http://archeagesourc...ide/#entry18487

[/spoiler]

:) I hope that helps some of you XD

~ Yinyin <3
Traduction Française de Guide :

Monture *-* Farming *-* Housing/Castle *-* Plonger/Chasse aux trésors *-* Boss Guide

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Thank you so much for taking the time to create and share this with everyone. As someone who played SWG and still play Vanguard, the housing aspect of Arche Age is one of the features I am looking forward to the most.

"We need to enhance our security..."

Aranicus

Aranicus

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Hey guys!

I'm new to the site and fairly new to ArcheAge but as all of you I am very excited for AA.
First off, thanks a lot for this guide, LlexX! For me housing is one of AA's best features and I was so curious as to where you could build them.
You mentioned in your guide that you could look for special icons on the world map to find the housing areas? Why am I asking? Well for me the two screenshots containing exactly this information aren't showing up. So I was wondering if you could update them or something? I hope it's not asking too much! But either way, thanks in advance! And again, for the guide :)

- Please, call me Aran.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

You mentioned in your guide that you could look for special icons on the world map to find the housing areas? Why am I asking? Well for me the two screenshots containing exactly this information aren't showing up. So I was wondering if you could update them or something? I hope it's not asking too much! But either way, thanks in advance! And again, for the guide :)

I just hate all the Korean sites, i will never ever link anything from a KR source, picture links always disappear.

Here is another picture about housing icons:
Posted Image
I will try to update the ones in my guide later, have to search online for them again, since i haven't saved them on my HD...

Aranicus

Aranicus

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Thanks a million, LlexX!

- Please, call me Aran.

Slyndria

Slyndria

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
As always thanks for the great guide, it is amazing to me how much time the Dev's spent on the "little stuff" in this game to really give it that special feel.

Slave

Slave

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
WoW It's a great thing :) But Its look like take a lot of time .