XLGAMES' first creation was a racing MMO called XL1.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just an Entertainment Software Journalist

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Time to start proving that you are worthy as a moderator then, eh?

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
Asking for it on his 1st post pretty much excludes him from any chance. Well at least that is how my logic works. But maybe the *** americans think differently. Who cares actually. He came like a douchebag and like that will always be remembered.

-FP

-FP

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I think you guys are taking it too far, I have to agree that the introduction was kinda... weird :) but to be honest he only said "I am hoping to be...", now you are putting on his mouth something like "Can I be..."

MaximumDOGE

MaximumDOGE

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Epic troll thread, you really got Miya's goat, 9/10

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip

I think you guys are taking it too far, I have to agree that the introduction was kinda... weird :) but to be honest he only said "I am hoping to be...", now you are putting on his mouth something like "Can I be..."

Who cares, I will put my goat-shit on that face anytime since I have a just reason in my hands. :P

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Anyone can call himself a journalist. For example, I like to write about bird on bird interactions.

Posted Image

Benevolent

Benevolent

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I find the lack of moe with you disturbing.....

Oh you love me, don't lie now.

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
Posted Image

awsomeadam3

awsomeadam3

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Just do know that since you failed the entry test, I will be watching you, testing you, constantly checking...
Your first endurance and loyalty test comes right now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEcWT3KnoBM

I'm not even going to ask why there are purple eyed cat people with their feet in the ground....
Also, since everyone seems to be self-declaring themselves positions, I hereby declare myself...
The Representative of ArcheAge Source Magical District of United Professores of Magic of the Arcane Arts And Summoners of the Unknown.
Aka, the man in the loony bin next door.
Beloved signature, purveyor and supplier of witticisms and bawdy jokes. Which of my many ails should I adorn you with? How should I exclaim my ample aspirations and yearnings within thine restrictive body? I do not know what to scribble on thy walls. For in my exuberance of the liberty you provide I have been fettered by my own perplexing mind. Oh, darn accursed signature, purveyor of ignorance and supplier of writer's block. I shall bring you to your knees using silly self-referential language.

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
Declaration accepted, Mr. Awsome.........

Benevolent

Benevolent

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Lady zenith now eh? lawl.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users