Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Database for ArcheAge on iPhone & iPad

db aa archeage iphone ipad apple appstore

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Skoroapps

Skoroapps

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Posted Image Posted Image

A database for future awesome MMORPG ArcheAge, that will available soon. Database includes skills builder, with all skills descriptions, guides, characters planer, videos and RSS news about the game. Learn your character just now, and plan your builds! And it works OFFLINE!

…FEATURES…
*Skill calculator
*All skills descriptions
*Characters planer
*RSS news
*Videos
*Work OFFLINE
*Guides

…In the next updates…
*More guides
*Items database
*Maps
*Wallpapers

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

To get info about releases and updates: - follow us on @twitter - http://twitter.com/skoroapps
To get info about all our apps: - visit us at http://skoroapps.com
To get help with our apps: -contact us by support@skoroapps.com

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
From the images you posted, I'm sorry to say but your database is already outdated (for the skills). Might be a good idea to use the list made by LlexX instead, but even that one is outdated now, need to wait for OBT to see all the changes.

Skoroapps

Skoroapps

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

From the images you posted, I'm sorry to say but your database is already outdated (for the skills). Might be a good idea to use the list made by LlexX instead, but even that one is outdated now, need to wait for OBT to see all the changes.

DB will be updated when OBT begins. :)

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
Not free? Then that means this thread is an ad.

iOS only? Bleh.

Benevolent

Benevolent

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
If the thread is pertaining to something the community may use I don't see why is matters?

Not free? Then that means this thread is an ad.

iOS only? Bleh.

First Point - If the application is designed for the very thing your forum covers, then I don't see why this wouldn't be a welcomed post?
Second Point - iOS only, yea that blows.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

If the thread is pertaining to something the community may use I don't see why is matters?

First Point - If the application is designed for the very thing your forum covers, then I don't see why this wouldn't be a welcomed post?
Second Point - iOS only, yea that blows.

A nonprofit forum is a nonprofit forum.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators
Why is that i see there my guide "The Pirate Way "Arrgh"" on the picture, and i don't recall anyone asking permission to use it and charge people for it?!

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Making commercial software these days is touchy. ... and I don't think you can use skill icon's drawn by the artwork team of ArcheAge for an application you are selling. Unless it's part of the fansite kit which I doubt.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: db, aa, archeage, iphone, ipad, apple, appstore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users