ArcheAgeSource.com is hosted on a server located near Atlanta.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Black Desert Online Preview

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
89 replies to this topic

Evangelion

Evangelion

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

http://www.worldsfac...vista-esclusiva

lol 2015/2016

Njaa

Njaa

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hmm... yeah.  If they stick to their guns on the class/gender lock up until that date I'll not be the least bit interested; that's a concept that should stay back in time where it belongs.  It makes me feel like I'm playing a single-player game without that choice because 1/4 of the entire population will be my exact clone.  So many other things will (hopefully) be around by then, anyway.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Pearl Abyss Reschedule Black Desert CBT to This Fall

bdesert1.jpg

bdesert3.jpg

Ashai

Ashai

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

http://www.black-desert.com/   fan site for it  for those still watching this game.

wickedsig.png
[ Leader of Wicked ]
ashai@wickedonline.net

www.wickedonline.net

We are Recruiting Dedicated 

NA players and any other 

planning to play on NA servers!

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

http://www.black-des...shots-released/

zer0

zer0

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

This game is going to beat the crap outta Archeage.

AeonAuron

AeonAuron

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

This game is going to beat the crap outta Archeage.

I am not sure about that. I would stay in ArcheAge only for Gliding around~

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Also there have been new videos released:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Keeping a veryyy close eye on this one. I have been following their official facebook page and if they stick to their guns when it comes to the economic/crafting aspect of the game, this could be a good PvP MMORPG for me.

koawhkaine

koawhkaine

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Dangit...I can barely get any work done with my Archeage distractions. Last thing I need is to see amazing videos of another awesome game.....

log.png

RISE GUILD | KOAWHKAINE ON TWITCH | KOAWHKAINE ON YOUTUBE | QUESTING | MAPS

POWER LEVELING | PVP | BOATS | INSTANCES | DONKEY | SCARECROW | SMALL BABIES | GUILD APPLICATION

PWNAGIZER

PWNAGIZER

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Dang, I'm really interested in archeage and seeing the future of the game.  However, looking at Black Desert I may already be game hopping soon :(.  I am completely obsessed with the way you can decorate houses/properties.

log.png

"The lack of money is the root of all evil"
-Mark Twain

Aedgyth

Aedgyth

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Looking good - wonder how long until this and AA will be released... only 2 games that are really on my radar atm, other releases not really appealing to me.

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

It still hasn't even gone into beta in Korea yet and there is no publisher announced for NA. ArcheAge will be out in NA well before we see Black Desert.

"We need to enhance our security..."

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

http://pub.game.daum...TvFtTv6m6XjpFjt

PsychoPhobic

PsychoPhobic

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Yeah Black Desert does look shiney. But i agree with Alasondra, i think we will have plenty of time to check out AA before BD shows its face to NA/EU. 

I'm definitely looking forward to more info on BD. I view it as a tentative fallback in case AA disappoints.  

‚ÄúNothing has changed since Little Red Riding Hood faced the big bad wolf. What frightens us today is exactly the same sort of thing that frightened us yesterday. It's just a different wolf" - Alfred Hitchcock 

:blink:  

Aedgyth

Aedgyth

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Yeah Black Desert does look shiney. But i agree with Alasondra, i think we will have plenty of time to check out AA before BD shows its face to NA/EU. 

I'm definitely looking forward to more info on BD. I view it as a tentative fallback in case AA disappoints.  

yup - all mmo players need a line of sequential releases lined up for when the current game inevitably flops  :D

zefs

zefs

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Combat/camera angles in general looks great and actually next-gen(not like other poor mmo's that where advertised as next-gen). 

I am not sure how it will work on PVP though, since most action-combat games that have come out lately simply haven't got interesting PVP action but just make fighting other players a chase fest or have issues with registering hits. Add latency problems on the equation and there you have it.

But hopefuly they will get it right on this game.

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

http://www.black-desert.com/   fan site for it  for those still watching this game.

I can tell this was made by Germans because it uses Burning Board. :D

My first forum was built on Burning Board as well.

mimmosin

mimmosin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

This game have cloned characters like C9...you can see massive  mages, warriors, marauders, hunters....and all of them with the same appearance. 

Yea...gotta out archeage, for sure. 

This game only have the awesome graphics. The rest is clone except the sandbox content that devs speak about them, but even wait to see. And in the facebook page says that a possible west release to 2015. Enjoy the wait.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

I can tell this was made by Germans because it uses Burning Board. :D

My first forum was built on Burning Board as well.

When do we get a bdsource?