You can switch the forum's background by selecting the paint bucket next to the blue Twitter icon below. New backgrounds are added as more members join!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Production of ArcheAge

comic economy production trade features

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators
Just a picture which explains everything.
The money making cycle :D

Posted Image
The original picture is from the comic section on the official site.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Same thing I asked Fido in the server thread, but where does the "oxnard" comes from? Is that the result from google translating? I actually googled oxnard because I found it weird, and it turns out it's the name of a town in the US. Needless to say it's completely unrelated to ArcheAge whatsoever, so it's kinda funny. Anyway, I would have translated it as "Delphinade's star", because that's how it sounds. But since it's the name of a person, who knows.

Also, something about this cycle scares me, and it's the stars. You can't use normal money to buy houses and other blueprint. And unless they changed it, trading packages is the main source of getting them, which pretty much force everyone to trade. And last but not least, those stars were not tradeable. If they didn't tweak this, I foresee big issues with the economy ingame. Really REALLY hope they are at least tradable now.

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
I'm confused.

Entaro

Entaro

Professional Strawberry Thief

• Super Moderators

Same thing I asked Fido in the server thread, but where does the "oxnard" comes from? Is that the result from google translating? I actually googled oxnard because I found it weird, and it turns out it's the name of a town in the US. Needless to say it's completely unrelated to ArcheAge whatsoever, so it's kinda funny. Anyway, I would have translated it as "Delphinade's star", because that's how it sounds. But since it's the name of a person, who knows.

Also, something about this cycle scares me, and it's the stars. You can't use normal money to buy houses and other blueprint. And unless they changed it, trading packages is the main source of getting them, which pretty much force everyone to trade. And last but not least, those stars were not tradeable. If they didn't tweak this, I foresee big issues with the economy ingame. Really REALLY hope they are at least tradable now.

Well, according to the diagram it looks like you can sell everything so it should only be an issue at the start.

Hyrule

Hyrule

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Can someone explain what this is/means.

Spoiler

I take it as : writing = money. Am I off? :blink:

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Spoiler

I take it as : writing = money. Am I off? :blink:

No clue really, google translated "내가 쓰기,," as "I write", "I writing". It sounded odd for me too, but couldn't figure out what they meant with it, so just left it like that. Maybe it's "I am rich" and thus the dancing guy.

@Amaterasu
Ok, i will change that translation and upload it again, later.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

It's a slight mistranslation, should be something along the line of "me, the writer" instead. Basically shows where he (and thus a player) is located in that cycle.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Why I never see llexx's pics ;__;, I can see it when I quote.

reighnman

reighnman

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Is there a list of known currencies somewhere?

reighnman

reighnman

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Openboard called them delpi star or delpinad star and said they were only available through the trade system. Not sure what that means in terms of how you obtain them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: comic, economy, production, trade, features

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users