In 2003 Jake Song left NCsoft and created XLGAMES.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Playing with the community in Korea!

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

Steelwind

Steelwind

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

From what I understand, your best chance to find English speaking players will be on server 10. In reality, it is still a rarity

Sharess

Sharess

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Appreciated!

Tribe Gaming is recruiting.

Click here to apply today!

Docomo

Docomo

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Come to Server 3! 

Sharess

Sharess

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Why server 3 over 10, thought 10 was the most populated with folks from here. 

Tribe Gaming is recruiting.

Click here to apply today!

Tin

Tin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Are there many english speakers over on the West? Really want to play an Elf, but my German isn't at the level where I can be asking technical game questions to the german players whilst I'm learning the game :P

whtknight

whtknight

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

How does one get an account to play on the Korean Retail?

Swordchan

Swordchan

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

How does one get an account to play on the Korean Retail?

Idd, how?

Ishovo

Ishovo

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hi Guys,

I would like an invite on server 10 ingame name Prebzi

see you in game

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Idd, how?

Kill Diablo in inferno difficulty.

Wanderer

Wanderer

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I relocated from Ollo (10) to Tahyang (3). There's a very helpful Eastern Continent guild on Tahyang that has both Korean and English speakers. Not to mention there's more room to build, and as much as I love Paestan and the ArcheAge.de community, scheduling and a whole different language barrier don't seem to be a problem. ^^

The ArcheAge RP Community:

Posted Image

Rick

Rick

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I relocated from Ollo (10) to Tahyang (3). There's a very helpful Eastern Continent guild on Tahyang that has both Korean and English speakers. Not to mention there's more room to build, and as much as I love Paestan and the ArcheAge.de community, scheduling and a whole different language barrier don't seem to be a problem. ^^

How many of you guys are in that guild on Tahyang?

I'm asking this cause I'm thinking about relocating. I just hit lvl 50 with a Nuian on Kiprosa server, playing solo, and even though my Korean is pretty good I couldn't find any guild to play with (I don't even know how to look for a guild tbh). Playing solo sucks, I'm getting steamrolled wherever I go, so I was thinking of rerolling on another server if there's a decent number of English speaking players.

Wanderer

Wanderer

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

How many of you guys are in that guild on Tahyang?

I'm asking this cause I'm thinking about relocating. I just hit lvl 50 with a Nuian on Kiprosa server, playing solo, and even though my Korean is pretty good I couldn't find any guild to play with (I don't even know how to look for a guild tbh). Playing solo sucks, I'm getting steamrolled wherever I go, so I was thinking of rerolling on another server if there's a decent number of English speaking players.

Hm... Well, I think Dizzy/Soda, Trist, and Eilelleth are on every day, if not close to it. We've gotten some new English speaking members like War (전쟁의), and Tremme. Ellord (엘로드) is Korean but lives in North America and speaks English fluently. Other players like Richie (라이오넬리치) and Hollulu (호룰루 and 카카오래) can use enough basic English to communicate with the English players. Thankfully, there's always someone on, even if there's a language barrier. The Korean players are very accommodating to we... confused English speaking people.

Otherwise, Fido should know of a Nuian guild you can join. I think it's the West Nuia Trading Company but I could be wrong. I heard something about a new guild with a Hangul name that's comprised mostly of Germans who speak plenty of English.

Either way, it would be cool to have you on the third server. Ellord's been wanting to run some high leveled raids once we're up there.

The ArcheAge RP Community:

Posted Image

Rick

Rick

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hm... Well, I think Dizzy/Soda, Trist, and Eilelleth are on every day, if not close to it. We've gotten some new English speaking members like War (전쟁의), and Tremme. Ellord (엘로드) is Korean but lives in North America and speaks English fluently. Other players like Richie (라이오넬리치) and Hollulu (호룰루 and 카카오래) can use enough basic English to communicate with the English players. Thankfully, there's always someone on, even if there's a language barrier. The Korean players are very accommodating to we... confused English speaking people.

Otherwise, Fido should know of a Nuian guild you can join. I think it's the West Nuia Trading Company but I could be wrong. I heard something about a new guild with a Hangul name that's comprised mostly of Germans who speak plenty of English.

Either way, it would be cool to have you on the third server. Ellord's been wanting to run some high leveled raids once we're up there.

Thanks for the info Wanderer. Last nite I made an alt and joined Quest Page, had a brief chat on raidcall with Ellold and he seems to be a very nice guy (as well as the other Koreans I had the pleasure to chat with ingame). Rerolling from lvl 1 is a bit frustrating, also because I was playing on Kiprosa (server 1) which is a very good server in terms of activity (almost as good as Jin), but as far as I understood the other guilds having English speaking people are on Ollo...so no one is playing on Kiprosa and I feel i just wasted 2 weeks playing on the wrong server T_T

Tsopolo

Tsopolo

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I wonder if the Koreans will be sad when all the English peeps migrate to an official US server. tho I'd like to play on a Korean server to see what a Korean social community is like. I heard it's a lot more friendlier in general.

So since it's been a while which server has the most populated English speakers ?

Is it 10 or is it 3?
And I've been watching amaraterasu videos on YouTube I kinda wanna pirate with you lol

Riders of Bubona

moo.guildlaunch.com

Talby

Talby

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hey guys so... you're all on Ollo (Server 10) correct? My friend in Korea is making me an account right now  :D

sigaa.png

ethos85

ethos85

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I'm on the server 1. My ingame nick is Deathblade and i'm level 50. I can somewhat fluent in korean. 

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

I wonder if the Koreans will be sad when all the English peeps migrate to an official US server. tho I'd like to play on a Korean server to see what a Korean social community is like. I heard it's a lot more friendlier in general.

So since it's been a while which server has the most populated English speakers ?

Is it 10 or is it 3?
And I've been watching amaraterasu videos on YouTube I kinda wanna pirate with you lol

Amae is from EU, plus he is mine to play with.

Tsopolo

Tsopolo

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Lol

Riders of Bubona

moo.guildlaunch.com

KeksX

KeksX

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
We already told our koreans on ollo we'll help them play with us on EU :). Really cool guys.
Also most english speaking guys are on Ollo but we do NOT tolerate faction PK!!!
We have good relationships with koreans which we do not want to have destroyed by anyone.

RU Info: Server 4, ТАЯН, Zerus / Tiamat, Almost Russian

EU Guild: Aurorian Empire | http://aurorian-empire.eu/

What You Should Know About ArcheAge! http://archeagesourc...about-archeage/

(Discontinued) Korean Retail and PTR News! http://archeagesourc...etail-ptr-news/ http://archeagesourc...l-general-news/

English Guides and Tutorials List by LlexX! http://archeagesourc...st-to-archeage/

Tsopolo

Tsopolo

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
So there's no English pirates then

Riders of Bubona

moo.guildlaunch.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users