Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Playing with the community in Korea!

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

KeksX

KeksX

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
I should clarify: WNTC does not tolerate it. Impact does but they are eastern faction and more german based. Also atlantica, amother german guild, tries to become a pirate guild.

But we(wntc korea) do NOT tolerate pking allies. Thats an important point to know.

RU Info: Server 4, ТАЯН, Zerus / Tiamat, Almost Russian

EU Guild: Aurorian Empire | http://aurorian-empire.eu/

What You Should Know About ArcheAge! http://archeagesourc...about-archeage/

(Discontinued) Korean Retail and PTR News! http://archeagesourc...etail-ptr-news/ http://archeagesourc...l-general-news/

English Guides and Tutorials List by LlexX! http://archeagesourc...st-to-archeage/

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

But daaaad I wanna

PkhBasko

PkhBasko

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I think I may do this! Thank you for the info!

If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything and be good for nothing.

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip

But daaaad I wanna

Just do it and say it never happened.

And if they somehow prove it then ramble about them attacking and griefing you first, etc.

Drama on !

Ravare12

Ravare12

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Looking to hook up with some english speaking people on the 10th server Eastern Continent, I just got in game so only level 3 right now. Name is "Rav"

Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Empa

Empa

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Looking to hook up with some english speaking people on the 10th server Eastern Continent, I just got in game so only level 3 right now. Name is "Rav"

Looking forward to meeting you all :)

There's a german clan called Impact on east, however on West there's West Nuia Trade Co which is mostly English (as in american and random European countries) 

Impact ofc have english speakers however i noticed it was mainly german in clan chat etc

Daxramas

Daxramas

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hey all I decided to come back to AA KR, I couldn't stop myself while waiting for the English one to come out. I normally played on East but am going to remake to West on ollo, I'll most likely get the name Morrith, so if theres anyone on here who's in a populated English speaking guild you should pm me on the forums =)

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Nice to see you again! When you hit 50 send me a pm I'm currently in half Korean guild and we try to do some pvp together.

Daxramas

Daxramas

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Are you still on East Inp? or West?

EDIT: I've made an Elf named Alabaster, looking for an English guild please =)

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
West, but not playing this weekend.

Kingface

Kingface

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hi everyone,

I'm a newcomer on AA since 2 days and I'm looking for a pvp english speaking guild on server 10, western side.

Nick: Kingface

lvl: 31 (as I write down)

Class: Warlock

Don't hesitate to contact me here or ingame. :D

Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

And if they somehow prove it then ramble about them attacking and griefing you first, etc.

Drama on !

Indeed, who plays by the rules? :D

Some L2 drama makes everything so much better. ;)

Buzzbrad

Buzzbrad

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Wouldn't mind an invite to the guild. Ingame name is Buzzbrad

zukeru

zukeru

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Well i was gonna play on east bc the mount is cool bit it seems no one speaky english on easy side epic fail... oh well i guess ill be on teamspeak tonight to join you on the west side.

Daxramas

Daxramas

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Do we have someone in West Nuia Trade Co that we can whisper to get an invite? I've gotten Alabaster to lvl 30 so far.

koawhkaine

koawhkaine

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Drama on !

that sounds like the text i paste into google translator while sitting in court...

log.png

RISE GUILD | KOAWHKAINE ON TWITCH | KOAWHKAINE ON YOUTUBE | QUESTING | MAPS

POWER LEVELING | PVP | BOATS | INSTANCES | DONKEY | SCARECROW | SMALL BABIES | GUILD APPLICATION

psycheangel

psycheangel

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

is there other guild in eastern continent beside impact? cause most member in that guild right now not active

WoundedLlama

WoundedLlama

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Have no fear the Wounded Llama is here!

"Pwn em till they rage-quit and logout!" ~Wounded Llama~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users