If you encounter an error while browsing ArcheAgeSource, please report it in the Website Feedback forum!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Server Statistics

statistics server distribution info

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators
Various different statistics can be viewed here: http://play.archeage.com/statistics
You can select the server on which you want to check the statistics.
The most important for us gonna be the Server 10. Ollo (올로), since this is the server which was chosen for the international community.

If all the servers taken into count, the class tree distribution would look like the following (+/- 1-2% depending on server):
Fight: 19%
Calling: 15%
Wild: 13%
Magic: 13%
Death: 12%
Devotion: 9%
Fortification: 6%
Will: 6%
Conjury: 5%
Artistry: 3%

Various Statistics for server Server 10. Ollo (올로)

for the date 2013-01-09

Class Tree Distribution:
Fight: 19%
Calling: 14%
Wild: 13%
Magic: 12%
Death: 11%
Devotion: 9%
Will: 7%
Fortification: 6%
Conjury: 5%
Artistry: 3%

NPC Faction Distribution:
Western Faction (Nuian): 51%
Eastern Faction (Hariharan): 49%

Race Distribution:
Nuian: 33%
Nuian Male: 20%
Nuian Female: 13%

Elf: 19%
Elf Male: 9%
Elf Female: 10%

Hariharan: 30%
Hariharan Male: 13%
Hariharan Female: 17%

Ferre: 19%
Ferre Male: 11%
Ferre Female: 8%

Most Common Class Combos:
Black Magician: 9% (Death+Magic+Conjury)
Warrior: 8% (Fight+Fortification+Will)
Predator: 7% (Fight+Fortification+Calling)
Assistant: 6% (Fight+Wild+Calling)
White Knight: 6% (Fight+Fortification+Devotion)
Priest: 6% (Artistry+Will+Devotion)
Warlock: 6% (Will+Conjury+Magic)
Shadow Sword: 4% (Will+Wild+Calling)
Spies: 4% (Fight+Wild+Calling)
Stalker: 3% (Conjury+Wild+Calling)

Other Statistics:
Like mostly sold item, mostly bough item, best trader, best armor crafter, best miner... etc.

Vladimire

Vladimire

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Very nice Llex. these statistics are always fun to see.
But:

NPC Faction Distribution:
Western Faction (Nuian): 51%
Eastern Faction (Hariharan): 49%

Does this mean that the Western Faction has more NPC's or something? :huh:

25ywzn6.jpg
Patient Forum Lurker

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Does this mean that the Western Faction has more NPC's or something? :huh:

Nope, it means that 51% of the players started with a race from the Western Faction (Nuian of Elf), and 49% of them made a character Hariharan or Ferre.

Vladimire

Vladimire

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Nope, it means that 51% of the players started with a race from the Western Faction (Nuian of Elf), and 49% of them made a character Hariharan or Ferre.

Ah, okay.
I don't really get why it's called ''NPC Faction Distribution''. I would cut the NPC and just call it Faction Distrubution. Makes more sence to me ;)

25ywzn6.jpg
Patient Forum Lurker

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Ah, okay.
I don't really get why it's called ''NPC Faction Distribution''. I would cut the NPC and just call it Faction Distrubution. Makes more sence to me ;)

Not a good idea, since there going to be player made factions, which will be called shortly as Factions.
NPC faction is a fixed thing and divided to Western and Eastern NPC faction, depending on which race you will choose to play.

Vladimire

Vladimire

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

since there going to be player made factions

Player made factions? :huh:
That's something new to me. :unsure:
I know there will be more races then there currently are, which would be implemented later. But I haven't heard anything like Player factions. Untill now, then.

--I'm thinking of various things of what it could be...But it's a little confusing atm.

25ywzn6.jpg
Patient Forum Lurker

CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
According to one of the streamers ( Ellord05 ) once a single EF claims enough regions on the Northern continent they can declare themselves a Kingdom (his words). Once the EF create a kingdom it is its own seperate Faction, and can now invite freely members of all races.
While no official specifics were given, he said the number of claims was thought to be 7.

Vladimire

Vladimire

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

According to one of the streamers ( Ellord05 ) once a single EF claims enough regions on the Northern continent they can declare themselves a Kingdom (his words). Once the EF create a kingdom it is its own seperate Faction, and can now invite freely members of all races.
While no official specifics were given, he said the number of claims was thought to be 7.

Ah, that way it makes sence.

25ywzn6.jpg
Patient Forum Lurker

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: statistics, server, distribution, info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users