We need to enhance our security.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Congratulations to XLGAMES on launching ArcheAge in Korea! Now we need more moderators.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
58 replies to this topic

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
He would not give me the banhammer, and its terrible job without it.
It feels like cleaning the floor when you cannot push out the guy that is puking on it....

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

Make me a mod and I'll turn this site into a propaganda machine of which the likes you have never seen, I'll delete all the negative posts, ship those haters away into gulags where they play Warcraft for the 50 years.
Posted Image

Psycho = Stalin?

Eligor = Trotsky?

He would not give me the banhammer, and its terrible job without it.
It feels like cleaning the floor when you cannot push out the guy that is puking on it....

LadyZ/Miya = Schizophrenic palace janitor who knows all the secrets but no one believes him.

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
Iam not schizophrenic! My mind does not switch between 2 personalities!

I share them both the same time.

PsychoPigeon

PsychoPigeon

Professional Exaggerator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
On a serious note though, Llexx is extremely knowledgeable about the game and would be able to answer questions about AA with ease

JohnnyViscerate

JohnnyViscerate

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I want to see zenith with the ban hammer now! I can get banned every other week and keep coming back. johnnyviscerate1, then johnnyviscerate2, etc.

AASIG_zpsef3abc8c.jpg

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators
Me?... Really? I just couldn't threated everyone equally, i just can't be nice to lazy retards and mind-controlled freaks, kinda same way as LadyZ, except that im not racist :P

Maybe Ama would fit this role, he is nice to everyone :D, playing on the KR servers, and knows more about the game than the rest here (but not more than Fido ofc :P).

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip

I want to see zenith with the ban hammer now! I can get banned every other week and keep coming back. johnnyviscerate1, then johnnyviscerate2, etc.

So I will do it again! And again! And again! And again!
Until the rage and fury restores the balance on our lands....

Me?... Really? I just couldn't threated everyone equally, i just can't be nice to lazy retards and mind-controlled freaks, kinda same way as LadyZ, except that im not racist :P

Maybe Ama would fit this role, he is nice to everyone :D, playing on the KR servers, and knows more about the game than the rest here (but not more than Fido ofc :P).

You cant just simply go and name Brazilian as a head mod..... even when he is pink-headed.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Pink head is not all he got. He also has a pink cape that says love. We need to do something about this and make him as cool cape as I have.

JohnnyViscerate1

JohnnyViscerate1

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

So I will do it again! And again! And again! And again!
Until the rage and fury restores the balance on our lands....

I'm prepared

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Maybe Ama would fit this role, he is nice to everyone :D

In before the guildies I have pk-ed read this, or the gentlemen I have flamed on this forum.

xDrac

xDrac

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Ama and nice...
He refuses to farm for me..... can you believe that!?

ArcheAge-Online.de - German Community Staff Member

Graphic- & Webdesign - My Gallery

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
Ama is like oposite of me. I'm evil on foum and nice in the game, Ama is nice here and evil in the game...

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Ama is like oposite of me. I'm evil on foum and nice in the game, Ama is nice here and evil in the game...

But but... why you calling me evil. I didn't even get to PK you, only time we met you were in safe zone (Yes I tried!).

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

He has to prove other people he isn't that gay as he looks like. All that pinkness and love...

Moving from BR to France then visiting 6 months in SWEDEN. This kinda seems suspicious to me.

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
He got sugar daddies all over the place I guess?

HIRED

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip

He has to prove other people he isn't that gay as he looks like. All that pinkness and love...

Moving from BR to France then visiting 6 months in SWEDEN. This kinda seems suspicious to me.

I have nothing against the pink. Man can like pink....

He looked weird tho. His armor looked very Elf-like, weapon the same. I was always so unsure around him, and he was not kind as well.

Ama- your pathetic PKing attempts... you would never have a chance to begin with. I would have let you only if i wanted to spawn back for free and grant you some extra karma (hinting on the lack of death penalties). When it came to real fight you got 3 shotted like everyone else....

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Ama- your pathetic PKing attempts... you would never have a chance to begin with. I would have let you only if i wanted to spawn back for free and grant you some extra karma (hinting on the lack of death penalties). When it came to real fight you got 3 shotted like everyone else....

Well sadly in this game everyone gets tri or one-shotted with the current combat mechanics. So what's your point?

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
The point is that your armor is awful. That was the first point. Second point is that you are evil. And third point is that you are not that dangerous. You are like the bad guy on the playground. He likes to bully, but inside he is just a little boy. :P

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

You are like the bad guy on the playground. He likes to bully, but inside he is just a little boy. :P

How would you know, since you rage-quitted the game before playing with me.

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
In b4 you summon the ragequit guild. :(