Something you write on the forums could show up here!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Question about Monk/Brawler classes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

zinwei

zinwei

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
I saw that there was some hand to hand fighter class names in the 120 list. Do these classes really use hand to hand and is it effective?

CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
If you look at the Class skills guide, you can see there is really no HtH combat tree as such. Music, Magic, Bow, Weapon and Shield. Nothing really fits as an Unarmed school.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators
Sorry this game is not Age of Wushu.

zinwei

zinwei

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Alright, I was just referring to the list that was given in the guide. Seemed a little misleading with the name then. Its not that I wanted a game like Age of Wushu, was just hoping that it would give that option for damage dealers or tankers to take that option. Just reading into the game a bit and at first glanced that it seemed possible.

Eligor

Eligor

Has no idea who Miura is...

• Super Moderators
Class names don't actually represent their abilities, sometimes it happens that they do but out of 120 names only a handful of those fall in that category. Think of them more as random names given to random combinations cause someone got bored at the office.
Let's all pretend there's something really important written here...

0badiah

0badiah

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Needless-to-say, I plan on role-playing a Taoist-style monk, utilizing specific aspects of the three trees. You can be whatever you desire & should not have to notate, or be swayed by "other's" dreams, as you should have your own..! (adventure)

What is Age of Wushu ?

zinwei

zinwei

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Yea I figured as much but I was still hoping that it would have given the option. Monk has been a favorite class of mine since DnD and other mmorpgs. Would've been cool but lets not to say expansions wont bring fist weps or something along those lines. I do indeed plan to join a Rp server myself, always have liked the community and brings me back to my paper and pen roots. But I'm still pretty excited for this game and wouldn't mind paying a sub if I had to. A cool feature I think that would make a good addition to the game, is a couple of passive or a set of skills exclusive to that class that you made.(You know what I mean?) Like if you got Dark Knight you got a summon steed skill or more summons or even auras exclusive just to that class.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users