You can switch the forum's background by selecting the paint bucket next to the blue Twitter icon below. New backgrounds are added as more members join!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PC Reboot/Crash after Splash screen

reboot crash splash screen restart archeage

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

moraid

moraid

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Hi guys, im having a bit of trouble actually getting into the game.
I've managed to download Archeage twice (taking about 3 days each time) and both times I am unable to get past the splash screen.
The game loads past the HShield and the splash screen comes up for about 15seconds.
My screen freezes after that and everything becomes unresponsive, shortly afterwards my computer reboots with no warning.

I have turned my computer off to cool down unsure if it is overheating, cleaned inside and all the fans.
I have only encountered this problem with Archeage.
Not sure what I can do now.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks (:

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
1. Upgrade your drivers.

Try downloading various tests for CPU, GPU and RAM. This is not issue of the game for sure. There is something wrong in your PC. Also uninstall any antivirus software before trying again.

moraid

moraid

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
hey thanks for the reply.
i have upgraded my drivers and graphics card.
used several programs to test my gpu, cpu and ram but found no errors.
i have also unistalled antivirus programs and anything that could possibly clash

I agree it could be something with my pc but I do not have this problem with any other program so I am unsure how to check what the error could possibly be.
My computer ran the CBT5 version perfectly but not this version.
any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
None because nobody has your problem..... it must be something wrong on your side really. And no software should ever force your PC to restart. And if the game would be damaged, it would just crash like many people experienced. Not this.

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
Probably electrical or heating issue that happened to occur after CBT5 and before OBT.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reboot, crash, splash screen, restart, archeage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users