You can switch the forum's background by selecting the paint bucket next to the blue Twitter icon below. New backgrounds are added as more members join!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Updating things and switching servers! Moderators! Facebooks!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
Ladies and gentlemen, surely by now you've noticed the constant up and down behavior of this website that's occurred over the last 24 to 48 hours. This sporadic downtime will continue over the weekend until the website has been upgraded and moved to a new server. The server hamster's body was not ready for the tidal wave of traffic we've experienced recently, but it's getting some help now and should be out of rehab soon.

On a different note, I'm proud(?) to announce that LlexX has agreed to be a Super Moderator here on ArcheAgeSource.com! He'll be focusing primarily on cleaning up the articles list and watching for noobs to post questions that have already been answered. Congratulations LlexX! Don't forget, you're here forever.

We're still looking for more moderators to help out on the forums. Know someone who's established in the community, helpful and level-headed? Recommend them below! Don't know anyone like that? If you've only got a few posts here and you think you could be super moderator material, prove it by sticking around for a couple months and contributing! Your work ethic and personality will be recognized when we experience another wave of hungry new ArcheAge fans.

Third, I'd like everyone to know that the ArcheAge Facebook page I ran for the last three years, located at Facebook.com/ArcheAge, has been donated to Trion Worlds, Inc. at no cost. They will administrate the page from now on and use it as an official source of news and information. If you haven't liked the page yet, now is the time! It's right around 6000 likes at the moment. ;)

Have a great weekend!

Benseine

Benseine

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Congratulations! Keep up the good work :)

btw, does anyone know when AA wil be released in NA/EU? Can't wait to play this game! :)

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
There you go LlexX, your first member to ban! :D

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Congratulations! Keep up the good work :)

btw, does anyone know when AA wil be released in NA/EU? Can't wait to play this game! :)

Even tho it's filled with bots?

reighnman

reighnman

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
awesome so were on the new server? will be nice to finally have a stable site!

Evangelion

Evangelion

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
grats

kii

kii

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I'll be a mod someday *sniffle* )':

Shadow of Apophis

[SoA]

http://www.shadowofapophis.com/

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

awesome so were on the new server? will be nice to finally have a stable site!

No we're not done yet, sorry. Expect more downtime. This is not a joke.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

On a different note, I'm proud(?) to announce that LlexX has agreed to be a Super Moderator here on ArcheAgeSource.com! He'll be focusing primarily on cleaning up the articles list and watching for noobs to post questions that have already been answered. Congratulations LlexX! Don't forget, you're here forever.

Hamster powaaaaaarrrr rawr
Posted Image
Hey, there were no cleaning duties mentioned when i read my contract :P
I do my best :)

royalrose

royalrose

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I just want the ability to up moderator posts. I go to click the arrow so many times and I can't. QQ Whyyyy LlexX! I can't up you anymoreee</3

I'm just kidding, congratulations and thanks for helping out. :) I could see it was needed.

Dranthos

Dranthos

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Now I understand why LlexX's avatar was lifting those weights all time, the banhammer must be pretty heavy. Congratulations!

No we're not done yet, sorry. Expect more downtime. This is not a joke.

Just take your time, we're not going to die because we can't spit some rants in a day or two and server migrations can be tricky from time to time.

horofirma.jpg

He runs, he steals but never lies

Syllable

Syllable

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Cgrts Llexx on mod powers and the new shiny hammer.

Posted Image

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Congratulations, LlexX.
No better choice then you :D

Let´s Play Archeage - The German Archeage Video Magazine

The German Archeage Knowledge Base v2.0

The German Archeage Crop Report v2.0

"After resigning NCsoft I just chilled at home and my wife did not like it.
One day she said 'go out and play.' So I founded XLGAMES in order to
escape from the grouchiness of my wife and to separate my gamer life
from my wife. And I played World of Warcraft all day at the office"
- Jake Song

Cavarath

Cavarath

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I think i should be a moderator. Especially because i was so extremely active over the past few months.
"Recent results of scientific research have shown that the wish of a person to get a ArcheAge beta key is the bigger the lower the post count." - Veryintelligent Person

CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Congrats Llexx! As to cleaning duties, someone has to clean up after the Ban hammer turns offenders into bloody grease spots! LOL!

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

I think i should be a moderator. Especially because i was so extremely active over the past few months.

Heheh.

Valadhiel

Valadhiel

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Congratulations, Llexx. :)

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Forgot about this. Gz to lex was a good choice.

I hope giving the facebook account away don't mean the end of updates though I'm not even using facebook. 

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

Nope, Trion is updating the page already. ;)

Daedalus

Daedalus

King Daedalus, the Returned

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Excellent news! Congrats on the promotion Llexx, and well done on the site move. There was down time, but it seemed relatively painless. I'm familiar with how much of an ache that can be.

Also good on you for donating the FB page, that's the kind of move I feel like Trion won't soon forget. Ya get what you give in this world.

Those born with the dawn, never lose sight of it.

Those born with the dawn will away darkness, and stand tall.