You can switch the forum's background by selecting the paint bucket next to the blue Twitter icon below. New backgrounds are added as more members join!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi! :3

New Awesome Farming pvp Archeage

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Derek

Derek

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Hi! New here and really excited :D

I've always wanted a farm in an mmo and thats what I'm most excited for! I have a lot of experience with pvp and pvp in mmos so I'll defend the crap out of my farm xD.

I got 2200+ rbg and arena ratings in WoW and always wvw in gw2 atm. I dont take pvp very seriously, it's just fun.

My first mmo was final fantasy xi. Besides the combat, that game is closest to my heart ;_;

I usually play games with my husband, but he's not really interested in Archeage, so I'll have to fend for myself this time around xD

Anyway! Hope to make some friends here so I can meet you guys in-game :]

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

That come out a bit wrong xD

Welcome

Derek

Derek

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
;D

xDrac

xDrac

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Welcome Derek :) 

Hope you enjoy your stay 

ArcheAge-Online.de - German Community Staff Member

Graphic- & Webdesign - My Gallery

Mordrake

Mordrake

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I'm thrilled at the prospect of ravage your farm.

I do what I want cause a pirate is free. I'm a pirate.

Aonoa

Aonoa

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
He is excited, delighted and most curiously fighted for home with his strong, strong arm. It holds much charm and he labours furiously to keep it out of harm. Keeping it close to his heart they are never apart, one must admire and aspire to be one such as he when he defends his farm.

^_^

Welcome!
Ao_sig_white-20130207.png

Lukeseva

Lukeseva

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hello derek i am also new. 
Hope you enjoy your time here! B)

Derek

Derek

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Thank you guys :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, Awesome, Farming, pvp, Archeage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users