Jake Song's real name is Song Jae-kyeong.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Worried about the combat

Generic gw2 archeage

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Derek

Derek

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Yeah, ive been messing with the talent calculators and it's really cool. It's like rift but better.

Benseine

Benseine

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

How is the AA's class system any different than any game when you are talking about no needs for alts?

You can unlearn them and pick 3 new ones. So you can switch from mage to tank on one char. Thta's what I mean.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

You can unlearn them and pick 3 new ones. So you can switch from mage to tank on one char. Thta's what I mean.

You do know that you need to grind the skill levels from lvl10 right?

elushon

elushon

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

and if you've never experienced the old korean grind... you will do if you try this xD

easier to start a new toon ^^

Leonyn

Leonyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

or if you carefully swap your trees at the right occacions. I for example swapped will with devotion, once i hit lvl 40.

The reasoning behind this is that i didnt need Will higher then lvl 40 for my build to work and the important stuff in will are not skil level based. After i hit lvl 50 my devotion was at lvl 41 already, took me 6 hours to grind it to 45 in a duo group and by AoE pulling.

What i want to tell you is that you need to consider, if you can afford having a skill tree lower then your max level for your build to work. With trees like Will or Artistry this might work.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

and if you've never experienced the old korean grind... you will do if you try this xD

easier to start a new toon ^^

I would rather grind than level a new char from the start and do the quests again...

There is more benefit to me if i grind, since lets say i get my first 3 trees to max, than grind up 2 additional trees using 1 from before (to do the damage), and in the end i will be able to choose my built from 5 trees (6 different class combos) depending on my mood, i know that it would take more time then making a new char, but i don't mind for the end result.

In case of 2 chars, you gonna have problem with labor point regeneration, since only one of your characters will be getting it on the same account. Also you would be limited to play only with 2 class combos, then the boring equipment transfer all the time between the characters or farming 1 more additional gear set... to me there is more grind involved making 2 separate characters than actually grinding 2 additional skill trees.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Only reason I asked that was, because you don't only pick the new trees there is a lot more work involved to leveling them up than just making a new toon. It felt once again like someone is talking about a system he doesn't have any clue about. And sure there is always pros to have those extra trees on one character if you have that time to put into them, there is also a lot pros to have 2 separate characters.

Ehllfhire

Ehllfhire

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Im not worried, no combat can be worse than TSW's

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Generic, gw2, archeage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users