You can switch the forum's background by selecting the paint bucket next to the blue Twitter icon below. New backgrounds are added as more members join!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Playstyle for Launch

PvP PvE Playstyle hardcore casual poll launch other

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: Play Style (49 member(s) have cast votes)

What's Your Anticipated Playstyle for Launch?

1. Hardcore PvE (6 votes [12.24%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.24%

2. Hardcore PvP (20 votes [40.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.82%

3. Casual PvE (3 votes [6.12%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.12%

4. Casual PvP (7 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

5. Other (13 votes [26.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.53%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Steelwind

Steelwind

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

My plan is to pound through the low level quests to get my horse, glider, rowboat. Then focus on my personal quests and leaf quests until I have enough Delphi marks to stake claim on my perfect housing spot ASAP. Then slow down and enjoy the ride.

-FP

-FP

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I had to vote other. I have plenty of carebear friends to -try to?- do some PvE and exploration. Then when people start to mess with us on our honeypot journeys, I'll happily have some PvP.

Njaa

Njaa

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Anything that grabs my fancy as of the time, as such I don't have a planned or favoured category although PvP is always an idle focus. I love OW free PvP games because it makes any non-PvP task I may attempt way more interesting. Nothing better than trying to fish only for some yob to come over, thinking he's going to rain on your parade, then turning around and whipping him into shape with a slap on the arse to GTFO of my face while I do this thing. I love that, I'm not even primarily aiming to PvP on the task switch and yet I can make a guy wanting to, to tail and run. ^^ Lame duck routines ftw.

I am hardcore rather than casual though, in whatever I do; even exploring. Even if exploring is when I'm a lesser kind of hardcore. :P Yeah, I'm a bit of a serious sam but then what of it? I like what I do.

Tharros

Tharros

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I should have put a category for hardcore exploring.. damn

PvPness for hire.

Also I'm in a cool guild: http://ugmrz.com

Quak0r

Quak0r

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I'll start off Casual PvE and exploring and then if i end up having more time i'll transition into casual PvP

Daedalus

Daedalus

King Daedalus, the Returned

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Slay all the things.

Those born with the dawn, never lose sight of it.

Those born with the dawn will away darkness, and stand tall.

Letholdus

Letholdus

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
At the beginning i will be focusing on leveling and getting to 50 and when i hit that i will be a bounty hunter! If trion implements the system

Wanderer

Wanderer

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Hardcore RP! ...>.>

The ArcheAge RP Community:

Posted Image

Master Vaillie

Master Vaillie

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I will be doing whatever i have to do in order to make my kingdom great and fun! go Tolemac!!

Tolemac- come join us now!

archeage.png

Small but active community with room to grow.

Looking for leaders with experience, enthusiasm, people skills, and maturity.

Looking for followers who are excited about AA.

Forums  -  Raids  -  Gallery  -  Laws

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PvP, PvE, Playstyle, hardcore, casual, poll, launch, other

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users