ArcheAge isn't about following a defined path, it's about creating a world by choosing the things that matter to you.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

상속자들 (The Heirs) - Eastern Faction Guild

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Wanderer

Wanderer

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

sang - sog - ja - deul

상속자들

"The Heirs"

I wanted to take the time to post a recruitment and information thread for our new Expeditionary Force (AKA guild), 상속자들, which is Korean for "The Heirs" and is also the title of the second Korean ArcheAge novel. This Expedition was formed by a few members of the Eastern faction guild, "impact," who wanted a fresh start and some specific regulations governing the in-game morality of our membership. We've taken this approach to ensure that our members will no longer experience harassment from same-faction Korean players founded on the simple fact that we occupy the same guild as someone who has done them wrong. We're casting off a reputation that we feel was irreparable.

We formed up on a quiet Sunday night that otherwise would have been a Monday for those of you on any other continent than North and South America. In so doing, I realize that we missed a lot of impact's active membership who might have desired to come with us. At the bottom of this thread, you'll find a list of people who can currently invite people to the Expedition. I've only restricted new members from inviting, just to be sure that we're maintaining a little bit of scrutiny. It is also no one's intention to grasp for any sort of power, nor even compete against other English-speaking or foreign Expeditions, especially impact, and I hope that the formation of this guild will not be seen as an insult to anyone. Concerning membership--we will take alts, so if you want to stay in impact and be in 상속자들, that's fine.

Our Rules

1. Do not kill players belonging to the Eastern faction.*
  2. Do not openly hijack from members of the Eastern faction.
  3. Do not act rude to any member of the Eastern faction.

* = you can kill griefers if they have killed you or stolen from you, but make sure the punishment fits the crime. Still, we'd prefer you not resort to killing them right away if it can be helped.

Officers & Crew

(Whisper-or-Mail for Invite)

• Wanderer
  • Tigress
  • Ranakyn
  • Imagine
  • Inporylemqq
  • Godshelp
  • Nobody
  • Amae
  • Olowain
  • 붉은안개속
  • Youko
  • 진홍색
  • Seraphial
  • Linkmaster
  • More TBA...

The ArcheAge RP Community:

Posted Image

Godshelp

Godshelp

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I am now also able to invite.  Godshelp in-game.

I felt the constant PKing due to being in Impact made this guild a necessity after a while in my honest opinion as well.

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Nice to see a fresh guild that is not accepting the moral of Impact.

I think Impact will go the same way at EU release.

Hope to see you soon in some epic sea fight ^^

Let´s Play Archeage - The German Archeage Video Magazine

The German Archeage Knowledge Base v2.0

The German Archeage Crop Report v2.0

"After resigning NCsoft I just chilled at home and my wife did not like it.
One day she said 'go out and play.' So I founded XLGAMES in order to
escape from the grouchiness of my wife and to separate my gamer life
from my wife. And I played World of Warcraft all day at the office"
- Jake Song

Wanderer

Wanderer

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Hope so, Fido! We're a bit small right now but I think a lot of the activity in impact also sort of fell off the deep end. ._.

Posted Image

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip

Wnader finally taking the command..... I never doubted you for a second!

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Hope so, Fido! We're a bit small right now but I think a lot of the activity in impact also sort of fell off the deep end. ._.

It's harder on Korean games when it's paying you around 40e a month and no longer enjoying the game for waiting patches and stuff like that. People just disappear and doesn't really have change to come back since the accounts will be given to someone else. ;__;

Not sure yet myself either if I will sub to next month anymore since I'm not a solo player and game got so quiet already.

Would gladly stick around if the price wouldn't be so high, but I hate the feeling paying so much and not playing enough :P Still have week or too left on the sub let's see what other people are going to do, like xlgames.

Making a fresh guild was a good idea that we talked for many times since there is no way knowing who are playing with those accounts that lost their original player. Too much thievery going on inside the guild.

Godshelp

Godshelp

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

It's harder on Korean games when it's paying you around 40e a month and no longer enjoying the game for waiting patches and stuff like that. People just disappear and doesn't really have change to come back since the accounts will be given to someone else. ;__;

Not sure yet myself either if I will sub to next month anymore since I'm not a solo player and game got so quiet already.

Would gladly stick around if the price wouldn't be so high, but I hate the feeling paying so much and not playing enough :P Still have week or too left on the sub let's see what other people are going to do, like xlgames.

Making a fresh guild was a good idea that we talked for many times since there is no way knowing who are playing with those accounts that lost their original player. Too much thievery going on inside the guild.

I'm staying another month for sure with the March update XLGAMES announced.

New features, including a Bounty Hunter system.  Definitely staying around to see that.

Wanderer

Wanderer

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I paid for 3 months so I'm sticking around. ^^

Posted Image

Leonyn

Leonyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Wouldve loved to follow you guys but as you have seen my account got stolen :(

Did you guys talk about your aims in the future ?

Bread

Bread

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Now everyone on server 10 has so many options for English guilds. -- Carebear guild 1 or Carebear guild 2 ... YAYYYY

Some of you were the cancer that was killing.   Ive never met such wimps in my entire gaming career.

You guys been acting like this is real life, and if you piss off the Koreans they will kill us.  THIS IS A VIDEO GAME, its supposed to be fun you old fucks. Why is everyone in this community a bitch.

None of you will last a second in NA release if you can't handle the Korean PKers, carebears won't survive in NA.

Its just sad to see the first mmorpg where you can't say ANYTHING is wrong about it without people freaking out on you cause they so biased about this game. Also the first mmorpg where the players are afraid to PK and steal because.......

THE ANGRY KOREANS WONT LIKE US AND THEY KEEP GANKING US........... thats called being on a pvp server.

Good luck with your guild, can't wait to steal all your shit and not be afraid about you finding out or trying to gank me.

#notapussyneverapussy

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

What's up with removing all the posts?

Bread

Bread

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Someone got mad, the truth hurts bro -- Not my fault Wanderer and Godshelp are the reason RPers are considered carebear no friend losers, making the rest of us RPers look bad by the usual pimplefaced kids

Taevia

Taevia

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Hm...the term "carebear" definitely is not the correct word to use here.

The fact that some people were getting to the point of where getting anything done was almost impossible was the reason why this guild was made.

Contrary to our view of pvp in NA games, pvp in Korean games is taken VERY seriously by them. It's not that the people who joined this new guild do not/do not like pvp and are "too wimpy" to do it, it's that the Koreans take it too seriously and now both factions hate Impact. You should take into consideration that not enough people are in the guild (and active) to fight campers/griefers/zergs from both sides.

What would you rather be able to do? Play the game and enjoy it? Or be camped mercilessly (by both factions) to the point of where doing anything outside of a safe zone is impossible?

Also, people in Impact can do whatever they want, no one is there to enforce any rules. 

Perhaps you should use that speck of a brain you have and think a little before you come in here with diarrhea of the mouth and try to insult people. No one asked you to join. And no one is forcing you to. Your maturity level is too low for you to be taken seriously.

Take your irrelevant self somewhere and sit down.

Leonyn

Leonyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

@Bread: While im not agreeing with the political "concept" of the heirs. I can tell you that some people in the guild are reliable PvPers, i've ran many piracy runs with them and in most cases it went well and currently there are only 2 english groups i would call decent PvPers on the server, one being FoE and the other one being some people in The Heirs.

Actually we've been quite critical about the game over the past weeks. Many are even considering it a mediocre MMORPG in the current state, so no biased stance here as well. (at least not from the people i know)

ranalin

ranalin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I dont run from pvp.  double period

I'd rather be in a guild where everyone helps out and works to help the guild not work against it.

Wanderer

Wanderer

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Random hostility, Bread. o.o;

Pretty much, everything that Tigress said. We're not anti-PvP. We're anti-grief. This is not a North American blood bath. This is a Korean server, and what you do reflects on all of your associates. The actions of a few (such as stealing from and killing the same faction for no reason) reflect on the whole. This is the difference between a collectivist society and an individualistic society. It might be fun for the person who's griefing to continue to grief other players, but the people who end up enduring the punishment for it are the people who haven't done anything. There have been points where we couldn't take a step away from a Nui statue because we'd get killed immediately. We were branded traitors before we even had the chance to show the other people we're trying to get along with and cooperate with that we're not going to do anything to them.

It has nothing to do with PvP as a whole. I for one love killing Nuians when I have the latency to do so. I come from a faction-oriented game where I worked as a siege leader and regularly PvPed. I was never branded a carebear in Aion, and I'm not a carebear in ArcheAge. I am a politically conscious MMOgamer, which probably comes a lot from my work in Aion because I knew that angering my own faction, while they had no ability to actually kill me, would cause them to stop cooperating with me to get things done as a faction in siege warfare. I am a PvPer and an RPer, but I'm not the sort of PvPer to strive for the fattest e-peen. I love the community aspect of MMORPGs, and I suppose that applies even when I can't understand the language the community is speaking in.

Again, this Expedition wasn't created to ruffle feathers. It was created to give players who share my ideals a group to align themselves with that shares their in-game morals and doesn't wish to be tossed around and harassed just because of the tag over there head. As far as I'm aware, it's been successful, and no one has been killed by our own faction yet. I don't mind, Bread, if you don't share the same morals. No one is forcing anyone to join this. This is voluntary enrollment only. If you'd like to continue to kill Hariharans, and steal from Hariharans, stay in impact, because there's nothing that can be done to fix a reputation that's already caked with mud. Impact isn't a carebear guild at all. Those pleading for a more peaceful conscientious approach have been trickling over to The Heirs.

Posted Image

ranalin

ranalin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

i wouldnt say more peaceful just conscientious.

Wanderer

Wanderer

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Well put, Ran. :)

Posted Image

Shade

Shade

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Bread I can see where you are coming from... but rather than lash out you should have just left quietly in the night like us.

I felt the same about the 'wimp image' Impact was giving out and now that we (FoE members) have integrated into the Korean community we have found out how Impact is perceived.

Now this isn't to derail or flame just a friendly suggestion as I did enjoy playing with a lot of you...   Do NOT be afraid to defend yourselves!  If you keep rolling over and showing no backbone you will be hunted everywhere.  Impact is seen as a weak guild and most Korean guilds kill just for the laugh because they know they get away with it. 

Anyways best of luck with the new guild!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users