There are no predefined paths. Your choices. Your actions. Your world.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

상속자들 (The Heirs) - Eastern Faction Guild

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

I love the way how people claiming someone to have no backbone were actually the people that didn't follow any guild rules. Too many internet egos in the same guild is just too much to carry.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

I love the way how people claiming someone to have no backbone were actually the people that didn't follow any guild rules. Too many internet egos in the same guild is just too much to carry.

Well the guild drama is inevitable when there are no recruitment rules and you just simply invite everyone to the guild.
And as an outsider i don't understand half of what was/is going on here (im not a soap opera fan either :P), let me know Wanderer if your guild recruitment thread needs some cleaning.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Well the guild drama is inevitable when there are no recruitment rules and you just simply invite everyone to the guild.
And as an outsider i don't understand half of what was/is going on here (im not a soap opera fan either :P), let me know Wanderer if your guild recruitment thread needs some cleaning.

So are you saying a community guild shouldn't exist in Korean servers? Why are the crybabies joining a mass recruiting guild like this in the first place if they are not ready to obey any rules? The guild was meant for people to talk about the game and have fun together not to make everyone's leveling phase impossible.

The fact that someone even cries about no pk policy is just beyond funny. Maybe people that are now recruiting already to the western release enlighten us is it always this hard on managing a mass recruiting guild, we seem to have a lot of them.

Reorks

Reorks

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I for example i would not stand / accept people telling me or my cp who we can pk or not.

For me is simpler,to a point that whoever i can kill i'm allowed to.

Unless he's a trusted guild / ally member,which makes a different question,i would not pk them without a valid reason anyway .;)

Ps.

mass recruiting guild? means taking every random that just runs by? ohh,thats terribadly ugly.

Basicly,pvp games forbid to recruit randoms 'cuz the server needs to have a valuable amount of meatshields that should be pushed within' enemy lines rather than on your side.

Factions,however,seems to break those thoughts.....

As im used to be an officer,you got 2 solutions,from what i can read from you:

1) disband the guild,rebuild it with tightest rulesets

2) save the guild,just aoe-kick the weakest trouble makers (being sure you do it by enforcing the rules),and try to rebalance the power within the guys that you really need to keep in the guild.

Without strong groups / players your guild will go nowhere,except becoming another neutral-midgame force,so you need to step back without get the guild crumbles on its principles and keeping the guys that might actually have a good effect in the guild growth.

Indeed,from now,block every recruit,unless is people known from other guild members,and more than ever,do NOT recruit any lonedog.

If I should fall to rise no more,
As many comrades did before,
Then ask the fifes and drums to play.
Over the hills and far away.
To fall in lads behind the drum,
With colours blazing like the sun.
Along the road to come-what may.
Over the hills and far away.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

@reorks You still didn't get the fact that the guild was made for making easier people to play the game in the Korea? Why the hell would someone just stop letting people that are interested of the game in? Most of the players testing the game would quit the game after 1 hour without a guild like that.

Wanderer

Wanderer

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

1) disband the guild,rebuild it with tightest rulesets

That's what this thread is for. The guild that I founded is a new guild with rules. No one has broken them yet and no one's leveling progress has been hindered by our own faction mates. This was a problem in impact, but is not a problem for The Heirs.

I think at this point we're really off topic, just talking about why impact didn't work. Fact of the matter is, it simply wasn't enough for the folks who did want more hardcore PvP both across enemy lines, and within allied territory, and it wasn't a great place for those of us who wanted to play the game without kicking the hornet's nest. Those who wanted more lawless PvP quit and joined a Korean guild, and those who didn't enjoy getting camped and griefed for hours on end went on to join The Heirs.

Impact's reputation was really beyond repair. Even after the people who frequently killed other Eastern-faction members left, the stigma they created for impact stayed.

But this thread really isn't about impact anymore. This is about The Heirs and our progress forward. So far, so good.

The ArcheAge RP Community:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users