Development of ArcheAge began sometime in 2006.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What are the best alcoholic beverages to drink when playing an MMO? (For those 21 years and older)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Dry apple cider or wine for playing. Shots is also okay, vodka etc.

Voldrax

Voldrax

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Mudslides until you just can't go any farther... then a shot of gin to bring it up so you can start all over again! :P

I jest of course, but the hard dry cider idea sounds nice. I have done jager bombs in pug raids on alts before with varying results. :blink:

_~
_~)_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It made me think about it.
It made me.
Think about it.

Testsubject118

Testsubject118

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Capt. Morgan Private reserve. The lovely dark brown stuff, with a small glass of amaretto as a chaser.

Walk Always The Path Of Light, Or Be Dragged To It.

Zazzles

Zazzles

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Women drink cider, wine, and margaritas.

Sallys

vesen

vesen

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

My friends and I used to have drunken PvP in EVE when we where active there. I used to do small shots of vodka at predetermined points of a roam. In Archeage I can imagine myself doing safe traderuns or tending to my farm while having a few beers or vodkas on the rocks. Sometimes a chill gaming session with some alcohol and friends on mumble/vent/ts is a alot more fun than a pre-party.

Imogen

Imogen

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

When I do drink, I usually drink rum or vodka and soda pop (favorites being rum+root beer or sprite+fruity vodka)

MJ12

MJ12

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Rum and coke ftw, all the time, it's only alpha :P

jfSFgHQ.png?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users