XLGAMES' first creation was a racing MMO called XL1.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What to feed horses? And How to obtain Silver/Grayish Black Horse?

Horses Food Help Assistance New Player

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mazef

Mazef

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hello!, So me and my Girlfriend are new to the game, We're level 24, we've gone to Mirage Island, to purchase one of the Horses from the stable for what seemed to be "Tear Coins", Now we've tried to raise the horse, but instead of normally going to the stable merchant and buying the potatoes to grow and feed, the Horses will not take those, and we cannot raise it. We're Ferre race, and we've been a little bit lost, We've looked all over the internet for help and we cannot seem to find any. So if any assistance can be offered, we would greatly appreciated it.
Also, we would like to know we can also purchase the Grayish/Silver black Horse, we've noticed that humans can obtain it on the west continent and as Ferre, that seems really difficult. Can anyone inform us where we can obtain those and also feed those as well, assuming that they would either be similar or different to normal horses?   

Taevia

Taevia

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Mirage Island horses eat carrots

Alka

Alka

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
You can buy the human horse at their starter zone. To buy it, it's like on mirage island (small box style).
When you are in the area look for 2 stables marks on the map, very close to each others.

The horses at mirage island are the best (speed)

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

I feed my horses the bones of my enemies. Helps them avoid getting crippling boneitus when they get old.

Daedalus

Daedalus

King Daedalus, the Returned

• Members
  • PipPipPip

My only regret is that I have...boneitis. 

Those born with the dawn, never lose sight of it.

Those born with the dawn will away darkness, and stand tall.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

I feed my horses the bones of my enemies. Helps them avoid getting crippling boneitus when they get old.

Also helps enemies not to get osteoporosis.

Kain98

Kain98

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

My only regret is that I have...boneitis. 

lol classic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Horses, Food, Help, Assistance, New Player

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users