You can switch the forum's foreground color by using the square color palette at the end of the navigation bar above! The default color is #102040.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So....what games are you playing to fill in till the EU/NA Archage release?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
85 replies to this topic

Reorks

Reorks

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Nothing much,actually some sp games such as total wars titles,skyrim,fallout...waiting new fallout and gta releases until AA comes.

about mmo's not playing anything seriously...well,nowadays im returning to l2 but mostly as a driver for olympiads and sieges,chars i play aren't mine,dont care much tbh but it kills some time.

played tera but terrible experience,game and community wise,no pvp at all,got bored very fast,played aoc,but went bored as well cuz of no cp and shitty guilds / community,played WoT for a bit but did not liked it....

If I should fall to rise no more,
As many comrades did before,
Then ask the fifes and drums to play.
Over the hills and far away.
To fall in lads behind the drum,
With colours blazing like the sun.
Along the road to come-what may.
Over the hills and far away.

Deithor

Deithor

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I am playing APB Reloaded, but I have decided to come back to TERA. I thought I could bear the await for ArcheAge, but I was completely wrong  :)  and the fact that there is no new official info about the game (from Trion) doesn't really help lol

Daedalus

Daedalus

King Daedalus, the Returned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I still vote for us all to play a game of 'Let's get naked and make promises we can't keep.'

Those born with the dawn, never lose sight of it.

Those born with the dawn will away darkness, and stand tall.

Deithor

Deithor

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I vote for us all to summon Elrar and fill his tummy with cookies until he tells us everything he knows about ArcheAge in NA/EU :'(

Daedalus

Daedalus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
We'd get further with beer..

Juggernaught

Juggernaught

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Blindfolded kidnapping perhaps?

Daedalus

Daedalus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Either way I'm in.

Autok4n3

Autok4n3

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I am playing APB Reloaded, but I have decided to come back to TERA. I thought I could bear the await for ArcheAge, but I was completely wrong  :)  and the fact that there is no new official info about the game (from Trion) doesn't really help lol

I play APB from time to time, we should get a beast team together =D

nightshark

nightshark

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Starcraft2 and more Starcraft2. Can't get enough of it. It's a game where you can always improve.

Sometimes play Dark Souls for a bit if I get on a losing streak. There isn't really anything left to do in that game though, mindless time killer. Combat is so fun.

Ironfield

Ironfield

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I've only recently got back into gaming as I've more time on my hands so battlefield 3 Multilayer along with The Witcher EE, Farcry 3 Gears of war Judgement and thanks to steams summer sale having a crazy time with Saints Row the Third.

-Ironfield

Haki88

Haki88

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

bf3

smite

cabal2 (korean)

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

I've been playing Defiance since I got it for 66% off in the Steam sale. It's MUCH better than the critics say it is; I'm having tons of fun with the solo play alone, and I'll be grouping up with people soon for some awesome group content. The only two problems with the game in my eyes are that its tutorial doesn't cover all that much and that the quests themselves don't tell you a whole lot about the world (I think maybe it expects you to watch the show?) But aside from those things, the combat, characters, missions... everything is tons of fun. =D

monte

monte

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Defiance isn't a bad game... It's just... well.. Its content runs out really fast.

I am doing some Rift at the moment.  Grinding out some PvP to keep up some skills.   Will probably try Wildstar and ESO if I get a beta invite, otherwise, unless AA fails I won't by them.

Some single player games that are coming out I may play to pass the time.

Shadowrun returns

Dark Eye Demonicon

Might and Magic Legacy

Natascha

Natascha

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

GW2

DayZ

Minecraft (don't judge me..)

AoE

and watching some anime..

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

ArcheAge :P

Dark Souls

Natascha

Natascha

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Just started on Game of Thrones (the series) about 1 hour per episode, about 10 episodes per season and currently 3 seasons.

That should fill some time!

PsychoPhobic

PsychoPhobic

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Just started on Game of Thrones (the series) about 1 hour per episode, about 10 episodes per season and currently 3 seasons.

You are in for one hell of a ride if you haven't read the books! Enjoy it!

‚ÄúNothing has changed since Little Red Riding Hood faced the big bad wolf. What frightens us today is exactly the same sort of thing that frightened us yesterday. It's just a different wolf" - Alfred Hitchcock 

:blink:  

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

You are in for one hell of a ride if you haven't read the books! Enjoy it!

tumblr_mnu29utFW91qjtxz4o1_400.gif

Ironfield

Ironfield

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Haha yeah I'm another fan of the Song of Fire and Ice series and I've seen that gif before branwulf and I love it.

-Ironfield

Natascha

Natascha

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Well I've heard people talk about a few scenes and characters.

From what I've heard my favorite character would be Ramsay Snow, what a badass! :wub:

I mean..

Spoiler

Only at episode 4 so far, but I can't wait to see the guy.