Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Guild Logo/Flag

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

Jonneh

Jonneh

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Any1 know the size for those 2?

y9ANus1.png

Apply now RapineGaming

Razerka

Razerka

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

If You talking about custom logo, You have to obtain 무한한 상상의 나래  item from broker first. (10 - 20 gold depend of sever). Then You go to special machine and create custom dye.

http://www.archeage....repayment/stamp

• File size: 256*256 px
  • File name: ucc.png(다른 이름 및 형식은 지원하지 않습니다.)
  • Path: C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\ArcheAge\UCC

Razerka

Razerka

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Few examples.

Original size 256 x 256 pix ucc.png images in folder:

In game look:

Daedalus

Daedalus

King Daedalus, the Returned

• Members
  • PipPipPip

That's just as horrifying as it is excellent. 

Those born with the dawn, never lose sight of it.

Those born with the dawn will away darkness, and stand tall.

Nasq

Nasq

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

That jake the dog one is amazing. 

GW2: SoR JQ | ToR: Jung Ma | Aion: Zikel

Satellizer L. Bridget

Satellizer L. Bridget

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

imagine to find yourself in the ocean vs that sheep image ship...

Jonneh

Jonneh

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hahah very nice, thanks for the info. Knowing the size and format helps me prepare the logo! 

y9ANus1.png

Apply now RapineGaming

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Can't hate on that second one for sure :)

Posted Image

Lux

Lux

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I love your Jake cape :wub:  *bows down in awe* 

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I can't get the machine to work and have done what the poster suggests.

BlueCeptor

BlueCeptor

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I can't get the machine to work and have done what the poster suggests.

Neither can I ^_^

Ashai

Ashai

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

@BlueCeptor really ? Vexx and I just did it late last night he was able to put image on his cape and ship

I just did my ship o.o

ScreenShot0042.jpg

[don't mind the low graphics I forgot to switch back lol]

Do you have the item first of all to use in the machine? And then the bottle of ink from general merchant

after you get the made item from the machine? [Item is like 10silver on the first page on the top]

Because once the machine gives you what looks like a  big bottle of ink (run your curser over it and it

should show mini preview of what you just did on the machine...)

then  you right click on the small bottle of ink (assuming that's what that is) and it turns into a black stone

and you use that black stone on your cloak/ship/picture of choice.

You do get to keep the original item but from we read off that website that was translated it does say it

has the chance to disappear after x amount of uses. (if wrong) correct me please :)

wickedsig.png
[ Leader of Wicked ]
ashai@wickedonline.net

www.wickedonline.net

We are Recruiting Dedicated 

NA players and any other 

planning to play on NA servers!

BlueCeptor

BlueCeptor

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Thanks a lot! I didn't get the ink from the mechant although I did get the bottle of Creation cost me 40g no less ^_^ Thanks a lot!

koawhkaine

koawhkaine

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

did a copy paste for something I put together for friends:

I will add substantial information later, but this is the super simple summary.

1. This directory path must exist on your computer: C:\Users
ame\Documents\ArcheAge\UCC

2. you will need to make a .png file with the dimensions 256x256. And you will need to name this file ucc.png.  for obvious reasons, if it was a logo you would want it transparent

3. you will need to have a potion that costs roughly 25-45 gold, I will put the Korean name for it here later, and a picture of it. this is it on auction house:      무한한 상상의 나래

4. You will also need a potion from the general vendor that sells for 10 silver each. This is used each time you want to make the image for an object, such as picture frame, cloak, sails of boat. This item is not account bound and can be sold or given to guild members to place on their stuff.

5. You go to the npc near cloth/tailor. The Dye machine will be pretty obvious, its only in larger cities.

6. You will first make a master dye using this potion and whatever image you selected, you will be able to see this on the machine. I will add screenshot here later of the machine and how this looks. Background is optional, depending on the picture you are going to use.

7. When you are done you will have a "master dye template." It will look like a jar. You then buy the black potion bottle from the general vendor, its 10silver each. YOu right click on master dye and it will use one of those potions. it will make something that looks like some kind of rock. you then right click that rock and target a cloak, your boat, or whatever item you want to affix this picture to.

8. The picture above is the rock looking thing that you can use, or send to other people to use to make stuff

9. For house - I will later put the korean symbols here that represent each picture background type, if you want to put this image in your home. You can also buy the super fancy picture frames from mirage island, or just buy from auctioneer. images coming soon.

중형 빈 액자  This is for the above picture - it has the gold/brown frame. avg 3-6 gold

중형 빈 화폭 This is for the above picture, noting, it has no frame . average 3-6 gold

If you have any questions feel free to ask Gorwin or koawhkaine in-game. we both know the process by heart.

-Koa

P.S.  IF YOU USE A DYE BACKGROUND - it only works on galleon, not trade boat or speeder.

log.png

RISE GUILD | KOAWHKAINE ON TWITCH | KOAWHKAINE ON YOUTUBE | QUESTING | MAPS

POWER LEVELING | PVP | BOATS | INSTANCES | DONKEY | SCARECROW | SMALL BABIES | GUILD APPLICATION

bonanzaguy

bonanzaguy

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Just a warning: If you're using the Japanese version, there is no ink available from the vendor so currently you are NOT able to make custom logos. (The ink was only available in a preorder pack before beta that is no longer available)

Shrapn3ls

Shrapn3ls

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Just a warning: If you're using the Japanese version, there is no ink available from the vendor so currently you are NOT able to make custom logos. (The ink was only available in a preorder pack before beta that is no longer available)

Thanks......

Piratopia - Backstab us, meet the Kraken!

Piratopia

koawhkaine

koawhkaine

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

To be clear, there is the bottle tthat is 30-45gold, I have no idea if that is ink or not. Then separately, there is a bottle that is 10 silver from general vendor. I personally have no idea which one is defined as "ink," but i wanted to add this clarification.

log.png

POWER LEVELING | PVP | BOATS | INSTANCES | DONKEY | SCARECROW | SMALL BABIES | GUILD APPLICATION

bonanzaguy

bonanzaguy

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

The one from the vendor is the ink. It is not available on the Japanese servers.

You ARE able to get everything else, including the other bottle that you are talking about from the AH (which only costs 5 or so on JP servers).

I found out the hard way :(

Smackthatx

Smackthatx

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Any idea how to craft this 무한한 상상의 나래 item ? The ink one that sells for 30g in the picture on the AH ? 

koawhkaine

koawhkaine

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

WHen you go to the alchemy table, which looks like... an alchemy table i guess - when you find that same potion, it will have the materials needed displayed. Otherwise, no offhand I do not know.

log.png