Jake Song's real name is Song Jae-kyeong.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tencent AA May 22nd - May 31st test period

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

Aracken

Aracken

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

aaaalw.jpg
http://age.qq.com/act/a20130411fh/ <- Sign up (Requires phone registered in china)

Tencent's Announcement video

Some more info from: http://news.17173.co...4310294_1.shtml
And a very bad Google translate  :P

Testing Period: May 22 - May 31, a total of 10 days
  Server Opening hours: daily test period 12:00 open service, 24 points related services, open 12 hours a day
  Game of Life Medal: the fastest full level, the steepest BOSS kill many achievements reward players permanent game of life Medal
  Contents Overview of the test version:
  Camps: East China (Hali Lan, animal spirits), West mainland (Noah, the wizard), pirates.
  Rating: level cap of 40.
  Favored Class: 10 talent, 120 occupations, a day to give the approximately 25 skills. The game broke the traditional game mode to limit the talent and skills through vocational favorite professional players can choose according to their own wishes, with the race favorite.
  Life skills: logging, mining, skinning, Alchemy, architecture, cuisine, crafts, animal husbandry, agriculture, machinery, metal, printing, masonry, tailoring, printing, weapons, woodworking.
  Task system: East, West mainland 1-40 level the main quest, side quests are all open, a total of 3415 tasks, in addition to the common traditional mission mode, the game also make full use of the engine advantage, offers a variety of brand new mission mode. At the same time, the players will also get rid of the restrictions of the mission objectives to complete the task in accordance with their own wishes to obtain different quest.
  PVP: with the camp freely opened PK naval battle free PK model, a battlefield, the justice system, the prison system.
  PVE: 2 copies of 38 field boss.
  World Map: East, West mainland 11 maps, Fantasy Island, Pirate Island.
  : Two camps use the same set of auction houses; the squad 5 people team 50 team system.

Edit:

And also the times for the different sign up phases(Another bad G-translate from http://age.qq.com/act/a20130411fh/):

1.The only Elder integral user in order to enroll in the national dress of the first test;

2. April 18-May 12, players can phone verification to earn points , resulting in the first test of the national dress Qualifications;

3. May 6 to 12, in line with the national dress of the first test the qualification of players can download the application, please fill out the information and hardware and network detection. Please be sure to accurate and complete, and will be based on the information you filled filter ;

4. Public access to the qualification of the first test on May 17 the list of players, then login registration QQ number on this page to find out if you get the test qualification;

5.May 17 open client download, as soon as the download is complete, the first test will be officially opened on May 22 .

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

Yay, time for more livestreams! :)

Aracken

Aracken

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Yay, time for more livestreams! :)

Yes!  :lol:

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

That´s a 1:1 copy of Korean OBT o.0

Let´s Play Archeage - The German Archeage Video Magazine

The German Archeage Knowledge Base v2.0

The German Archeage Crop Report v2.0

"After resigning NCsoft I just chilled at home and my wife did not like it.
One day she said 'go out and play.' So I founded XLGAMES in order to
escape from the grouchiness of my wife and to separate my gamer life
from my wife. And I played World of Warcraft all day at the office"
- Jake Song

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Wait a sec... is this a "closed" or "open" beta?

Aracken

Aracken

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Wait a sec... is this a "closed" or "open" beta?

Uhm closed i believe  :o

"May 17, the official will announce the first test qualification list of players"

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Limited to 1,000 players?

http://www.mmocultur...m-annual-event/

Just like in good old times (CBT1) :D

- Jake Song

Deithor

Deithor

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Probably a silly question: Is this the first Chinese beta? I thought they had already started with them :(

Aracken

Aracken

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Probably a silly question: Is this the first Chinese beta? I thought they had already started with them :(

I believe it's the first beta that Tencent hosts  :) (i'm not sure though ^^)

Daedalus

Daedalus

King Daedalus, the Returned

• Members
  • PipPipPip

This is the first beta for CN.

Those born with the dawn, never lose sight of it.

Those born with the dawn will away darkness, and stand tall.

Valadhiel

Valadhiel

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Interesting ... China is also starting CBT of Blade and Soul in May, too.  :huh:  Lots of news is gonna be coming out of China ... yup.  Well, I'll look forward to the new perspective. B)

Deithor

Deithor

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I see... I was expecting to see the first beta for EU and NA in August, but I guess I was being very optimistic about it.

Evangelion

Evangelion

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

trion needs to stand up

Daedalus

Daedalus

King Daedalus, the Returned

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I assume once they've taken care of China and Russia, then NA/EU will get theirs. Trions just, you know, biding time... for stuff.

Those born with the dawn, never lose sight of it.

Those born with the dawn will away darkness, and stand tall.

whtknight

whtknight

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hopefully they don't dawdle too long... Hell, I'd be hapy palying it in Korean even... Why China and Korea have to make it tricky to get accounts... bastards.

Deithor

Deithor

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

My plan was to play the game once it is officially released in Europe and enjoy those "magic" first steps, but damn! It's getting so long...  :P

I am feeling very tempted to try the game!

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

It´s 1:1 the same game version as the Korean OBT.

So the delay Korea-China should be about 3 months.

That´s quite okay :)

Let´s see how big the delay between Korea and Europd will be.

XLGAMES  sets a high pace ^^

- Jake Song

SGA

SGA

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

You can register for QQ account w/o need of phone verification but to participate to archeage beta it requires QQ Points from you 10 or 12 points can't remember now it says that you will receive these points if you verify your phone othervise you have to choose other ways to earn these points like posting in forums being active in other games or services. Please note: Friend of mine from Russia explained this to me, requirements are not translated by me so it can be wrong.

And here is the proof that you can register but can't activate your account cuz of missing points

eB70XfA.png
ZmWPCo9.png
MhnLBnU.jpg

ArcheAge Turkce Fansite - http://aaspot.net

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

It´s 1:1 the same game version as the Korean OBT.

So the delay Korea-China should be about 3 months.

That´s quite okay :)

Let´s see how big the delay between Korea and Europd will be.

XLGAMES  sets a high pace ^^

Well Tencent just had to make 1 localization (chinese), while Trion has to make 3 (english, german, french... im if right), so the delay might be longer  :unsure:

Deithor

Deithor

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Well Tencent just had to make 1 localization (chinese), while Trion has to make 3 (english, german, french... im if right), so the delay might be longer  :unsure:

This is the worst thing ever, and I suspect that they won't start German and French translation until the English one is finished. Let's drink some tea.