In 2003 Jake Song left NCsoft and created XLGAMES.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tencent AA May 22nd - May 31st test period

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

Evangelion

Evangelion

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

yes SGA that info is correct

Swordchan

Swordchan

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Is there any way to get into the beta? Or play the game? or will i have to wait for a EU Beta release?

Hyrule

Hyrule

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Is there any way to get into the beta? Or play the game? or will i have to wait for a EU Beta release?

The Search Bar is your friend, my friend.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Ive read that only about 1k players will have the chance to get in, and they will be selected by their QQ points, if you don't know whats the QQ point then you should just give up the hope to join.

Swordchan

Swordchan

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

The Search Bar is your friend, my friend.

I have searched alot. Didn't really find a good answear.

Ive read that only about 1k players will have the chance to get in, and they will be selected by their QQ points, if you don't know whats the QQ point then you should just give up the hope to join.

Ahh.. Guess i will have to wait for Open beta(If there will be one) or the full version of the game.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Ahh.. Guess i will have to wait for Open beta(If there will be one) or the full version of the game.

Doesn't matter if it's open or closed you will still need an account. They probably have same kind of system that other Asian countries use so the only way to get one is "illegal" ways.

Tais

Tais

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Yeah it will be just easier to wait for Trion to get a move on.. damn they have been quiet haven't they.

Once we actually get into the NA/EU version then you will forget about all this waiting ;)

Posted Image

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip

Forget.... you say our minds will betray us...... not certain...

But those wounds speak volumes.... will not forgive. Will never forgive!

Aracken

Aracken

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Just a tiny little update..

Archeage CN first test schedule:

Archeage first test will begin promptly at 12:00 on May 22nd

Testing Period: May 22nd - May 31st, 2013

Daily open service time: 12:00-24:00

CST / GMT+8

Source: http://age.qq.com/we...05/206577.shtml

Brimor

Brimor

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

As i have stated before, E3 is just around the corner and its a fair bet that Trion is saving all the juicy information untill then. There would be little point making a full announcement prior to E3 depriving paying customers at E3 of news. After E3 i suspect that there will be more information comming to us more frequently. Also Pax prime is close as is gamescon, Trion will probably be at both of them too. A little news would be nice from Trion for them to say keep an eye out for ucomming information at these shows. but lets wait and see. :)

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Can´t wait for the Trion community party @Gamescom

DSC08120.jpg

DSC08086.jpg

Delicious food

DSC08166.jpg

And some nice talking with Kahuna :)

Let´s Play Archeage - The German Archeage Video Magazine

The German Archeage Knowledge Base v2.0

The German Archeage Crop Report v2.0

"After resigning NCsoft I just chilled at home and my wife did not like it.
One day she said 'go out and play.' So I founded XLGAMES in order to
escape from the grouchiness of my wife and to separate my gamer life
from my wife. And I played World of Warcraft all day at the office"
- Jake Song

Brimor

Brimor

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Also to add to what i was saying about E3 etc etc 2 posts back, Trion is also working on Warface which is taking applications for beta, and marketing defiance still, also aparantly still working on End of nations too. You have to hope that Archeage wil be out Q4 2013 cause looking at all that maybe it will be Q2 next year if we are lucky, by then you will be looking at 8 years since AA started developement. Already an old game. Lets hope Trion pulls their finger out. Good luck to china and AA i envy them.