Development of ArcheAge began sometime in 2006.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Korean Retail General News

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

Autok4n3

Autok4n3

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

They disbanded yes but reformed and joined another GRP. When they were in raiden fin fleet led them idk who took over now or what tag they fly under but they always migrate together they've done it since the days of eve online inception.

I haven't played in forever so idk what they are doing now but that's news go me lol!

Goons aren't really anything special anymore they have to pay pandemic legion to do 99% of the backbone

They are known, yes, but they aren't relevant anymore. Also, where do you get your information from? I live with a cousin of mine who plays Eve regularly and keeps up with the political side of the game, so my info is pretty up to date. So I know Goonswarm is the leading corp in the game right now. The CEO of Goonswarm is also the ex-spymaster who collaborated with an ex-ranked official of B.O.B who defected. That's the reason why B.O.B was disbanded in the first place, they were gutted from the inside.

Edit: Sorry for the off-topicness. EVE Politics really does intrigue me even though the game play itself isn't really to my personal taste.

Tsopolo

Tsopolo

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

They are known, yes, but they aren't relevant anymore. Also, where do you get your information from? I live with a cousin of mine who plays Eve regularly and keeps up with the political side of the game, so my info is pretty up to date. So I know Goonswarm is the leading corp in the game right now. The CEO of Goonswarm is also the ex-spymaster who collaborated with an ex-ranked official of B.O.B who defected. That's the reason why B.O.B was disbanded in the first place, they were gutted from the inside.

Edit: Sorry for the off-topicness. EVE Politics really does intrigue me even though the game play itself isn't really to my personal taste.

Well the two most recent battles that were large scale that goons were involved in they got their shit stomped just like they always do.

My whole corp is is in pandemic legion. And even tho goons outnumber PL in supers they have never one a major fight.

I can't remember who contracted them but like a month or two ago there was a fight where goons lost like 50% of their capitals in one fight lol.

Goons have never won a real fight.

I've played eve off and on since day 1 and in all my years of o.o warfare the only real threat goons have ever been is with spies hence why Bob disbanded. And not even 1 month later reformed under a new name and took almost all the space they lost back.

I'm sorry lol but if you think that goons have any real skill you and your friend haven't played long enough.

When I was in jagged alliance before my corp destroyed it we use to demolish 80 man morsis mihi/ goon fleet using only drakes and bubbles. They are a joke.

And I laugh every time they try to push into ruskie space cause they get shit on soooooooooooo hard.

I haven't played in 6-8 months but I get links from every major fleet battle pandemic legion does. and goons don't win shit without paying the mercs to do everything for them.

That's pretty much common knowledge in eve. goons are also known as the care bears of 0.0 space.

Ever want a free mothership kill? Half their alliance rats in moms all day lol.

So you telling me that the weakest 0.0 Soviet holding alliance in eve beat the strongest and largest titan fleet in game? I can't help but laugh.
Just cause they disbanded and are currently reforming under a new name doesn't mean they were beaten. Bob (whatever they are called now) has the most experienced fleet commanders in eve and have more than 80% of all existing titans in their group. They also have the majority of mother ships but its not quite as high percentage. I know those guys personally too because I use to fly with them. if raiden doesn't exist anymore it's because they got bored. plain n simple.

The only super fleet strong enough to compete with them is pandemic legion. and to my knowledge they have never had a serious fight together. and I don't think PLs leader would be stupid enough to.

Just to put it into perspective.

EX Bob under whatever tag they reform under. Have enough titans to kill about 50, maybe a little less, moms with the first wave of doomsdays.
Now since each mom hull is going between 30-40 billion each without fittings. That would bankrupt pandemic legion regardless if they won or lost the fight.
Since pls only source of major income is mercenaries contracts.
And since they dont hold sov they have no ratting space meaning it would be at least a year before they could have a super cap fleet again.

Now since motherships and titans have roughly the same effective HP AS THEIR MOTHERSHIP COUNTERPARTS, but currently cost 90-100 bill for the hull alone.
Ex Bob could kill all pandemic legion titans with the first wave of doomsdays and effectively bankrupt pl even harder than losing 30-40 moms.

It's safe to say that fight will never happen like ever. It takes 4 months to build just one titan. And 3 months for a mom on average even if they have the money.

And ore prices would corrupt the market if such an event ever occurred.

So I'm sorry I refuse to believe that such a weak power ever "beat" them.

Riders of Bubona

moo.guildlaunch.com

Autok4n3

Autok4n3

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

There are different types of powers. Military / Political / Intelligence. Just because one has a greater military power, does NOT mean that they are more powerful or weaker than the other.

You say you refuse to believe it, yet it happened. And there is even a blog that covers it somewhere on the net. Sure, they didn't go guns-ho and blow up the entire coalition. They did something even smarter, and more powerful. They got a defector, which means more in-corp secrets and locations.

The defector was actually a spy for B.O.B who infiltrated Goonswarm and realized that Goonswarm was better for some reason or another (I don't know since I wasn't there) and ended up defecting. That has got to tell you something, especially since Goonswarm is still there and B.O.B is not. 

Almost everyone says the remaining corps of B.O.B aren't even relevant anymore, so that leads me to believe that this "Largest titan fleet" doesn't exist anymore.

Edit: I'm starting to realize that this may actually be on-topic for AA. Things like this could happen in ArcheAge as well and I'm so excited for this!  So get your thinking caps on and start taking notes everyone! Because this could happen to you! lol

KeksX

KeksX

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

2013-06-17

No ban report this week(don't know why.)

However, these are the results of the castle sieges on server Ollo:

Salpimari: 

Ace finally had to defend their castle. Hero (영웅) attaked them but couldn't quite do it.
Nuimari: 
헤르메스 (Hermes) defends against SCV
The Rest of the Land: 
Knights of the King defends against 천명
Seonjeokmari: 
금상첨화 defends against 은상첨화

Fido posted  a useful link about the castle overview and the cost of attacking/defending:

http://play.archeage.../dominions/ollo

Source: http://www.archeage....ide/2374?page=1

Original Posting:

http://archeage-onli...ull=1#post36983

RU Info: Server 4, ТАЯН, Zerus / Tiamat, Almost Russian

EU Guild: Aurorian Empire | http://aurorian-empire.eu/

What You Should Know About ArcheAge! http://archeagesourc...about-archeage/

(Discontinued) Korean Retail and PTR News! http://archeagesourc...etail-ptr-news/ http://archeagesourc...l-general-news/

English Guides and Tutorials List by LlexX! http://archeagesourc...st-to-archeage/

KeksX

KeksX

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

2013-06-18

2013-06-19 Update Information

2013-06-18 14:52 | 718 Views 
Good afternoon. 
ArcheAge (ArcheAge) is 

June 19, 2013 will be notified for updates. 

[Updates] 

<Quest> Explore lost shipwrecks have added three kinds of quests. 
- Daily (real time) to 21:00 sunk in the sea lost 'lost wreck' can salvage. 
- Salvaging shipwrecks and lost my sister to Oh Union Kreuznach, Harry let the ship into the harbor attract coalition Pipa must go. 
- Riding in lost shipwrecks lost visionary and buy a box of relics from merchants in the port to archaeologists 
If we give away boxes of remains debris may be months. 
- The remains of the box holding time is less than three minutes, a faction in the port remains archaeologists can give box. 

"Beyond the thunder storm in my hands" quest have to be done repeatedly. 

Rainbow field "for the settlement road" quest has been changed from the time of mint growing. 

Pirates growling on the island that can only be performed daily quests have been added. 

Haseulra - the hermitage of sage in the quest to go to the abandoned camp has been added. 

Yawning growling Island and the degrees of freedom of the new ongoing title quests reward two species have been added. 

<Item> Set has been added to your armor class. 
- Ancient than the same material in class, the same class, wear parts when four or more conditions are met to obtain Equip. 
- Wear parts wear from 5 per area are nesting effect gets stronger effect. 

A bonfire during interaction have changed the food in his hand. 
- Target: delicious pork bonfire, really delicious pork bonfire, campfire trout baked good 

'Strengthening potion for adventurers' item has been added to maintain the effect. 

When using a baked potato in his hand the food has changed. 

Automatically adds the ability to use the item. 
- Enter key 'Shift + Right-click to' item is automatically and continuously available. 

Die buff tooltip does not disappear in six kinds of food descriptions have been added. 
- Additional Description: The effect does not die away. 

Pet Armor has been changed to not be extracted horsepower. 

4 Hatred of God set the item destroyed fallen Set the 'inner flame of Talon commander' has been adjusted for the effect. 
- Original 10 seconds from 5 seconds to 80% slowness is down to 50% slowness. 
- 15 seconds when hit by technology skills, such as vacuum pulled immune to blast the "inner flame of Talon commander immunity" effect has been added. 
- "Vacuum explosion immunity" effect that is applied to the target, "commander of the flame" technology can not be pulled. 
- Knowledge of the object being pulled to the maximum of 25-10 people has changed. 
- Technology 에서 15m 20m radius drawn to the effect has been changed. 

The item is the item made camp faded haseulra six kinds of weapons, weapons brilliant performance of six kinds of items have been upgraded. 

Strong Potion items for expert added. 

UCC, which can be applied for eight kinds of new furniture designs have been added. 
- Traders and Mirage furniture material furniture designs can be purchased on the island. 
- Furniture design: two head eagle blank signboard, furniture design: center of a flower border blank signboard, furniture designs: Blue Wave Knights blank signboard 
Furniture design: red heart blank signboard, furniture design: plaid maze blank signboard, furniture design: Cloud plaid blank signboard 
Furniture design: Golden Mir blank signboard, furniture designs: Shamrock pattern blank signboard 

Furniture items 'Kraken's tentacles decoration "," doll eyes Talon', 'not plated Talon dolls' boss at the last minute that has the ability to listen to 
Was added. 

Furniture items Shining press' added. 

Warehouse, auction house, miscellaneous household items with the function of traders 'cushion of the Colossus' was added. 

Continental won only 63 kinds of equipment items have changed the name of the item. 

Continental won only 63 kinds of items of equipment items have been upgraded performance. 

Magic visual effects for enhanced equipment items have been some changes. 

If the expert level for 30 to receive a strong potion has been added. 

Fishing that can be obtained through the "rescue raised the box", "rescue raised sack" feature has been added to the automatic use. 

6 kinds of new items have been added plush. 
- "Plush Package" and the "laughter of girls" and "girl's haemaleun smile" can be obtained through the item. 

Take An information item has been added to the tooltip. 
- Additional terms: If there is no empty space in the bag to take to fail. 
- Applies to "seal the Net: Legendary Monster take", "Seal of the net: Myths class takes a monster" 

Some shields and one-handed weapons have been greatly changed the appearance of the item. 

Remember the ink quantity of the item overlap was changed to 100. 

Pirates of the forces that can be obtained, but the setting adds items and loot. 

Pirates to only three kinds of armor rewards have been added. 
- "The human hunter's eye patch." "Devil Hunter's eyepatch", "hunter's eye patch for" 

Pirate Coin items only "scratched crescent" was added. 

<Auction> 

24 hours and 48 hours of auction properties have changed for the registration fee. 
- 24 hours: 4% -> 3% 
- 48 hours: 11% -> 4% 

Auction registration fee has been changed so that no more than 100 gold coins. 

<NPC> Haseulra placed in an abandoned camp in tower defense monsters and summoned monsters have been up to the haseulra deurapryul sign. 

Is placed in an abandoned camp haseulra gone wild Senia, Poison fragrance Rafflesia added to the cluster effect.

Haseulra cursed tower defense giant stone golem summoned from the permafrost of the rubble of the future have been raised the number of drops. 

Poison fragrance Rafflesia haseulra abandoned camp wild populations have changed Senia gone. 

Haseulra abandoned camps that are generated every time a certain monster has been added. 

Ranger Tower Defense haseulra red scorpion is summoned in the population has changed. 

Life on the island growling score merchants have been added. 

The Demon Crown scars of war in a residential area near the new Trader and production units have been placed.

Lost golden sea and sea monsters have been added to the ocean. 

40 level or PC passes near the NPC guards and lookouts, the new bubble and sound output. 

Rocca has been placed on the long end of angry giants and freed the ancient Yeti has been added to the cluster effect. 

<UI> Bag extends an existing column '100 'in the '130 Khan' has been added to allow you to expand. 

Details of the numerical status update character information window at the bottom of the window and target enhanced icon has improved the status of the update cycle. 

Connected to the chat window, click the item tooltips to the output of the UI has been changed so that up to the top. 

If maetgo party party and party some distance farther away the information has been changed to be disabled. 

My status information window and target window with the name of an existing job detail has added the ability to display the name. 

The target's target window, move the position of the target window watching adds the ability to save. 

Important in the game, the ability to view your update history have been added. 

<Fishing> 

Proceed at normal fishing, the whole time was reduced to 12.5, 1 second to judge the success fishing has changed. 

Proceed automatically when fishing, the success or failure after 1.5 seconds after the fishing has been changed to proceed. 

<Trade> 
Oxnard to Delphi on the specialties of the trade by selling at bargain telling phrase has been added to the success. 
- Additional terms: Negotiable more successful in acquiring the coins have 

<Composition> 

For a complete score for the tooltip content for release notes have been added. 

Gyeyireum time to compose Hangul and Japanese have been changed to allow for the input. 
- The input is possible: even (ド) Les (レ) U.S. (ミ) wave (ファ) brush (ソ) La (ラ) City (シ) 

If played during combat situations have been changed to stop playing. 

While playing some of the techniques and feelings have changed so that the expression can be used. 

<Life> 

Households, livestock is displayed when attempting to install the preview model has been changed to look for this character. 

Rising skill to score points for making life changed. 
- Change: Labor needs only three more production is obtained for life. 

<Production> 

Warehouse, auction house, with the function of haberdasher 'cushion of the Colossus' how to build have been added. (Business / specialty production units) 

UCC can be applied to the 'blank signboard,' Methods of eight kinds of adds. (Crafts / crafts for production) 

Shining pension for goods produced in "Oh, so you can disassemble Futures how to build have been added. 

'Dongle dongle bite onigiri' how to build have been added. (Dishes / cooking utensils) 
- 100 minutes with honor, protect, and fight the vitality and vigor of the recovery increases. 

How to build a strong potion items for expert added. 

100 with storage space "Shining Tears decorative box" how to build have been added. 
- Mirage island furniture designs and furniture materials can be purchased from a dealer, shining through for craft products can be produced. 

Put down capability for material decomposition in packages have been added. 
- Steel package / timber package / cloth Package / Stone package / leather package is available for. 
- Disassemble the labor used to produce the resources consumed and is only a part of the recovery. 

<Housing> Oh sister, cozy small house and let Harry giwajip one arc has been added to the ladder entrance stairs. 
- When installing an inclined ramp up the ladder in the House are allowed to enter the home. 

Oh sister, stylish homes, two-story house stylish sister Oh, let giwajip elegant staircase of Hari have changed. 

House for sale House features have been added in the information. 
- Home sales function button added, but this is to temporarily disable the home sales. 

Brighter than the existing house interior lighting has been changed. 

<Summoned minions> 
'Downwind' enhanced use of technology at the time rate of change has been adjusted. 
- 'Free assault' technology to enhance the name 'downwind' from 'Charge!' Has changed. 

Pet boarding are available at the diagonal. 
- Keyboard navigation 
Q + W: move forward left diagonal 
E + W: move forward right diagonal 
Q + S: move diagonally backward left 
E + S: move diagonally backward right 
Mouse operation 
D + right click: move diagonally forward right 
A + right click: move forward left diagonal 

Black Arrow boarding your pet's appearance has been improved. 

<Length> 

This notification applies to the battlefield and beat Streak markers and audio are output. 
- The kill occurred on the battlefield, only the first beat occurs. 
- Consecutively within 10 seconds after killing an enemy kill is in effect when the record. 

Kill Streak battlefield technology, "the soldiers of Battlefield" and "Battlefield of the article," to choose to increase the effectiveness of magical damage and 50> 30 to 
Reduced. 

Terminus Nord revival in Innisfail Neckar branch manager to request additional length was placed. 

To obtain full-length score in the field has been improved. 

Throwing a grenade on the battlefield effects 'kind of flame' NPC was placed. 
- 4 minutes is kept throwing grenades at the effect disappears. 
- Grenades can destroy the container. 

<Battle> 

Condition persists for more than 70% up to a maximum time reduction has been changed to apply. 

Ability to rely on the <Pain Suppression>, battlefield <invincible trainees>'s reinforcing effects and sound effects have been improved. 

<Instance dungeons> 

I teach an instance dungeon chaswi closed and opened my door features have changed. 

Continue the fight when the room door is closed 
- Ongoing battle to close the door of the room. 
Pre-room door is open. 
- When the resurrection after death 'of the mouth of the abyss' of 'guardians of the wards' Battle of the generated according to the movement of the room is limited. 

Continue to fight the door is not closed room 
- When the resurrection after death 'of the mouth of the abyss' of 'guardians of the wards' Combat does not generate the movement of the room is available. 

Destruction of the cradle of the probability of obtaining the instance dungeons in the pet equipment have been adjusted upward. 

<Optimize> 

ArcheAge to optimize graphic quality of the client has been improved. 
- Frame rate than the existing improvements. 
- It is recommended that you install the latest graphics driver. 

<Preferences> 

Playing the instrument to set the sound preferences related settings have been added. 
- Location: Preferences> Sound Settings> Basic> Volume playing musical instruments, playing instruments of other people do not hear 

<Video> 

Nalteul cut the loading according to the divine image and sound did not match the synchronization error has been fixed. 

Talon should have added sound to keotsin scenario. 

Keotsin Kraken scenarios have been added to the sound. 

Golden Plains the "Golem operation!" The spine of the mountains and the Tiger "at the bottom of the lake" at the end of the output sound character to keotsin 
Have been added. 

<Character> 

Selected character in the character selection screen has been improved emphasis on the representation. 

The character has been changed by the action of eating rice balls. 

<Area> 

Goddess of the lost pre-Annick near the sleeping quarters that can be charged to breathe "air-filled alveoli sea 'have been placed. 

Atlanta de Onis leader in the forest areas of the forest functional installations (manufactured goods for pensions, ah Futures processing units) have been placed to add. 

Mirage Island Shining press' stalls have been added. 

Mirage islands 'eight kinds of furniture signs' stalls have been added. 

Haseulra abandoned camp records have been added to the space. 

Monster won the continent as a whole by increasing the number of objects in the hunt have been modified to take place smoothly. 

Based in each region won the continent have been added. 
Pirate forces, except for the return of each store location, store (blacksmiths, rogue traders, to be stable), capacity manager, warehouse, mail 
Are available. 

Mirage on the island of goods sold information to show on the map has been improved. 

Mirage Island - "Furniture design: Shining Tears decorative box" has been added to the shelves. 

<Trial> 

Once the trial phase closing argument to the defendant 'give a closing argument "has been changed so that you can select. 
- Change: as soon as you give a closing argument defendant judgment proceeding. 

<Security> 

Phone authentication security features have been added. 

<More> 

'Fart launch' technology has added to the variety of sounds. 

'Fart launch' technology for the duration of 1-5 minutes have been changed.

Will point out the highlights later. Gotta hurry with my screenshots today, maintenance soon.

Source:

http://www.archeage..../patchnote/2386

Original Post:

http://archeage-onli...ull=1#post37131

(Discontinued) Korean Retail and PTR News! http://archeagesourc...etail-ptr-news/ http://archeagesourc...l-general-news/

English Guides and Tutorials List by LlexX! http://archeagesourc...st-to-archeage/

xydrel

xydrel

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

<Security> 

Phone authentication security features have been added. 

This worries me a bit.. I hope it's nothing that would effect our accounts. 

KeksX

KeksX

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

2013-06-19

Ban report now here:

Hello, 
ArcheAge (ArcheAge) is
Week period, including weekends and Sanctions illegal program will guide you.
June 15 to 19 in relation to illegal programs 11215 or by permanently ban accounts were investigated for illegal program proceeds steadily in the future, to continue we will continue to respond decisively.

Always thank you.

from **** db**** ak **** rn **** its **** on**** the **** that **** has **** rn **** fd**** 3m**** jd**** two **** rl**** hj**** 9t**** do**** gf**** 3n**** gy**** Company **** with **** br **** jy**** cn**** cl**** as**** is **** 1d**** tk**** cm**** zh **** in **** cw**** as**** df **** ck**** hy **** 1j**** dl**** mr**** fg**** ck**** dr**** ub**** and **** ww**** bb**** ch**** ru**** 3f**** ss**** ch**** the **** df **** ds**** 1s**** ok**** wt****
In addition, 11,155 more accounts

Over 10k+ accounts banned - in a week. 

Also, the F2P model is out. Read more about it here:

http://archeagesourc...y-how-it-works/

Original Posting:

http://archeage-onli...ull=1#post37258

Source:

http://www.archeage....ice/2406?page=1

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

So have they put a serious dent in the botting issue or what?

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

So have they put a serious dent in the botting issue or what?

They really can't do that anymore banning a lot of accounts slowed the bots down quite a lot when they had to pay for their gaming time earlier. Making more accounts is a lot easier now.

KeksX

KeksX

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

They were banning 50k+ in a few weeks after release and it didn't make a difference...

Daedalus

Daedalus

King Daedalus, the Returned

• Members
  • PipPipPip

They have to pay more now to be able to farm the way they want though, yes?

Those born with the dawn, never lose sight of it.

Those born with the dawn will away darkness, and stand tall.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

They have to pay more now to be able to farm the way they want though, yes?

No idea what you mean by this, but no when it's free it's free. I'm sure they like the normal botting better than using their labor points on a crappy tree farms.

Daedalus

Daedalus

• Members
  • PipPipPip

That's my question, won't they lack labour points with this monetization plan?

KeksX

KeksX

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Btw, you can now expand your inventory to 130 slots.

100 -> 110: 50 gold

110 -> 120: 150 gold

120 -> 130: 300 gold

So a total of 500 gold for 30 more slots.

Daedalus

Daedalus

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Sounds worth it to me!

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

There is no such thing as "Too Much Bag Space"...

"We need to enhance our security..."

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

That's my question, won't they lack labour points with this monetization plan?

Doubt there is many bots botting on paid accounts anymore since they can just bot for free so they won't be lacking them since they don't need them anymore. Sure when all the areas gets as filled as they are now there will probably appear more bots with subs paid so they can get back to  resource gathering.

Steelwind

Steelwind

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I am so confused by the July 3rd change. Can anyone spell out what this means to the NA KR players? I just don't quite understand how labor regen will work after July 3rd or what to do about it. There are so many weird terms that make no sense, lulu coins, arch life,etc. I just want to know if NA KR players are screwed after July 3rd or not? And I don't mean by the influx of bots or players not liking the change but rather, will it even be possible to play and regen LP anymore?

KeksX

KeksX

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

I explained it here, with the help of Fido:

http://archeagesourc...y-how-it-works/

In short: You're not screwed.

Steelwind

Steelwind

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I did see that, but still confusing.

Just sent you a PM if ya got a moment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users