Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Havoc Gaming PvP NA - Are You Ready to Raise Havoc?

Havoc Havoc Gaming Guild North American Recruiting Hardcore PvP RaiseHavoc.net NA EST

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
669 replies to this topic

Louden

Louden

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

recruitmentthreadheader.png

Havoc Gaming: SITE
Focus: PvP/ Territory Control/ Crafting
North American (EST)

missionik.png

Havoc Gaming is a team based organization which continually strives to achieve PvP dominance through the use of teamwork, structure, and member development. Our primary goal in ArcheAge is to be the premiere guild on our server focusing primarily on territory control and expansion. In order to achieve this we are focusing recruitment on tactical team-focused players; who through their combined efforts can as a team rival even our greatest competitors. We are placing equal emphasis on crafting aiming to establish a dedicated core capable of producing the finest cities, homes, ships and goods available.

philosophyj.png

A successful team is one in which members are viewed as teammates instead of as individuals. In Havoc Gaming, a team becomes more than just a collection of members when a strong sense of mutual commitment creates synergy, thus generating performance greater than the sum of the performance of each individual member.

In Havoc, the strength of our team is partly dependent upon the strength of our relationships to one another. It is important that as a member of Havoc you build relationships with your teammates so that you know members well enough to recognize when they need your help and support even when they don’t ask for it. Our success as a team is dependent upon the extent to which we function as a team and the strength of this team is based on the relationships we forge with one another.

sportsmanship.png

Good sportsmanship is at the heart of Havoc’s guild values. Our actions are guided by integrity, respect, and honesty. Our members strive to be team oriented and humble.

“Good sportsmanship encompasses many aspects of a man’s character, the most fundamental being respect. The good sportsman respects both his teammates and his opponents as equals. He plays with integrity. A win that does not come fairly holds no satisfaction for him. He is honest in his dealings with opponents, because he treats them the way he wants to be treated. He is unselfish in his desire to see all his teammates participate and enjoy the game. He is humble in his victories, and has the proper perspective on his losses. In short, the qualities that go in to making a good man are the same ones that contribute to being a great sportsman.”-Brett McKay

seeking.png

Primarily we seek players whose goals fit with Havoc’s core values. We place lesser significance on “initial” player skill than possessing a solid team-based attitude. We understand that member-development is a fundamental duty of Havoc leadership and will continuously be coaching all members regardless of skill level. Our new recruits will possess a drive to learn and always improve.

Member Contributions :
At Havoc Gaming we strive to incorporate a wide array of skill sets throughout the guild. Not only do we have the traditional positions like raid leader, target caller, primary crafter and position trainer, we also have journalist, guide developer, member retention, event coordinator and media production positions available. Havoc Gaming offers merit-based advancement within the guild. Very few positions have a minimal time in guild required as a qualification. We offer advancement to those who demonstrate significant commitment as well as the aptitude needed to excel at said position.

foundation.png

Though Havoc is a new guild its leadership has a broad base of skills in leading top guilds across many games. These accomplishments encompass significant achievements in both PvP and PvE.

GW2
Founders and Architects of the Titan Alliance 
Havoc Gaming houses the two primary founders/architects of the Titan Alliance for GW2. The Titan Alliance helped the Henge of Denravi server become the top ranked server in the world holding an undefeated record of 30-0 during Titan's time in game.

titanalliance.png  guildwars2rankingsthumb.jpg

SWTOR
Leader and PvP Officer of the top ranked PvE progression guild in SWTOR through 1.1 and USA ranked 1 ranked Guild in 1.2 when we departed the game. Multiple members of leadership were on our world-ranked progression team.

Rift
Leader and Officer of the world ranked 6th PvE progression guild in Rift through Gilded Prophecy. Multiple members of leadership were on our world-ranked progression team.

Aion
Leader of the #2 ranked Elyos guild Triniel server.

Vanguard
Leader of the premiere PvP guild on the Sartok server. Won a majority of the official SOE Best of the Best player tournaments.

hgsignature.png

Enzo

Enzo

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hello everyone! I’m Enzo, council member in Havoc Gaming. I am a dedicated PvPer, but I also spend a lot of my time concentrating on the out of game logistics that will help our guild guarantee victory.

Although the game is still a ways out, we take the out-of-game preparation very seriously. If you are the kind of person that

values team over individualism, and you are used to putting in extra effort, please check us out.

Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions or concerns in regards to Havoc.

Kamie

Kamie

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Really exited to start this new chapter in Archeage.

kamie-sign.png

OrionWhisperwind

OrionWhisperwind

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Will be my 3rd Title with these core group of players. From someone who's been involved in all types of online communities, Havoc was the last stop for me. Maturity, friendship and skill all in one place? Priceless.

Definitely a work hard, play hard mentality...but everyone shares the same goal and teamwork is never sacrificed at the expense of the individual. Can't wait guys!

hgsignature.png

Saverin Mastema

Saverin Mastema

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Havoc gaming is a nice home for amazing teamwork, competitive play and top quality guild members. Ran with most of the leadership back in gw2 where we dominated the world pvp at top ranking

hgsignature.png

OrionWhisperwind

OrionWhisperwind

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Wow so many familiar faces... KAMIE!

hgsignature.png

Paws

Paws

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Clearly Havoc has some of the most exemplary leadership I have experienced in a game.  The name might be new, but  structure and quality of the leadership has already been demonstrated, time and time again.  Over the course of your career with Havoc you can expect to grow as a person and a gamer, as well as excel in any endeavors you set out to do.

If you don’t already have a group to play ArcheAge with, I recommend you check out Havoc.  Now is your chance to experience a new level of gameplay; only shown by playing with something more than a guild, something more akin to a familial organization.

hgsignature2.png

Ubnik

Ubnik

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Being member of Havoc Gaming is a pledge to yourself and your teammates to improve all aspects of their individual and cohesive play. We take pride in our ability, our poise with victory, and humility in defeat.

If you want to tackle the Archeage PvP scene in stride I highly encourage those interested to check out the website or drop into teamspeak and ask about our team. 

Jarlax

Jarlax

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Professional leadership, structure, and teamwork is the most OP thing in any game and all in one place is just an amazing experience. Large scale structured organization for trade skills, equipment farming, all as a single self functional unit. If you need it, it will be available.

The leadership has experienced massive events to incredible epic victories in many games. Large scale organized PvP is my favorite and had an incredible experience forming a unbeatable team of comrades. Functioning as a single large scale map controller, storming keeps and consuming maps during our prime time, while at the same time leadership forming factions and alliances, it created the FULL experience the game was intended for.

hgsignature.png

Krazer

Krazer

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Krazer here -  PvP Division Leader and Council member. Although Havoc itself is a new guild I've had the pleasure to play with the majority of current leadership and member base for over 3 years. 

We are a guild which prides itself on coordinated team-play while maintaining a positive gaming environment. Though we are PvP oriented, our goal of domination is not attained only by killing players on the battlefield. One does not simply need to be able to kill players to contribute to the team.

Our guild also provides opportunity for those looking to get a bit more out of gaming. We're a guild which believes in teaching and training players to fulfill key roles such as Raid Leading, Recruiting, Target Calling, Class Management etc. See our guild structure for more details.

hgsignature.png

Saverin Mastema

Saverin Mastema

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Havoc gaming is a nice home for amazing teamwork, competitive play and top quality guild members. Ran with most of the leadership back in gw2 where we dominated the world pvp at top ranking

hgsignature.png

Xee

Xee

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I am Xee and as Havoc itself is a new guild in itself, the majority of the roster has been together in multiple games for several years and are a group of team based players. We're interested in anyone else who has a similar passion for gaming with people who have the desire to pvp and be part of something more than just a guild tag. If this fits your interests you should come check out Havoc.

hgsignature.png

Keane

Keane

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

If you are looking for a guild that is community based and PvP focused then you should give Havoc a look. Great bunch of guys and girls (yes girls).

hgsignature.png

Louden

Louden

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I have had the opportunity to game with these guys for multiple games now and though Havoc is a new guild it already feels like home.  Anyone looking to join a guild truly composed of teammates instead of members should seriously consider applying to Havoc Gaming.     

hgsignature.png

Deltablaze

Deltablaze

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hello, I am Delta from Havoc Gaming.

In Havoc, nobody gets carried, everyone contributes to the overall success of the guild. We all share the same goals and mindsets, and that is to dominate the PvP scene in Archeage.

hgsignature.png

Vampiric

Vampiric

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Havoc is the best team I could ever hope to play with. Each member is very dedicated, talented, and friendly, which only makes the team stronger. I had the pleasure of playing with most of our members in GW2, and I am looking forward to meeting the new players who will be joining us for ArcheAge.

hgsignature.png

Atuari

Atuari

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hey everyone, our gaming community focuses on the core values of integrity, honesty and good sportsmanship.  Our members and leadership have played many games together in the past and we are really excited to be here for ArcheAge!

hgsignature.png

Krazer

Krazer

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

On another note just want to give thanks to the owners/admins of Archeagesource. I have lurked the site for a very long time. The guides and information posted here have been invaluable.

hgsignature.png

Qing Hane

Qing Hane

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hello everyone, if you are looking for a guild with high standard and good sportsmanship. Havoc is the guild for you. The leadership is very dedicated and the members are also friendly and talented. 

hgsignature.png

Jarlax

Jarlax

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

It's going to feel good knowing that everyone is mature, adults, and oriented around winning not trolling people and their own team mates. I personally am hoping that Archeage Source will draw other professional gamers to join our ranks for the carnage that will be Havoc Gaming.

hgsignature.png