If you encounter an error while browsing ArcheAgeSource, please report it in the Website Feedback forum!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Havoc Gaming PvP NA - Are You Ready to Raise Havoc?

Havoc Havoc Gaming Guild North American Recruiting Hardcore PvP RaiseHavoc.net NA EST

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
669 replies to this topic

Glex

Glex

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Havoc is straight up PVP Dominance. It's a fresh new guild. I am happy to be a part of something great as we are the founders of the Titan Alliance for the legendary 30-0 in guild wars 2. Why not make history again? Many of the members are close friends, people we have known for a good while "mostly mature" .  We don't talk trash but we have a lot of ego.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

OMG we just got invaded by Havoc members.
Nice to have you here people, hope you manage to recruit many members for your guild.

There is one thing i need to ask, which i did to all guilds recruiting who missed to mention.
Guild is based...? NA or EU?

Krazer

Krazer

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Nice to have you here people, hope you manage to recruit many members for your guild.

There is one thing i need to ask, which i did to all guilds recruiting who missed to mention.

Nice to meet you LlexX. That's a good question which needs to get added to the OP. We are a NA based guild which runs on an EST schedule.

hgsignature.png

Dridden

Dridden

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Hello prospective applicants! Thanks for reading our recruitment thread! Havoc is a phoenix rising from the ashes to create a reborn guild indisputably capable of PvP dominance. We're all very excited for ArcheAge, many of us reminisce about our favorite sandbox MMOs of the past (SWG here!) on Teamspeak. Be serious, be dedicated, and raise Havoc!

mini-banner.png

Mostly-Harmless-Guild.com ★ Twitch ★ Sponsored by Mrbeer.com and 3 Up Golf

Stabfast

Stabfast

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hey guys, just wanted to let anyone that may be interested in joining Havoc Gaming know your search has ended. I have been a legacy member with these guys for over 7 years and it's amazing to see how much we've progressed over the years. If you're looking for a TRULY dedicated PVP guild then you've come to the right place. 

hgsignature.png

Stabfast - Rogue Best of the Best Tournament Champion - Sartok FFA PVP VGSOH

Sponsored by: Effort Staffing

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Why do guilds add the gaming in their title. Doesn't just havoc sound a lot better than havoc gaming?

Louden

Louden

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Thanks for the heads up.  I edited the post to now state we're based in North America.  

I also appreciate the welcome. We are really glad to be here and want to thank you and the rest of staff for the effort you guys put forth setting up and maintaining this great community.  I guess I also need to throw some individual love your way LlexX, you've been making some awesome guides that many of us have been checking out for some time now.  Thanks bud.  

If you host any community events or feel our guild could help contribute in any way don't hesitate to contact us we'd be happy to help. 

hgsignature.png

MeetYourNaga

MeetYourNaga

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

All I have to say about this guild is that it is the most professional, fun and teamwork oriented guild I've ever been in. I am always enthralled by the diligent effort, perseverant attitude and continuous success this guild has or been able to produce.

hgsignature.png

Jay

Jay

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

If you are looking for a teamwork and accomplish seeking guild Havoc is the guild for you!! (Especially in PvP  :lol:)

hgsignature.png

Ruinous

Ruinous

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

If you value your gaming style above all others, then think about aligning yourself with a Guild that encourages, not discourages. 

Your hand will not be held, but neither will you be given the keys to the new Ferrari. We value togetherness and by this rule we have accomplished so much in so little time.

Daedalus

Daedalus

King Daedalus, the Returned

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Look at this sexy group of badasses. Cannot wait to cut some steel in another game with you guys. It's refreshing to know Unlimited will get to play alongside a group as dedicated and skilled as you guys again. I look forward to it.

Those born with the dawn, never lose sight of it.

Those born with the dawn will away darkness, and stand tall.

Kamie

Kamie

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Thanks for the good words Daedalus, you're welcome in our TS3 anytime :)

kamie-sign.png

AlextheLateOwl

AlextheLateOwl

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Your site looks really nice. A+

Louden

Louden

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Grats and welcome to our newest member Catnip.  Look forward to playing with you soon.

hgsignature.png

Louden

Louden

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Your site looks really nice. A+

Thanks bud, Kamie does good work.   It's only a couple of weeks old so we're still tweaking stuff.  

hgsignature.png

Kitsu

Kitsu

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Looks like ArcheAge is going to be THE next big thing kids.  

And Havoc are going to play a delicious part in this brave new world  :wub:

I wanted to add that we're also looking for Kiwi's and Aussies - as well as all those crazy northern hemisphere peoples  ^_^

Come on down and say HAI!!!!  

XOXOXO

hgsignature.png

hgsignature.png

Daedalus

Daedalus

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Cat's make me happy in the pants.  Just sayin'.

Kitsu

Kitsu

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Can't beat a pair of purrin pants  ;)

hgsignature.png

hgsignature.png

Daedalus

Daedalus

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I'm sayin.

Kitsu

Kitsu

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Lotta new ArcheAge info on the Guild site.

Go forth with glee!  

http://raisehavoc.net/

XOXOXO

hgsignature.png

hgsignature.png