Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Havoc Gaming PvP NA - Are You Ready to Raise Havoc?

Havoc Havoc Gaming Guild North American Recruiting Hardcore PvP RaiseHavoc.net NA EST

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
669 replies to this topic

Enzo

Enzo

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Your site looks really nice. A+

Thanks! It is a work in progress. Kamie and Louden have been working steadfast! 

WagNak

WagNak

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Played with the fellas from Havoc for over a year and a half, and it's going to be great playing with them again. We will be at the forefront of Archeage PvP when the time comes

hgsignature.png

Cricketz

Cricketz

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Been with these guys for a few years and they're the greatest group of team players, strategists, and just straight fun people to play with.  If you're a team based player and want to be the best of the best, I highly recommend joining up.

hgsignature.png

ViciousVixen

ViciousVixen

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Looking for team-oriented successful PvP in a mature, coordinated guild? Look no further! Havoc has it and more.

Dioxin

Dioxin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Great group of guys that are skilled and dedicated. If you are looking for a mature and very organized guild, Havoc Gaming is your place. 

hgsignature.png

Kitsu

Kitsu

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

ArcheAge is going to be a world, not just a game.  Time to prepare for this grand adventure.

Come join us!!

xoxox 

hgsignature.png

hgsignature.png

Louden

Louden

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I'd like to welcome our newest member Smurphy to the guild.

hgsignature.png

TrueHull

TrueHull

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

aww wow i that is a great website, here is a question though do you know, what plugin you guys are using for you slideshow :o?

AAsign-1.png

Apply Now |
I like potatoes.

Smurphy

Smurphy

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Thank you Louden, this is an awesome Guild to be a part of. I encourage everyone to apply!

hgsignature.png

Atuari

Atuari

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Welcome Rook, Cyclopslayer, Lektic, and Nyxus.  We're really glad to have you with us :wub:

hgsignature.png

Lektic

Lektic

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Thanks for the welcome. I joined this guild today and so far everyone has been really chill.

Nyxus

Nyxus

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

ty  :D Now lets go kick some ass

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Nice introduction, guys!

Now about the hard facts:

Are you guys playing in Korea?

Which server?

Which faction?

Your Vehicle & Ship Pool?

Alliances and Wars?

Your progress on Continent of the Origin?

I think those are some facts western players are interested in :)

Let´s Play Archeage - The German Archeage Video Magazine

The German Archeage Knowledge Base v2.0

The German Archeage Crop Report v2.0

"After resigning NCsoft I just chilled at home and my wife did not like it.
One day she said 'go out and play.' So I founded XLGAMES in order to
escape from the grouchiness of my wife and to separate my gamer life
from my wife. And I played World of Warcraft all day at the office"
- Jake Song

Kamie

Kamie

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

aww wow i that is a great website, here is a question though do you know, what plugin you guys are using for you slideshow :o?

It's Image Show GK4 ver. 1.32.2

kamie-sign.png

Louden

Louden

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

@ Fido

Thanks for the welcome bud.  We are actually recruiting for the western/North American launch and are too interested in that information.  

hgsignature.png

CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Bunch of cool people looking for more of course.

@Fido, still a small minority of players active in KR. We'll have to see if we can come join you and raise a little Havoc?  :P

Jarlax

Jarlax

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Thanks for the welcome. I joined this guild today and so far everyone has been really chill.

Thanks 8)

hgsignature.png

Glex

Glex

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Welcome to the guild Lektic. Think i'm going to have to buy a new computer for this one. At least a better CPU, this thing is old. Couldn't go to the game night, sounded like it was quite fun, Arrow carts OP?

Louden

Louden

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

We had our first weekly game night last night with many more to come. Thanks to Krazer and Keane who put it together as well as all those who attended.   

hgsignature.png

SoftPancake

SoftPancake

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hello there, famous Havoc´s! It is going to an honour to watch you guys dominate another enormous MMORPG, such as GW2. I would have loved to try become a part of your playerbase, as I've been admiring your teamwork and strategic communication while having fun. But I find myself in the problem of living in Norway, Europa. So following an evening/nighttime EST playing schedule can only be accomplished in the weekends. So I wonder, would you be taking in players, who only can play between 11:00-20:00 EST on work days?

With all regards

- Peter

PS: My apologies for any spelling mistakes, as English isn´t my native tongue.