Development of ArcheAge began sometime in 2006.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wicked Competitive PvP & PvE NA

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
82 replies to this topic

krogger

krogger

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

wickedlogo2.png

Overview:

Background

The Wicked family was established on October 27th, 2010, after a group of "misfit" players, from all different styles of game play, came together after meeting each other through PWE's Forsaken World forums.

We like to PVP & PK.

Most of us have participated in PVP at varying levels depending on what games we have played. This ranges from hardcore and serious, to casual and relaxed, and everywhere in between.

We also like the PVE aspect.

World bosses, instances, questing, rare elites, and end game group content. This is another important aspect of the guild.

We like to have fun.

Even though we want to do our best, more importantly we want to have fun and make sure our members enjoy themselves as well. It is only a game after all, one that we all play to have fun. We will want to joke around and maybe even troll each other sometimes, but we also know and expect our members to know when it has gone too far, as we do not wish to offend anyone.

Past Experience

Our current group has had experience of leading guilds or large alliances on previous games, and have experience with both hardcore and casual game play. Also, we have all been regular members of guilds at one point in time and are well aware of our members presence and want to make sure everyone feels at home, as well as has a say in how the guild operates.

Website

Come check us out at Wickedonline.net

What we expect out of you while in our family:

Teamwork

We all recognize that some people will be closer to certain people than others depending on how much they have played together, or any history they may have. But, at the same time, we expect members to work together with anyone else in the guild, no matter who they are. We see ourselves as a family, and will treat you like it, but also expect the same in return.

Willingness

Be able to help guild members in need. This can range from advice or answering questions, to helping with quests or PVP. We expect that no one will get left behind and that no one is to feel like they are less important than someone else. Be willing to give and receive constructive criticism from fellow guild members and not be offended as we only wish to help each other.

Respect

Always respect your fellow guild members as much as your Elders and Leaders, even if you may not fully agree with some things that are said. If you must disagree with someone, there is a respectful and mature way to do it. If you are unable to handle these situations like an adult, and things get out of hand to the point where it is unable to be fixed, we will remove that problem from the guild.

Communication

We have a Mumble and would like all of our members to use it when they are logged in to game. Even if you may not have a mic, just come on to listen and have a fun time.

Mumble Server info:
Servername: Wicked Online
server address: wickedonline.mumble.com
Port: 9272

As of now our server is open to anyone who is playing kAA, wants to come talk about AA, or just wants to come hang out with us. Our primetime at the moment tends to be about 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. CST/GMT -6.

What you can expect from Leaders and Elders:

Availability

We will try to always be available to you as members in some way. Even if we are not in game, we will do our best to be contactable via VoIP, MSN, the website, or various other methods. We have players that come from different time zones and will always try our best to be available to you, no matter where you come from. Please always feel free to speak to any Elder if you cannot speak with a Leader.

Although we are your Leaders, we are just as human as any of you, and want to play with you and get to know you. We will try our best to play with as many of you as we can. But please, do not be offended if we are sometimes unavailable or busy with something else. If this is the case, take this time get to know fellow members and hang out with them too.

Conflict Resolution

We will try to assist you with issues you may have regarding another member, but only if both sides are agreeing to work it out. We will not interfere if both parties want to fix it on their own, unless it becomes necessary due to it starting to affect others.

Equality

We will try to be as fair as possible with any drops from runs with the guild as we have always done so with our previous game. Please always make sure to check our forums for whatever game system we run.

Rules:

1. Be respectful to all members of the Community. We are all family and friends. If you have an issue try to work it out in pms or take it to an Elder.

2. No excessive-over-the-top trolling, racism, religious, political or any disrespectful comments will be tolerated in guild chat, VoIP, forums. (this will be dealt with in a serious manor)

3. Must be willing to listen and follow orders given by the Elders and Leaders. Work with your fellow guild members and teammates.

4. Must use our VoIP When you are in game. It makes it easier for us to get a hold of you right away. It is not required to be logged in if you are not in game. AFKing is only ok if your going to be there for a short time.

5. Please address all issues to Elders first, do not SPAM guild Leader with all issues. Please allow the Elders to try and work with you and your issues or issues with another member or another group.

6. If for some reason you cannot login to the game because of personal problems or whatever reason it may be, please refer to the MIA thread within our forums.

7. Must at least check guild website for important information at least once during the week so that you are up to date on information you might have missed in a guild meeting or in game.

8. And of course you must have a good time!

Goals:

1. To build a strong, active, enjoyable community.

2. To be a strong presence in PvP.

How to join us at this time:

-Go to http://www.wickedonline.net
-Hop onto our mumble and see whats going on (info above)

Current Leadership:

These are the people who you can talk to with your various questions and concerns, as well as any political matters.

Leaders: Krogger, Ashai
Elders: BobZeConqueror, Vexx, Twinzey, Greggy

Live Stream Links :

http://www.twitch.tv/monakagame/

ArcheAge Experience Thus Far :

Pirate king Raid :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F1-N_CdX-dQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H8Nu9IhFyFY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIxDlWN9TPY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YFVb7G9T0cE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Nt9OpQC6teY

ArcheAge Experience Thus far SS :

ScreenShot0003.jpg

ScreenShot0012.jpg

ScreenShot0014.jpg

ScreenShot0008.jpg

ScreenShot0009.jpg

wickedsig.png

Leader of Wicked

www.wickedonline.net

We are Recruiting Dedicated 

NA players and any other 

planning to play on NA servers!

Keane

Keane

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Welcome to the community.  Good to see great guilds planning on playing AA.

hgsignature.png

Zyromkiru

Zyromkiru

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I'd apply but I'm very casual toward pk and pvp in MMOs (well more like crappy at it but i like trying)

I lack the skillz :(

Ashai

Ashai

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Thank you for having us :) We look forward to playing AA and having many join us in this adventure ^^; 

@Keane - Thank you !

@ Zyromkiru -  Well everyone starts out somewhere, and everyone starts out bad :) You only get better if you try ..

wickedsig.png
[ Leader of Wicked ]
ashai@wickedonline.net

www.wickedonline.net

NA players and any other 

reedtheman

reedtheman

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Didnt you guys play Darkfall Online and lose a lot in PVP? Maybe I am thinking of someone else but if your a Hardcore PVP type player group, why play AAO? There other MMO's like Mortal and Darkfall Online that have hardcore PVPers who are constantly looking for PVP.

BobZeConqueror

BobZeConqueror

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

No, we never played Darkfall.  Why wouldn't we play archeage?  There is a whole continent dedicated to PvP, and a whole faction dedicated to outlaws and pkers.  This game also has things like ships and gliders that will make PvP more interesting, challenging, and fun than it is in other games.  But more simply, we are going to play the game because it looks like fun, and in the end we just want to have a good time.

Ashai

Ashai

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

What bob said . -- We never played that game. Heard of it tho.  We all met in Forsaken World back in 2010 , which was our first main game for a long time together. Before moving on to play other wide range of games. The core of us that is - We have played with a wide range of people and different types (from 100-200ish members).

However alot of us have played a wide range of other games on our own.

And AAO offers alot of PVP -- mainly endgame and a whole continent dedicated as bob said. o_O We are just as interested as anyone else? 

Nice to meet you though ^^;

wickedsig.png
[ Leader of Wicked ]
ashai@wickedonline.net

www.wickedonline.net

NA players and any other 

reedtheman

reedtheman

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I just brought up the point of Darkfall Online, as i understood you were hardcore PVPers is my understanding. Such as the reason for having large numbers.

If you haven't heard of Darkfall Online simply put it is THE PVP MMO. Then you got Mortal Online following along side it. Then I would consider AAO and Age of Wushu following those 2 games for PVP MMO's.

All the games I listed above are Sandbox or Semi Sandbox MMO games.

Ashai

Ashai

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

We have had a few people play Age of Wushu for a while before getting bored or frustrated with some elements of it. They had been testing through the close beta stages of it. 

Ah yeh. Totally understandable :)  Not familiar with either - Outside of Mortal Online I think I read through their site at one time - as we have been heavy in other games. But maybe sometime we'll have to check them out sometime.

wickedsig.png
[ Leader of Wicked ]
ashai@wickedonline.net

www.wickedonline.net

NA players and any other 

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

I just brought up the point of Darkfall Online, as i understood you were hardcore PVPers is my understanding. Such as the reason for having large numbers.

If you haven't heard of Darkfall Online simply put it is THE PVP MMO. Then you got Mortal Online following along side it. Then I would consider AAO and Age of Wushu following those 2 games for PVP MMO's.

People call themself hardcore PvPers even if they were playing swtor. That words has completely no meaning these days. It's just something all these so called professional gaming hardcore esports communities like to use.

Ashai

Ashai

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
True - it indeed has lost meaning. Because the term always means something different from one too the next. That's fine. But not all of us go for the who "professional esports" gig . It's drawing the line between that and casual play. :). Fun is attached.

wickedsig.png
[ Leader of Wicked ]
ashai@wickedonline.net

www.wickedonline.net

NA players and any other 

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip

Meaning or not.... ill be watching you.

Do not try to disturb peace.

Ashai

Ashai

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

o__O alright. Nice to meet you as well.  :wacko:

wickedsig.png
[ Leader of Wicked ]
ashai@wickedonline.net

www.wickedonline.net

NA players and any other 

krogger

krogger

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Meaning or not.... ill be watching you.

Do not try to disturb peace.

this sounds hot , hope u will be watching in the open and say hi when we pass by and not from the shadows ... can only handle so much kinkiness D: . Glad we got your attention though and hope to see u around \o/

Welcome to the community.  Good to see great guilds planning on playing AA.

Glad to be here and thank you!

i understand where u are coming from but u should ask if we even played the games u listed before making a bold statement lol. Thank you for ur concern and interest in what we are / what we did / what we are going to do . But as bob and ashai said this game is suited at to what we want to accomplish and what we want to aim for and have some fun so no need to be so serious.

wickedsig.png

Leader of Wicked

www.wickedonline.net

NA players and any other 

Enzo

Enzo

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I really like your slogan! 

krogger

krogger

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I really like your slogan! 

haha  thx for the link enzo,first time hearing this song , funny song lol 

wickedsig.png

Leader of Wicked

www.wickedonline.net

NA players and any other 

Ashai

Ashai

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

@Enzo - 100+ cool points - Amazing tune bwahaha 

@Krogger- Seriously where have you been lmao. That used to be on our playlist as the first song back in Forsaken World Shivtr guild site when we used it ages ago like in 2010-2011? Whenever they allowed HTML for playlists.  Oh that's right you hate forums :P I forgot. *ducks away from Frogger*

wickedsig.png
[ Leader of Wicked ]
ashai@wickedonline.net

www.wickedonline.net

NA players and any other 

krogger

krogger

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

@Enzo - 100+ cool points - Amazing tune bwahaha 

@Krogger- Seriously where have you been lmao. That used to be on our playlist as the first song back in Forsaken World Shivtr guild site when we used it ages ago like in 2010-2011? Whenever they allowed HTML for playlists.  Oh that's right you hate forums :P I forgot. *ducks away from Frogger*

playlist got blocked out cuz of country restriction Q_Q

wickedsig.png

Leader of Wicked

www.wickedonline.net

NA players and any other 

Ashai

Ashai

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Ah yeh I forgot about that. So long ago.  But still I could have sworn I showed you that .  Darn you for living in the Jungle in no where mans land!!!

wickedsig.png
[ Leader of Wicked ]
ashai@wickedonline.net

www.wickedonline.net

NA players and any other 

krogger

krogger

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Ah yeh I forgot about that. So long ago.  But still I could have sworn I showed you that .  Darn you for living in the Jungle in no where mans land!!!

hey i dont live in the jungle, my country has one of the best tourism spots / beaches in da world yo!!!

On another note , for those who are interested , we will be streaming kr archeage very soon to help ppl learn moe about the game and maybe give them a fix and answer what ever questions u may have as long as we know the answer to them at that time. Hope to see some of u on the wicked side of life soon \o/

wickedsig.png

Leader of Wicked

www.wickedonline.net

NA players and any other