The Wicked family was established on October 27th, 2010, after a group of "misfit" players, from all different styles of game play, came together after meeting each other through PWE's Forsaken World forums.
We like to PVP & PK.
Most of us have participated in PVP at varying levels depending on what games we have played. This ranges from hardcore and serious, to casual and relaxed, and everywhere in between.
We also like the PVE aspect.
World bosses, instances, questing, rare elites, and end game group content. This is another important aspect of the guild.
We like to have fun.
Even though we want to do our best, more importantly we want to have fun and make sure our members enjoy themselves as well. It is only a game after all, one that we all play to have fun. We will want to joke around and maybe even troll each other sometimes, but we also know and expect our members to know when it has gone too far, as we do not wish to offend anyone.
Our current group has had experience of leading guilds or large alliances on previous games, and have experience with both hardcore and casual game play. Also, we have all been regular members of guilds at one point in time and are well aware of our members presence and want to make sure everyone feels at home, as well as has a say in how the guild operates.
Come check us out at Wickedonline.net
What we expect out of you while in our family:
We all recognize that some people will be closer to certain people than others depending on how much they have played together, or any history they may have. But, at the same time, we expect members to work together with anyone else in the guild, no matter who they are. We see ourselves as a family, and will treat you like it, but also expect the same in return.
Be able to help guild members in need. This can range from advice or answering questions, to helping with quests or PVP. We expect that no one will get left behind and that no one is to feel like they are less important than someone else. Be willing to give and receive constructive criticism from fellow guild members and not be offended as we only wish to help each other.
Always respect your fellow guild members as much as your Elders and Leaders, even if you may not fully agree with some things that are said. If you must disagree with someone, there is a respectful and mature way to do it. If you are unable to handle these situations like an adult, and things get out of hand to the point where it is unable to be fixed, we will remove that problem from the guild.
We have a Mumble and would like all of our members to use it when they are logged in to game. Even if you may not have a mic, just come on to listen and have a fun time.
Mumble Server info:
Servername: Wicked Online
server address: wickedonline.mumble.com
As of now our server is open to anyone who is playing kAA, wants to come talk about AA, or just wants to come hang out with us. Our primetime at the moment tends to be about 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. CST/GMT -6.
What you can expect from Leaders and Elders:
We will try to always be available to you as members in some way. Even if we are not in game, we will do our best to be contactable via VoIP, MSN, the website, or various other methods. We have players that come from different time zones and will always try our best to be available to you, no matter where you come from. Please always feel free to speak to any Elder if you cannot speak with a Leader.
Although we are your Leaders, we are just as human as any of you, and want to play with you and get to know you. We will try our best to play with as many of you as we can. But please, do not be offended if we are sometimes unavailable or busy with something else. If this is the case, take this time get to know fellow members and hang out with them too.
We will try to assist you with issues you may have regarding another member, but only if both sides are agreeing to work it out. We will not interfere if both parties want to fix it on their own, unless it becomes necessary due to it starting to affect others.
We will try to be as fair as possible with any drops from runs with the guild as we have always done so with our previous game. Please always make sure to check our forums for whatever game system we run.
1. Be respectful to all members of the Community. We are all family and friends. If you have an issue try to work it out in pms or take it to an Elder.
2. No excessive-over-the-top trolling, racism, religious, political or any disrespectful comments will be tolerated in guild chat, VoIP, forums. (this will be dealt with in a serious manor)
3. Must be willing to listen and follow orders given by the Elders and Leaders. Work with your fellow guild members and teammates.
4. Must use our VoIP When you are in game. It makes it easier for us to get a hold of you right away. It is not required to be logged in if you are not in game. AFKing is only ok if your going to be there for a short time.
5. Please address all issues to Elders first, do not SPAM guild Leader with all issues. Please allow the Elders to try and work with you and your issues or issues with another member or another group.
6. If for some reason you cannot login to the game because of personal problems or whatever reason it may be, please refer to the MIA thread within our forums.
7. Must at least check guild website for important information at least once during the week so that you are up to date on information you might have missed in a guild meeting or in game.
8. And of course you must have a good time!
1. To build a strong, active, enjoyable community.
2. To be a strong presence in PvP.
How to join us at this time:
-Go to http://www.wickedonline.net
-Sign up for the forums and create an application in the Applications section
-Hop onto our mumble and see whats going on (info above)
These are the people who you can talk to with your various questions and concerns, as well as any political matters.
Leaders: Krogger, Ashai
Elders: BobZeConqueror, Vexx, Twinzey, Greggy
Live Stream Links :
ArcheAge Experience Thus Far :
Pirate king Raid :
ArcheAge Experience Thus far SS :