You can switch the forum's foreground color by using the square color palette at the end of the navigation bar above! The default color is #102040.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ArcheAge KR Free To Play - How It Works

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Finkregh

Finkregh

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hello All.

I Have a Question about labor points:

Is the premium only way to get labor ponts or i can buy them by lulu coins in cash shop ? 

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

You get them by having a sub or/and buy them from cash shop.

Finkregh

Finkregh

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Ok Thx and can you show me the location of Cash shop that i can check price ;3 ? 

whitetragedy

whitetragedy

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Actually the 50 labor points limit for f2p players makes sense. It serves as a stopper for bots. They can't mine, fish, harvest..ect after using 50 points. It'll probably piss off a few gold farmers right from the get-go.

konkers

konkers

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

So, I got access to ArcheAge KR by buying one account (not sure if I can post the website) but I ran out of labor points.

I really want to keep playing the game but it's near to impossible without access to those points.

That said, I would love to know how to buy the VIP access, or whatever is called, it can be the cheapest, just so I can play the game properly. I'm thinking something close to $15 a month tops.

Thank you in advance.

Flashfrost

Flashfrost

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

So basically you're going to have to pay for archelife in order to get all the benefits for the game? Fair enough but I personally think a buy to play or pay to play option would be better, It wouldn't entirely stop bots but it would certainly lower their numbers. Does anyone know if you can purchase these time cards online from various sites or is it simply a matter of making your account Archelife? Also how much in $ do you think this will cost?

WNxArcticWolf

WNxArcticWolf

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

So basically you're going to have to pay for archelife in order to get all the benefits for the game? Fair enough but I personally think a buy to play or pay to play option would be better, It wouldn't entirely stop bots but it would certainly lower their numbers. Does anyone know if you can purchase these time cards online from various sites or is it simply a matter of making your account Archelife? Also how much in $ do you think this will cost?

i  also want to know too.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Sub costs around 23 dollars if you buy from 3rd party. I guess it was around 17-18 dollars from the site. You can buy laborpoints with ingame money and irl money both. You need labor points on pretty much everything.

WNxArcticWolf

WNxArcticWolf

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

how much is in game money?

liberator48

liberator48

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Sounds like its geared towards rewarding players with lots of money in their real life pockets.... which is the kind of thing that destroys games... i hope for the sake of the world that i am wrong in this case, I haven't waited 3 years for a free to play load of horseshit with in game stores and points.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

how much is in game money?

Around 50 gold for 500 labor points ofc depends on server.

Sounds like its geared towards rewarding players with lots of money in their real life pockets.... which is the kind of thing that destroys games... i hope for the sake of the world that i am wrong in this case, I haven't waited 3 years for a free to play load of horseshit with in game stores and points.

Well this is how it is in Korea at least, but they are used to trading items with irl money. It all depends what Trion is doing with their archeage.

CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

How hard is it to make a FTP account? I really just wanna play with the character creator and maybe explore a bit.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

How hard is it to make a FTP account? I really just wanna play with the character creator and maybe explore a bit.

Actually it's not free to make a F2P account, you need to verify the account and for that you need Korean identity, so you have to buy that from someone, and we are not allowed to discuss that process here on the forums, but you can use google and find blogs and guides how the whole process works.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users