We need to enhance our security.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Player made Factions and Alliances

Discussing Alliances Player made Factions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

BreakNFaces

BreakNFaces

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hello everyone,

First off I would like to apologize if a thread out there exists on this topic but I have searched and I could not find anything, I would also like to apologize in advance if this is not the place to post this thread and understand if this thread is deleted. 

I believe the true value of ArcheAge will be what the player creates for himself/herself and working together with a multitude of others. In saying this however it may not be for everyone. some people will prefer to go it alone and keep their options open and some guilds I am sure will want to have their own identity, but I am constantly reminded in a game like ArcheAge having many friends and allies is more of a positive thing then the opposite.

I would like this thread to be a place where like minded groups/gaming communities and guilds and of course individuals have a say on being in a Player made Faction on the American servers and EU Servers 

I would encourage anyone who has Ideas, doubts or an opinion to add to this thread.

If this thread plants a seed to a player made faction on the western release, then please message back in the future and keep us updated

If the enjoyment of so many are experienced on a daily basis in EVE Online through their player made "Corps" then we will just have to do something better in AA

Attached Files

Kapow_zps2c1db802.png                             

I am a gamer not because I don't have a life but because I choose to have MANY

ZoKy

ZoKy

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

This faction thing brings enemies and allies, there will be no "neutrals" as it seems. war declaration system would fit alot better in a sandbox game

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Player Factions are coming...

Source(Fido):
http://archeage-onli...ull=1#post36625
July 3 introduces major update # 1 - State declared

I was too excited to announce this but had to go take a nap because I was tired, so here a summary:

That means: Everyone having territory on the northern continent can now proclaim a nation and you are independent from the other 2 npc factions(if you take the news literally.).

It seems that you are able to do diplomacy with NPC factions and other player factions, meaning you can be peaceful towards each other OR enemies(so now half-assed thing I hope). Within that paragraph, they mentioned guards and NPC merchants. I'm not sure whether thats only for npc factions or if they're semi-announcing new stuff for the territories.

This also means that you can play together no matter what race. You can apply for a nation and if the nations accepts the application you're in(I'm sure its not that simple but lets see). You cannot have dual citizinship, you will be considered an outlaw if you do that.

If you have estate in an area of a nation, your taxes go directly to that nation. They can be adjusted by the respective nation.

Pictures about that whole ordeal:
http://www.archeage....thType=ORIGINAL

I'm not guaranteeing that every information I posted is true, this is just what I gathered from it. It's not the perfect system right now and I think a lot of things are missing, but its a start. Player made factions are sooo needed for the game.

NOTE:

At now we can only speculate about how the player made faction system will work in AA, to see it in action and to be able to tell more about it, we need to wait until 3rd July.

BreakNFaces

BreakNFaces

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

KeksX, on 15 Jun 2013 - 01:11, said:snapback.png

Player Factions are coming...

Source(Fido):
http://archeage-onli...ull=1#post36625
July 3 introduces major update # 1 - State declared

KeksX, on 15 Jun 2013 - 03:14, said:snapback.png

I was too excited to announce this but had to go take a nap because I was tired, so here a summary:

That means: Everyone having territory on the northern continent can now proclaim a nation and you are independent from the other 2 npc factions(if you take the news literally.).

It seems that you are able to do diplomacy with NPC factions and other player factions, meaning you can be peaceful towards each other OR enemies(so now half-assed thing I hope). Within that paragraph, they mentioned guards and NPC merchants. I'm not sure whether thats only for npc factions or if they're semi-announcing new stuff for the territories.

This also means that you can play together no matter what race. You can apply for a nation and if the nations accepts the application you're in(I'm sure its not that simple but lets see). You cannot have dual citizinship, you will be considered an outlaw if you do that.

If you have estate in an area of a nation, your taxes go directly to that nation. They can be adjusted by the respective nation.

Pictures about that whole ordeal:

I'm not guaranteeing that every information I posted is true, this is just what I gathered from it. It's not the perfect system right now and I think a lot of things are missing, but its a start. Player made factions are sooo needed for the game.

Wow I need to get on that forum, thanks buddy

Kapow_zps2c1db802.png                             

BreakNFaces

BreakNFaces

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

24 Hours from now The Royal Legions Alliance will be holding their first official meeting in TeamSpeak 3 about being the first player made faction in ArcheAge on the North America servers. If you represent a guild that is interested in joining a alliance or looking for a guild to join or just simply wishing to hangout download TeamSpeak 3 and type this in the IP 209.35.119.9:10917 No Password Needed

See you all there

Break

Kapow_zps2c1db802.png                             

Reorks

Reorks

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

From my gaming experiences alliances are made by the people.

I will always work to ally with people i consider worthy and against if i consider another clan/guild to be utter trash or full of retards.

What matter the most is to dont be stucked into npc factions and be able to decide our policy,i most likely believe my clan would gladly go against everybody if this will be possible.

What im missing here is:

The nation proclamation is based on the territory the guild owns or on what the alliance owns? if the alliance breaks,lets say,guild A and guild B got an alliance but after lets say,a month,their ally breaks,whats about the territory? it gets split between them? nation fall apart?

Owning a territory gives some kind of bonuses?

Proclaming a nation too?

@zoky

i heard you can declare wars once you form the expedition force.

What im afraid is that this is still related to the east-west factions,not sure however.

If I should fall to rise no more,
As many comrades did before,
Then ask the fifes and drums to play.
Over the hills and far away.
To fall in lads behind the drum,
With colours blazing like the sun.
Along the road to come-what may.
Over the hills and far away.