We need to enhance our security.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Twitch.tv ArcheAge channel, want to stream?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
71 replies to this topic

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

Why are you not allowed to give out accounts

Because we have none to give.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Cleaned up the thread from the off-topic and illegal activity! Please remain on-topic here.

Rules: No begging, no buying, no selling, no trading, no KSSNs!

Notes:

We are not giving out accounts for streamers, they need to obtain them another way (google is your friend).

Ninjazz

Ninjazz

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Just cuious, what do you guys use to stream to twitch? I've been able to stream all kinds of other stuff but for some reason with AA I just get the dreaded black screen.

GangstaSora

GangstaSora

Master of Harpoons

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Try playing the game in windowed mode. Assuming you use xsplit, xsplit screen recording won't work if your in full screen.

Will PK own faction for Mac n' Cheese

Ninjazz

Ninjazz

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I've been using OBS, and was trying split screen from the start... Still not quite sure what's cuasing it. Most other stuff works fine

trixta

trixta

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

id like to stream www.twitch.tv/jason_trixta have been streaming AA everyday for the last 2months.   Norm times 1pm-8pm GMT

Leader of DooM Gaming

trixta

trixta

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

so whats going on with this?

Leader of DooM Gaming

DarthCrescendo

DarthCrescendo

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hi,

I am able to stream from 10:00 - 14:00 GMT on Wednesdays and Sundays. I am on the Australian National Broadband Network afforging me up to 100Mb/s down and 25 Mb/s up.

Thanks,

Glenn

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
I've stopped keeping the channel up-to-date since interest has dropped dramatically. Thank you all for continuing to support this idea and offer your help. In the future, when Trion begins actively supporting the ArcheAge community again, we will bring the channel back into normal operation. For the time being, all channel operators still have their access credentials and are still able to stream during their appointed times if they want to.

trixta

trixta

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

How are you going to keep new/people interested if you don't use this.  If it#s to much effort for you, let someone you trust take over and run it.

Leader of DooM Gaming

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

How are you going to keep new/people interested if you don't use this.  If it#s to much effort for you, let someone you trust take over and run it.

It's not our job to keep people interested. That's Trion's job. Our main job is to provide a place for people who are already fans to congregate. We can try to help Trion, but at the moment there's not much good news to share. Even the Korean version of ArcheAge, the version most people are streaming, is in a lull. It hasn't gotten an update in two months. I don't want to sound defeatist, but there really isn't too much we can do without the game progressing in one way or another in one region or another.

If it was up to me, if I was officially in charge of community management for ArcheAge, I would stream daily on the channel. I'm not the official community manager, unfortunately. I also can't afford to change my internet provider and pay in excess of 50 dollars per month for a fast enough connection to stream in HD.

I expect an upswing in interest when Russia and China's betas come online, however.

Vorlen

Vorlen

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Willing to stream if I can get in on the game. I can stream a solid 720p; any times are usually good but I can dedicate specific hours if they're consistent. My sleep schedule is flexible :)