ArcheAge-Online.com was the first ArcheAge fansite in the world.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My PvP contribution

pvp builds grim reaper predator soldier inporylemqq markhasmoobs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Made this thread partly for linking my PvP vids for people that are not interested of subbing in youtube and also to share the builds I have been playing with. Builds are in no way perfect just something I have been working on, also they tend to lean towards solo play. My gear has always been crap in ArcheAge since I don't have the will in me to care about it, more challenge to kill people this way. 
There is plenty of other videos also on my channel (Inporylemqq).
I get the same questions over and over again in youtube so now I have something to link so I don't have to write same stuff over and over again.

Grim reaper (Magic, death and calling)

db0gViE.png

I keep swapping the firewall skill with the 10th skill of calling when ever I need speed.

Awesome, if not the best soloer there is. Spy and predator could get quite close on the fun factor (Don't have personal experience from Spy). You will have 0 survability, but a lot of damage. It kinda works in groups since you will be dealing a lot of damage, but then again when your target doesn't die after you hitting all your offensive spells on cooldown you pretty much have the role of keeping someone on telekinesis and waiting for cooldowns to pop. 
Grim reaper is strong against everyone (except some healers since you won't be dealing any damage and they just heal up - better run away and hide) and same time weak against everyone. If you want something similar to Grim reaper but more group utility I would swap calling with devotion.

Soldier (Combat, fortification and will)

UKr8gqC.png

Looks good on paper, but never managed to get it work like I wanted. Horrible soloer, but has some nice utility in groups with stuns, silences and such. Has a good survability, but I didn't really understand why I picked combat with this. 
Swapping combat with devotion and use a wand instead of a physical weapon would make this piss awesome.

Predator (Combat, fortification and calling)

c1ayMSd.png

It is the grim reaper of melees. High damage and decent survability at least against melees. I never really got much experience with this class since I got bored of getting 2 shotted by grim reapers. 

Here are some footage from PvP to oneshotting people for fun. 

Grim reaper

Soldier

Move the thread if needed I started writing it here so couldn't change it anymore ;__;
Didn't think it's necessary to include any PvE builds since PvE is poo. 

asdadsads

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

And with a side of Awesome Sauce! Nice, Thank You!  :)

"We need to enhance our security..."

Dizzee

Dizzee

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Ahh really good, thank you Lem... subscribe! 

tumblr_mnkped5hiD1rhwvlxo1_400.png

Ironfield

Ironfield

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

A Nice little write up and some great video footage Inporylem. Have you played around with the Magic/Will/Death Build as its one I'm interested in for Beta/Release?

-Ironfield

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

A Nice little write up and some great video footage Inporylem. Have you played around with the Magic/Will/Death Build as its one I'm interested in for Beta/Release?

-Ironfield

Yes I had lvl33 magic, death, will. I got bored with it quite fast playing something like that after grim reaper. That actually happened with most the characters I played after grim reapear.

ZentaiKhan

ZentaiKhan

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Grim reaper (Magic, death and calling)

PhK1DU1.png

Some of your skills have 17 or 16 points in them ..What are those points and how you get them? they make  skills more powerful ?,they have a cap ? how many points you can put for example into 1 skill? Tehse points are finite or someone if he play allot can put 50 in 1 skill for example ?

5 points vs 20 points (invest in a skill ) make a huge difference or maybe it wont count so much in pvp or pve ?

bonanzaguy

bonanzaguy

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

The numbers simply refer to the rank of the skill, and it's automatic. 
Notice the ones at the top are higher; you get them at lower levels. The only thing you choose are the skills themselves.

Dracosblood

Dracosblood

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

So per the Vol 8 is Wings of Protection a new build??

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

So per the Vol 8 is Wings of Protection a new build??

Wings of Protection is his guilds name.

Dracosblood

Dracosblood

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

ROFL, well I thought about that after I posted it but the question had been asked.  Thanks

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Wings of Protection is his guilds name.

I thought it was the name of the spell at the end of the Will tree?

Anron

Anron

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I have a question if you dont mind, What kind of armor should I be using as a grim reaper? And which starts to focus on for equipment? 

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

I have a question if you dont mind, What kind of armor should I be using as a grim reaper? And which starts to focus on for equipment? 

Cloth, intelligence stamina.

mimmosin

mimmosin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Inporylem, put the new build grim reaper that have artistry instead of necromancy.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Inporylem, put the new build grim reaper that have artistry instead of necromancy.

Rex0cMd.png

mimmosin

mimmosin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Rex0cMd.png

I love u men. Thx 4 the build.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

You can change the buff songs as you want they are just fillers to get the last passive.

Anron

Anron

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Inporylem

when I check at your videos, I realized that you have different skills then the build here, is this build still valid? or those vids are just old? :D

Example; you have lightning and frost bolts etc.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Most of the videos I'm not running on the builds seen on the pictures since the fact that wars are laggy as hell and in korea I had awful ping pretty much all I could do in team fights was to play some songs or something similar. And yeh some of the videos are already over year old.

yuyu

yuyu

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

What does the last passive of artistry do? The translation is really confusing.