Development of ArcheAge began sometime in 2006.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My PvP contribution

pvp builds grim reaper predator soldier inporylemqq markhasmoobs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

What does the last passive of artistry do? The translation is really confusing.

When you make a magical crit you get a buff that gives you 32% crit change and like 2-4 times more crit damage. With this buff I saw 12k crits on my crappy lvl46 gear and over 15k+ crits with t2 lvl50 gear with the lightning strike spell. 

Good luck oneshotting people.

mimmosin

mimmosin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

The last build of gm is better to mass pvp or duels or soloing?? is better than the build of the first post?

yuyu

yuyu

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

When you make a magical crit you get a buff that gives you 32% crit change and like 2-4 times more crit damage. With this buff I saw 12k crits on my crappy lvl46 gear and over 15k+ crits with t2 lvl50 gear with the lightning strike spell. 

Good luck oneshotting people.

That's nice. Thanks.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

The last build of gm is better to mass pvp or duels or soloing?? is better than the build of the first post?

The build in op is good all around PvP wise, but grim reaper isn't the best combo on mass scale in the first place. It's really squishy since you don't really have a single defensive ability except the shield and glider :P

Some cases you might want to take magic circle 8th skill from magic to make big bombs with your meteor.