You can switch the forum's background by selecting the paint bucket next to the blue Twitter icon below. New backgrounds are added as more members join!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

(Guide) Payment: How to obtain Jewls and gametime outside Japan

archeage japan payment netcash

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

nakaishi-eiji

nakaishi-eiji

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Introduction ----
As many you know it now costs Jewls to play Archeage. I'm quite happy to pay for a game that is this awesome, but it did cause some trouble since I'm away from Japan right now. It's also going to cost you more than what you would pay in Japanese Yen.

Here are some steps, I might translate them with pictures later on. But if you're playing JP Archeage I assume you can understand some Japanese anyway, so this shouldn't be overly difficult.

* A Japanese Mobile is not required with this method, but it uses a third party, JPCODE4U. 

READ FIRST -  You should use Web Money rather than NET CASH, unless you find a cheaper NET CASH pre-paid card provider.

( A ) Web Money Method (Cheaper)

A. Kampi suggests searching auction sites for a webmoney card as they can be obtained paying only ~10% markup.

B. Merlinus notes that you can obtain a Web Money card from here. 

Next, proceed to (1) of this guide.

* If you find a cheaper way please post here.

( B ) NET CASH (Use Web Money if you can)

1) Register a NET CASH account here.
2) Acknowledge the confirmation email.
3) Go to JPCODE4U and purchase the desired amount of pre-paid NET CASH card.

4) Proceed to (1) of this guide.

Once you recieve the code (they sent it to me in about 30 minutes, but they do say it can take up to 3 days):

You can either login and add the balance to your netcash account by going to NET CASH IDを登録する, or you can use the prepaid code directly for JEWL payment on the Archeage website.

( 1 ) Obtaining Jewls

1) Go the Archeage  website and click JEWL 購入 (login is necessary)
2) Enter your birth date
3) Scroll down, if you agree to the conditions select 同意する and click JEWLを購入する
4) Select amount of desired JEWLS (you need to decide how many days gametime you want to buy, I bought 90 days for 5000 JEWLS) and click 支払い方法へ.

If Using Web Money:

5) Click Web Money, click 購入手続きへ

6) Enter your prepaid card number and click お支払いを行こう

7) Follow through with the process and proceed to "Purchasing Gametime".

If using NETCASH:

5) Click NET CASH, click 購入手続きへ
6 Option A ) If you didn't add the prepaid code to your account, enter it in the first box and proceed
6 Option B ) If you did, then enter your username, password and the captcha phrase and proceed with ログイン

Next, proceed to ( 2 ) of this guide.

( 2 ) Purchasing game time

First click here to go to the store and view the available options.

1) Select the desired product and click カートへ
2) Select アイテムを交換
3) Follow through and your account will be active with your newly purchased gametime.

* You can also access the item store in-game by clicking the ArchAgeアイテムモール icon or pressing (N).

Let's enjoy Archeage! I'm playing on GENE, my name is 中石永次.

( Unrelated ) VPN - you need this to play Archeage

If you have difficulty with SoftEther then you can check out FlyVPN (but it's a paid service). It works well and is easy to use however.

Edited by nakaishi-eiji, 23 July 2013 - 06:30 PM.

czomber4

czomber4

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

So anyone outside japan (from europe  e.g.) bought AA game time already ?

Game version: Japanese

Nick: Fujito

Server: Gene

Guild: On and On (chineese XD)

Faction: East

Rase: Hariharian

Class: Spy

nakaishi-eiji

nakaishi-eiji

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

So anyone outside japan (from europe  e.g.) bought AA game time already ?

Yes I have, as stated in the post.

izumingus

izumingus

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hello, I wanted to ask how you created your ID because for me, it will not let me go to the registration page, even when I try to use an open ID. I thought this might be because I'm in the states but I'm not sure if that is the case now. Thank you!! 

mariow321

mariow321

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Naka what is ur ingame name? im on Gene and im lvl 23, also bought lots of game time and a maidoutfit :D but i useed webmoney.. just bought a prepaid code, also if anyone else is on Gene add me im Neko12

Edit: i see your name now lmfao, i will add you bro

Edited by mariow321, 22 July 2013 - 11:54 PM.

nakaishi-eiji

nakaishi-eiji

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hello, I wanted to ask how you created your ID because for me, it will not let me go to the registration page, even when I try to use an open ID. I thought this might be because I'm in the states but I'm not sure if that is the case now. Thank you!! 

Hey there, you will need to use a VPN. (i.e. FlyVPN, or the free service (SoftEther) offered by the University of Tsukuba, Japan.)

Naka what is ur ingame name? im on Gene and im lvl 23, also bought lots of game time and a maidoutfit :D but i useed webmoney.. just bought a prepaid code, also if anyone else is on Gene add me im Neko12

Edit: i see your name now lmfao, i will add you bro

Cool!

mariow321

mariow321

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hey there, you will need to use a VPN. (i.e. FlyVPN, or the free service (SoftEther) offered by the University of Tsukuba, Japan.)

Cool!

yes, i figured all this out before u put on the guide! i dont understand why ppl dont do a little research sometimes before coming on the fourms claiming launch day will be dooms day cause of no way to get game time lol, just doing the release day patch and ill log in 

nakaishi-eiji

nakaishi-eiji

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

yes, i figured all this out before u put on the guide! i dont understand why ppl dont do a little research sometimes before coming on the fourms claiming launch day will be dooms day cause of no way to get game time lol, just doing the release day patch and ill log in 

Yeah I have been reading these forums for a while, but saw the discussion in the post about this going paid and all the confusion. If people understand even a little bit of Japanese it's not so difficult, and I think the game is well worth the money.

mariow321

mariow321

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

yes im currently studying japanese on my own time with textbooks and online services because im still in highschool, but the game is 100000000X worth it and i even hope i will stay on the japan one past NA release and play both because i want to practice my japanese ^^

Slave

Slave

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Ahhh Its to hard to write chapta codes everytime.

Merlinus

Merlinus

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I'd recommend CN-USA.

The 5000 JPY netcash card on jpcode4u costs 82.90 USD, which is ridiculously overpriced.  (1 USD=99 JPY, you can do the math)

You can buy 5000 point Webmoney card  on CN-USA for 69 USD. It's still fairly expensive, but it's comparably cheaper. 

nakaishi-eiji

nakaishi-eiji

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I'd recommend CN-USA.

The 5000 JPY netcash card on jpcode4u costs 82.90 USD, which is ridiculously overpriced.  (1 USD=99 JPY, you can do the math)

You can buy 5000 point Webmoney card  on CN-USA for 69 USD. It's still fairly expensive, but it's comparably cheaper. 

Cool, I will add this.

Shrapn3ls

Shrapn3ls

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I'll try this later, thanks for the help :) As Slave said, is there any captcha again ? D:

Piratopia - Backstab us, meet the Kraken!

Piratopia

Kampi

Kampi

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I woudnt buy webmoney from that site I was able to get a a webmoney card for only about a 10% Markup on auction sites :x

nakaishi-eiji

nakaishi-eiji

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I woudnt buy webmoney from that site I was able to get a a webmoney card for only about a 10% Markup on auction sites :x

I shall add that suggestion.

czomber4

czomber4

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I found some webmoney cards on ebay but prices are realy high also.

Game version: Japanese

Nick: Fujito

Server: Gene

Guild: On and On (chineese XD)

Faction: East

Rase: Hariharian

Class: Spy

mariow321

mariow321

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

i turned off requiring a capcha on this computer, all i do now is log in but if i tried to log in on another comp, i would get a capcha, they are easy if you click until you find a kana one ^^ just a little inconvienence if u know japanese, besides why would u play JP AA without studying the language :P

izumingus

izumingus

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hello again, I'm not very good with computers so I need a bit of help. I got the SoftEther client but now I am not sure what to do with it lol. 

mariow321

mariow321

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Naka can you add the suggestion of FlyVPN, its a 10 dollar monthly fee but has much better ping than soft ether i find, i get about 140 ping in archeage lowest 130 and its flawless service, if u want you can look into it izum all u do is subscribe install and the client and connect to a japanese server and disconnect when done

izumingus

izumingus

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I will check it out! Thanks! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: archeage, japan, payment, netcash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users