ArcheAge-Online.com was the first ArcheAge fansite in the world.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How old are you

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
109 replies to this topic

Poll: How old are you (181 member(s) have cast votes)

How old are you?

1. *-18 (15 votes [8.29%])

Percentage of vote: 8.29%

2. 19-25 (104 votes [57.46%])

Percentage of vote: 57.46%

3. 26-30 (39 votes [21.55%])

Percentage of vote: 21.55%

4. 40-* (23 votes [12.71%])

Percentage of vote: 12.71%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Robertos

Robertos

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Sounds great!
Wish you get what you want :)

I'm studying for work in oild&gas company but....damn, i think that i should find something more interesting. :P
Right now working at SEO (search engine optimization) and think that it's quite good stuff to start own business.
This message is too stupid for replying...

Entaro

Entaro

Professional Strawberry Thief

• Super Moderators
Heh, thanks. You too!

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

Sounds great!
Wish you get what you want :)

I'm studying for work in oild&gas company but....damn, i think that i should find something more interesting. :P
Right now working at SEO (search engine optimization) and think that it's quite good stuff to start own business.

SEO is definitely fun stuff, but can also give you headaches. ;)

Eligor

Eligor

Has no idea who Miura is...

• Super Moderators
Now you make me feel bad since only thing I've actually been taught at is defensive warfare... And how to use most kinds of infantry weapons.
Let's all pretend there's something really important written here...

Hazujin

Hazujin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
22 years old. Succeeding in the upcoming semester will grant me a master's degree in informatics (: Though I doubt it's worth much considering the country I live in... Bummer.

Toran

Toran

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
25. 7 Days away from a Bachelor's in Computer Science.

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I'm 21, I've got a Computer Science Degree and I'm currently in an institution studying to become a Software Engineer. Half the time we work on the field since our school is industry centric.

Posted Image

Averrie

Averrie

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Haha nice poll

0-18,19-25,26-30,40+

I get no love :P

me too :lol:
Posted Image

Eligor

Eligor

Has no idea who Miura is...

• Super Moderators
I'm more worried about the 0-18.

I can imagine a baby, an infant barely a few months old holding an ipad and browsing the site, chilling and waitting for Archeage thinking "When I grow up~ I'll be the leader of the most badass pirate guild around! Muahaha~!"
Let's all pretend there's something really important written here...

Synner

Synner

Skipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip

2X (not telling that last number). One more semester in University (actually all I need to do next semester is an internship) and I'll have my Bachelor's degree in Public Relations!

lets see... your 2010 birthday you were 23.... (i think... it said so down on the bottom of the old blah forums... i cant remember now). 24-25 would be a safe bet. remember your birthday present i gotchu?!?! :D

i am like 140-something... forum age thingy will only go up to the 90's.
Posted Image

Eldaran

Eldaran

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I'll be 29 in January. Time flies...

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I am 18 how much free time do you guys have? :blink:

Efaicia

Efaicia

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
so, people who are in their 30's need not apply? well then! *flips hair* *stomps out*
Efaicia
Soon to be;
The Eternally in Love,
Hopelessly Romantic,
and Strong Willed
Ferre!

SlickMajestic

SlickMajestic

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
29 years old. I have an enjoyable job as a Business Analyst in the Project Management office implementing a new billing/payroll/medical records system statewide to an organization of 3000 employees. Lots of trainings. Lots of financial things I never thought I'd ever know a couple years back. And never a dull moment! After work, all of my free time goes to playing games. Problem is there is nothing worth playing! :)
Character Names
Nuian = Kappadonna
Warborn = Godlynn

Looking for a good ArcheAge guild. Feel free to give me a shout!

Zednix

Zednix

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
24 year old electrician

Things go here.

Beloch

Beloch

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
43 years old, and so ready for a game with some depth to it.

Wanderer

Wanderer

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
24, just graduated as an Interactive Design major. Thinking of going back for Asian Language and Culture, just for the 4 year and the prevailing interest I've had in Asian languages in general (though mostly Japanese). My Interactive Design degree is an A.A.S.

The ArcheAge RP Community:

Posted Image

Tribute

Tribute

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I'm 32, with a B.A. in psychology & human relations. I also have a degree in Nursing. I work as a Physician's assistant in a fertility clinic. My home town of Montreal is becoming a video-game haven of sorts. I'd imagine a ton of MMO gamers in their 30s would like this game, which is less wow-y and more 'something new' like.
The Elves had a prophecy about the expedition to the land of origins, which they termed "Ishtari".

Mawnee

Mawnee

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I'm not allowed to vote :(

McMagic

McMagic

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
33 Freelance :)