XLGAMES' first creation was a racing MMO called XL1.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Superman vs. Batman?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

Steveleeb

Steveleeb

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

So not sure why I started this topic... I just saw the comic con video where the movie was announced. Just curious how everyone else feels about this.

That is all.

Lily

Lily

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Superman_Vs_Batman_Demote_by_Joza1994.jp

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Already saw this:

Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Returns-Part-1-po

Just this time it will be a movie and not a cartoon.

Looking forward for it.

Steveleeb

Steveleeb

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Omg finally someone who isn't a hardcore Batman supporter. I don't see any scenario where Batman wins unless he gets kryptonite. In which case anyone could beat him. Not sure how they are gonna make this fight interesting

Eldulk

Eldulk

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
They'll give Batman a nuke XD

koawhkaine

koawhkaine

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

In the movies, kryptonite displays a "draining" cycle. In only one sequence does it perform an immediate knockout of his powers. Point being- Superman could just punt batman (whilest he is holding a block of kryptoinite) straight into space.

Or he could simply, from 100 ft away,  kill Batman by throwing a bus at him, or use his eyes, his breath...

log.png

RISE GUILD | KOAWHKAINE ON TWITCH | KOAWHKAINE ON YOUTUBE | QUESTING | MAPS

POWER LEVELING | PVP | BOATS | INSTANCES | DONKEY | SCARECROW | SMALL BABIES | GUILD APPLICATION

Zev

Zev

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Superman is so lame

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Bats ftw...

"We need to enhance our security..."

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Teal'c would kick their asses.

TrueHull

TrueHull

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Bats wins this hands down, first off he is  Batman.... that is all

AAsign-1.png

Apply Now |
I like potatoes.

Daroff

Daroff

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Is this really a question that needs to be asked? First of, both characters wold never fight one another, but if they DID, Superman would win. When it comes down to it, Batman is just human, so he's limited to what humans are capable of. Comparatively he's of extremely inferior intelligence to Superman. Not only that he's obviously physially inferior due to Superman's super strength, agility, endurance, speed, so on and so forth. Not many people know this but the yellow sun doesn't just give Superman physical prowess. It gives him super intelligence as well and he has shown the ability to collect and analize extremely large amounts of information, (almost entire library scale) within seconds. Not only that, but he has some of the most super advanced alien technology in the universe at his disposal. Even with preparation, Batman would lose due to these simple facts. If it came down to hand to hand combat? Well Superman is not only an expert martial artist, ranging from human martial arts to alien martial arts, but he has super strength. ONE punch would utterly anahilate Batman, shattering every bone in his body.

That having been said, I don't like Batman or Superman, or any DC character, but these are the facts. Oh, and for those of you who may make mention of the comic where Batman beat Superman. Not only is that not canon and happened in some alternate universe and as such isn't related to anything whatsoever, but Superman stated himself that he was holding back the entire time because he didn't want to hurt his friend.

This all having been said, there you have it ladies and gentlemen. I now take my leave.

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Superman villians were trash compared to batmans.

Id take any of the X-Men > Superman in a fight or anyone from Marvel > Superman.

Now back to batman.  Batman wins because of the simple fact that he is cooler.  They would stand next to eachother and superman would fold his hand because he knows hes outliked.

ienBipi.jpg

Signature done by SureikaN

Formerly known as "Malak" from R30's, Sin, Blackguard

Lv50 Liberator Spear/Sheild (Battlerage / Archery / Defense) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

Lv30 Shadowblade DualWeild (Battlerage / Shadowplay / Witchcraft) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

bloodtau2

bloodtau2

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Superman is an alien with amazing powers and fighting skills

batman is some rich guy with a belt

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Superman is an alien with amazing powers and fighting skills

batman is some rich guy with a belt

Lol.  Aliens are not real.  Batman is!

^_^  (P^_^)-----P  O(X_XO)

ienBipi.jpg

Lv50 Liberator Spear/Sheild (Battlerage / Archery / Defense) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

Lv30 Shadowblade DualWeild (Battlerage / Shadowplay / Witchcraft) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

bloodtau2

bloodtau2

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Lol.  Aliens are not real.  Batman is!

^_^  (P^_^)-----P  O(X_XO)

Tell that to Giorgio Tsuokalos =p

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Tell that to Giorgio Tsuokalos =p

haha my comment was just for fun.  i think ive seen that guys TV special or read one of his books.  can not remember

I believe in god, but i DO beleive that the ancient Norse mythology has truth to it.  I could totally see Norse "gods" as being extra terrestial aliens with super technology @ one time visiting earth.  Maybe I just hope its true, because THOR is a badass?

PS: Bloodtau, do you have invite rights in guild?  I wanna invite my Miner alt Sureikahn

ienBipi.jpg

bloodtau2

bloodtau2

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

haha my comment was just for fun.  i think ive seen that guys TV special or read one of his books.  can not remember

I believe in god, but i DO beleive that the ancient Norse mythology has truth to it.  I could totally see Norse "gods" as being extra terrestial aliens with super technology @ one time visiting earth.  Maybe I just hope its true, because THOR is a badass?

PS: Bloodtau, do you have invite rights in guild?  I wanna invite my Miner alt Sureikahn

I do yush

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

They are not real.

Zazzles

Zazzles

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

An average man vs a superhuman has no chance. Ever. never. In any world. Ever. Never

End of discussion. STFU. Move out of your mom's basement. 

ever. never

Daroff

Daroff

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I think it's amusing that nobody seems to have read my post. If need bee, I can pull screnshots from the page numbers where all of this information is pulled from. And those comics, unlike most people pull their sources from, are canon and part of the actual story line.