XLGAMES' first creation was a racing MMO called XL1.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sword Art Online

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
92 replies to this topic

Mestor

Mestor

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

If you ask me about  Log Horizon vs Sword Art Online, SAO wins it by far!

The only think I like with Log Horizon that SAO did not have was that they explaning are the game mechanics so much more in details. 

btw, I had a similar thread in another forum about SAO animes...  Then ppl started to ask something else they could watch...  So im just gonna copy paste my anwser and maybe you guys can find some nice animes to watch ^^

... hmm white background when I copied it.... well well, whatever :D

Yep, you should watch Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack On Titan  it's a very nice anime that is airing right now. New ep every saturday.  But when you watched all ep's that is out so far (21)
Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack On Titan
4fW6r.jpg

You should watch a anime that is abit  longer... like Fairy Tail.
I really recommend Fairy Tail... it's awesome <3

If you want a shorter anime after the 21 eps of Attack On Titan I would say... Accel World.  It's like SAO, a virtual adventure ^^

Accel World
4fWGk.jpg
4fWEz.jpg

If you want to cry and get a view of how a life is/really can be)  : Clannad (Season one) and Clannad: After Story (Season two)
(I bet that everybody will cry atleast once even how cocky/"cool" acting the guy is)
Clannad
4fW41.jpg(Muse be seen atleast once in a lifetime)

Warning! The first 10 ep's is just a introduction. Its not the best and you will probably get the wrong idea of the anime... But just continiue look! Or actually whole season one is a introduktion, but the first 5-10 ep's is abit slow/gets you the wrong idea of the anime.

Trust me, this anime is a 10/10 and is a MUST WATCH

If you want some awesome actions / Do you feel that all females in animes is so helpless and always need a savior? This will change your mind!: Black Lagoon

Black Lagoon
4fWgP.jpg

Like I said before, if you want a anime that is longer you really should watch Fairy Tail. You will laugh, cry, getting horny, feel the epic! But you need to invest some time on the anime since is so many ep's.

Fairy Tail
4fWr4.jpg
4fWui.jpg
4fWvt.jpg

...Yes im promoting Fairy Tail more then the others... since its one of my fav animes clear.png

// Mestor

Positron

Positron

Community Member

• Validating
  • PipPip

SAO was good untill players began to die for real in the game. - Then it turned in to a survival game where kids were dieng on left and right.

Log Horizon is what SAO should have been like. Memmory lose as a penalty is acceptable. And a story where they are building a new society  inside a game and interructing with NPC's is interesting to watch.

PureRogue

PureRogue

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Me mad,there is nothing to cry about in Clannad, my sympathies to thous who like it and  compare it with real life! :P

Can agree about SAO it is better than Accel World and  .Hack// for me! 

Gamby a lot anime,movies are about someone dying in THEIR real world!

Positron

Positron

Community Member

• Validating
  • PipPip

Gamby a lot anime,movies are about someone dying in THEIR real world!

Log Horizon is different, that's why i like it more then SAO.

Kiirito

Kiirito

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Log Horizon is different, that's why i like it more then SAO.

Yup ! So true

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

The only good anime is Cowboy Bebop.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

The only good anime is Cowboy Bebop.

Nah there is a lot of good ones, but the ones in this thread are for kids/teenagers so they are pretty shallow. And Fairy Tail is just plain bad.

Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Read berserk, great piece of art.

KeksX

KeksX

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

I like the  total nonsense german phrase of Attack on Titan

"SIE SIND DAS ESSEN WIR SIND DIE JÄGER"

Thats something you'd say to a veggy justifying killing animals.

"THEY'RE OUR FOOD WE'RE THE HUNTERS" lol

About anime. I like Highschool Of The Dead. I just love zombies.

RU Info: Server 4, ТАЯН, Zerus / Tiamat, Almost Russian

EU Guild: Aurorian Empire | http://aurorian-empire.eu/

What You Should Know About ArcheAge! http://archeagesourc...about-archeage/

(Discontinued) Korean Retail and PTR News! http://archeagesourc...etail-ptr-news/ http://archeagesourc...l-general-news/

English Guides and Tutorials List by LlexX! http://archeagesourc...st-to-archeage/

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Fucking Fairy Tale, what is that shit.

Mestor

Mestor

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

...so you dont like Fairy Tail music?

Then let me post 34min+47min Fairy Tail music!!!

6vRta.jpg

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

...so you dont like Fairy Tail music?

If it was only the music, but the whole anime sucks man.

Poorly developed characters, with very one dimensional personalities and views of the world (''I will protect my friends!'', ''I'm the good guy and you are the bad guy'' blabla), extreme fan service. It's basically your average shōnen, seen like 10 million times before, but with a worse storyline that doesn't go anywhere (hence why it has so many episodes) and unlike other comparable shōnen with hundreds of episodes (such as One Piece), it's not remotely as funny. It doesn't renew itself in each new arc, it's the same structure every time (intro->meet new characters->fight minions->fillers->fight big boss->end of the arc). Only thing it has going for it is the art and animations, but that's because it's new.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

If it was only the music, but the whole anime sucks man.

Poorly developed characters, with very one dimensional personalities and views of the world (''I will protect my friends!'', ''I'm the good guy and you are the bad guy'' blabla), extreme fan service. It's basically your average shōnen, seen like 10 million times before, but with a worse storyline that doesn't go anywhere (hence why it has so many episodes) and unlike other comparable shōnen with hundreds of episodes (such as One Piece), it's not remotely as funny. It doesn't renew itself in each new arc, it's the same structure every time (intro->meet new characters->fight minions->fillers->fight big boss->end of the arc). Only thing it has going for it is the art and animations, but that's because it's new.

It's anime...

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

It's anime...

So? There is really high quality animes out there too, with insane work on character personalities, plot, art, etc...

You would know if you checked the links I send you on skype instead of telling me how much you love me and ask to touch my titties.

Kiirito

Kiirito

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

So? There is really high quality animes out there too, with insane work on character personalities, plot, art, etc...

You would know if you checked the links I send you on skype instead of telling me how much you love me and ask to touch my titties.

Freaking true ! haha

There are a lot of animes with a BIG story behind everything that is far better than Films at Cinema

Lily

Lily

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

+1

TrueHull

TrueHull

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

i feel like fairy tail progressed way to fast and the main characters were all so strong i hated them.... so basically i'm glad it was cancel, but there are rumors of it coming back from the dead

AAsign-1.png

Apply Now |
I like potatoes.

Mestor

Mestor

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Well, its not that they stopped it because lack of fans or something... it was one of the biggest animes airing at the time.
The reason is that the anime story went to fast... they need some time to let the manga get a lead over the anime ^^

Lily

Lily

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

but there are rumors of it coming back from the dead

April 2014