Jake Song's real name is Song Jae-kyeong.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sword Art Online

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
92 replies to this topic

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I think this is the best anime:

TrueHull

TrueHull

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

i have plenty of time, but so little storage space :c

just get a external, or watch them online, as for me i watch online, despite having alot of storage, i've gotten picky about what i save on my external(s) i.e avatar last air bender and legend of korra, High School of the Dead, i prefer above all a nicely define art style and uniqueness like One Piece, and a storyline that isn't to predictable, anime like this i tend to watch the most.

An anime named Rainbow by far was one of the best anime i have ever watched simply because of the story-line and the characters, but what really made it good was how the story was told.

AAsign-1.png

Apply Now |
I like potatoes.

Lily

Lily

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Rainbow

thanks for the mention, it looks interesting, i'll check out the manga and get the anime if it's good.

Locket

Locket

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

just get a external, or watch them online, as for me i watch online, despite having alot of storage, i've gotten picky about what i save on my external(s) i.e avatar last air bender and legend of korra, High School of the Dead, i prefer above all a nicely define art style and uniqueness like One Piece, and a storyline that isn't to predictable, anime like this i tend to watch the most.

An anime named Rainbow by far was one of the best anime i have ever watched simply because of the story-line and the characters, but what really made it good was how the story was told.

I was wondering if High School of the Dead was any good! I guess I got an answer without asking o.o~! I love me some zombies >.<

For me the easiest way to watch is via xbox360. It has some free to watch anime apps + internet access. It's nice to curl up in bed. Way more comfy than my computer chair anyway :S

♪ ♥ Locket x Zeval ♥ ♪

LocketS2_zps4865ac2e.gif

♪ ♥ NA/EU Player ♥ ♪

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

For me the easiest way to watch is via xbox360. It has some free to watch anime apps + internet access. It's nice to curl up in bed. Way more comfy than my computer chair anyway :S

You need a better chair. ;)

TrueHull

TrueHull

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

i need a better chair too  :( .... but my seeing is how i watch most everything on my ps3 now doesn't matter

AAsign-1.png

Apply Now |
I like potatoes.

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

PC Master Race is disappointed in you, you're all going to hell.

Oskar Erien

Oskar Erien

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

PC Master Race is disappointed in you, you're all going to hell.

zero_punctuation___master_race_by_marsu8

Locket

Locket

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Worrrd xD
I'm short. Chairs and me don't work. If I'm level enough with the keyboard my legs are flopping around XD!

One day! I'll have a chair. A chair for short people. And it will be a blessed moment in time. xD Til then. Xbox x bed is much comfy. Especially with giant stuffed animals everywhere for ultimate head support. xD!

♪ ♥ Locket x Zeval ♥ ♪

LocketS2_zps4865ac2e.gif

♪ ♥ NA/EU Player ♥ ♪

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Excuses.

TrueHull

TrueHull

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

pfft pc major no... 

AAsign-1.png

Apply Now |
I like potatoes.

Lily

Lily

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

If I'm level enough with the keyboard my legs are flopping around XD!

You need a better desk.

Suggestion:

$T2eC16J,!)EE9s2ufWGSBRT2QR0P!Q~~60_35.J

Locket

Locket

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

You need a better desk.

Suggestion:

$T2eC16J,!)EE9s2ufWGSBRT2QR0P!Q~~60_35.J

LOL!!