Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I can't start the game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

talon227

talon227

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I am using a vpn and have been able to install the game and create an account successfully, but when I log onto http://archeage.pmang.jp/ and click game start it gives me the error:

ゲームをスタートできません。

お手数ですが、いったんログアウトしてログインしなおしてから、再度ゲームをスタートしてください。

お手数ですが、再度お試し頂くか、この画面をキャプチャーなどで写してお問い合わせください。

Which basically says I need to log out and log back in, which I have done many times, but it always gives me this error.  I have been trying to get this game to works for days now and I'm about to give up unless someone here can help me.

Thanks.

Ninjazz

Ninjazz

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Been helping with this and for the record we've killed all firewalls, we ARE hooked up through a VPN. (Tried a few different ones even, with the same result). The game managed to download when launched manually from the folder, but doesn't work past the logo screens since it wasn't launched form the website. (We tried the esc/space/enter spam trick too, with no luck.)

Seems we have to figure out how to solve this error...

Strana

Strana

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

try reinstalling the pmag launcher plugin if that doesn't work try reinstalling game.