ArcheAge-Online.com was the first ArcheAge fansite in the world.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

English Patch?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

Rising_Tide87

Rising_Tide87

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Anyone know of an English patch for the JP version? 

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
✓  Best Answer

Nope.

Bread

Bread

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I love all the admins and the more active people on this website like Lexx or w/e that rats name is always answers in such a condescending way, Why do all you top dogs on this website have to answer everyone like they are pieces of shit?.  Are one word answers considered a proper way to answer someone who had a normal question wherever you live?.   People on this website need to learn some personal social skills, the communication at times is a bunch of elitist "I only play Korean games cause I know everything about Korean everything and you dont know anything" attitude is really getting old.  People get so mad at people asking questions that have been answered before but its because this website has one of the worst search functions in all of forums history.    Lexx and Archeage why don't you guys stop being cocky elitist know-it-all pricks to everyone just because they are newer or not Korean fanboys like you guys?

liberator48

liberator48

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Is it possible to play Japanese version in Europe? I know Korean version only way to play is if you are Korean or have a Korean good friend to help you, and i don't :(. But is Japanese version any easier to enter?

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Are one word answers considered a proper way to answer someone who had a normal question wherever you live?

Yep...

Anyone know of an English patch for the JP version? 

I don't believe there is one. Even the one for KR was abandoned (I think. I could be wrong...).

Is it possible to play Japanese version in Europe? I know Korean version only way to play is if you are Korean or have a Korean good friend to help you, and i don't :(. But is Japanese version any easier to enter?

I think JP is locked the same as Korea. It's one of the reasons I didn't bother trying to get into it.

People on this website need to learn some personal social skills, the communication at times is a bunch of elitist "I only play Korean games cause I know everything about Korean everything and you dont know anything" attitude is really getting old. 

There. I'm not an Admin, but are ya happy now? ;)

"We need to enhance our security..."

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

I forgot to mark my post as the best answer. Whoops. Fixed that.

Steveleeb

Steveleeb

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Mark is awesome. And why would we be waiting for an English translation if there was a patch? People should just think before they ask dumb questions.

And no that is not a shot at OP. I ask dumb questions ALL the time. But they don't deserve more than a one word answer.

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Derp

Let´s Play Archeage - The German Archeage Video Magazine

The German Archeage Knowledge Base v2.0

The German Archeage Crop Report v2.0

"After resigning NCsoft I just chilled at home and my wife did not like it.
One day she said 'go out and play.' So I founded XLGAMES in order to
escape from the grouchiness of my wife and to separate my gamer life
from my wife. And I played World of Warcraft all day at the office"
- Jake Song

Lily

Lily

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Derp

This.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

I love all the admins and the more active people on this website like Lexx or w/e that rats name is always answers in such a condescending way, Why do all you top dogs on this website have to answer everyone like they are pieces of shit?.  Are one word answers considered a proper way to answer someone who had a normal question wherever you live?.   People on this website need to learn some personal social skills, the communication at times is a bunch of elitist "I only play Korean games cause I know everything about Korean everything and you dont know anything" attitude is really getting old.  People get so mad at people asking questions that have been answered before but its because this website has one of the worst search functions in all of forums history.    Lexx and Archeage why don't you guys stop being cocky elitist know-it-all pricks to everyone just because they are newer or not Korean fanboys like you guys?

I just had a whole bread for breakfast  :D

Mark is awesome. And why would we be waiting for an English translation if there was a patch? People should just think before they ask dumb questions.

And no that is not a shot at OP. I ask dumb questions ALL the time. But they don't deserve more than a one word answer.

In this case, it's not a dumb question, since the OP is asking about an English patch for the Japanese release (not the Korean), we didn't had many of these questions here.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Derp

Shrapn3ls

Shrapn3ls

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

What some Trollve.

Piratopia - Backstab us, meet the Kraken!

Piratopia